What's new

Suggest me muslim boy names please ?

mujhay pata tha yeh reply aye ga.. o_O

nai batna mein nae..:lol:

dost ka hae.. he asked me to suggest some names and I was like what?:confused: how am I gonna do that... so I made a thread :lol::big_boss:
Dost are producing babies and you're still a bachelor. :whistle:
Find a nice girl and then create a thread. :P :lol:

hey, kindly suggest me some muslim boy names with their meaning and sense?

any help would be appreciated, thanks alot :)

In Hind/India , normally Indian Muslims open Quran put thier Shahada finger, close thier eyes and read Surah Fatiha and on which alphabet the Surah ends , see the name and its meanings.

hey, kindly suggest me some muslim boy names with their meaning and sense?

any help would be appreciated, thanks alot :)

rather than look at the narrow confines of "muslim" names, i would recommend a look at more worldly words... i suggest "carlos"... yes, from that famed modern revolutionary, presently illegally jailed by the french government.

the background of the name "carlos" should/would lead the boy to develop a independent personality and make him take leadership in the path of progressiveness... he would prefer being a kind and resolute citizen of humanity rather than define himself along sectarian and nationalist lines.

In Hind/India , normally Indian Muslims open Quran put thier Shahada finger, close thier eyes and read Surah Fatiha and on which alphabet the Surah ends , see the name and its meanings.

And this bears no relation to any form of Islam, is a topic on it's own.

rather than look at the narrow confines of "muslim" names, i would recommend a look at more worldly words... i suggest "carlos"... yes, from that famed modern revolutionary, presently illegally jailed by the french government.

the background of the name "carlos" should/would lead the boy to develop a independent personality and make him take leadership in the path of progressiveness... he would prefer being a kind and resolute citizen of humanity rather than define himself along sectarian and nationalist lines.

Well going with that thought pattern you could add Che, Fidel & Hugo, as well :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Although I must say I'm surprised you didn't mention "Muammar," keeping it for your kid?:enjoy:

Well going with that thought pattern you could add Che, Fidel & Hugo, as well :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ernesto, fidel and hugo may not fit very well with muslim/south-asian surnames.

"carlos" is casual but also suitable.

Although I must say I'm surprised you didn't mention "Muammar," keeping it for your kid?:enjoy:

no, just didn't want it to be too obvious a choice.

ernesto, fidel and hugo may not fit very well with muslim/south-asian surnames.

"carlos" is casual but also suitable.

Carlos is in the same category, as the others you mentioned, but whatever floats your boat :cheers:

Dost are producing babies and you're still a bachelor. :whistle:
Find a nice girl and then create a thread. :P :lol:

thts his second actually.. :lol:

he too was saying the same, lakin bhai apkay kay plans haein abhe.. :D

lakin bhai apkay kay plans haein abhe.. :D
I'm sure you must have met those Aunties at marriages who first ask you "beta shaadi Kab kar rahe?", when you get married they ask you "bacha Kab hoga?", and when a baby is born they ask you " when are you trying for the 2nd baby". Bolo yeh bhi koyi baat huyi??? :confused:

Waise leader bhai aap ka baby Kab aayega? :p:

@Marshmallow I've found somebody whom we can both troll. :lol:

I'm sure you must have met those Aunties at marriages who first ask you "beta shaadi Kab kar rahe?", when you get married they ask you "bacha Kab hoga?", and when a baby is born they ask you " when are you trying for the 2nd baby". Bolo yeh bhi koyi baat huyi??? :confused:

Waise leader bhai aap ka baby Kab aayega? :p:

@Marshmallow I've found somebody whom we can both troll. :lol:

haha... axcuz me ap kay wahan bhe asay he hota hae? :lol:

trust me, they are the worst type of people on this earth..

Addi mera baby ko dekhnay kay liye abhi 4 saal tak wait karo.. :P

Back
Top Bottom