What's new

Sufi singers under assault in Bangladesh

Ask bharati members not to portray them as Sufis :)))))))) thats what we are saying they are messy shabby unwashed balus smoking hash and drinking
You have excluded some Bharti minded Bangladeshi. They belong to same pot.

There are not sufis, they are bauls. Bauls are NOT sufis. Get it into your thick skull people!

I agree. They are Ganjakoor and haramkoors bauls or fakir. What ever you want to called them.

You have excluded some Bharti minded Bangladeshi. They belong to same pot.

I agree. They are Ganjakoor and haramkoors bauls or fakir. What ever you want to called them.

And you are scum of earth mad mullah, whatever you want to call yourself.

Ask bharati members not to portray them as Sufis :)))))))) thats what we are saying they are messy shabby unwashed balus smoking hash and drinking

Jana ji, if anyone is messy, shabby, or unwashed, then how is it any sort of legal or moral crime? Why criticize anyone on his/her personal preferences? However, if they break a law when they drink, or smoke hash, (which appears like a general knowledge here) then they should be apprehended by the police. So ultimately it is the police that is the culprit. From the news I couldn't find any crime committed by those Bauls, even when they were high on hash and drunk on alcohol. Apparently, the crime was committed by some very sober people who could not digest the sight of the Bauls.

Why portray the victim as the culprit?

Jana ji, if anyone is messy, shabby, or unwashed, then how is it any sort of legal or moral crime? Why criticize anyone on his/her personal preferences? However, if they break a law when they drink, or smoke hash, then they should be apprehended by the police. So ultimately it is the police that is the culprit. From the news I couldn't find any crime committed by those Bauls, even if they were high on hash and drunk on alcohol. Apparently, the crime was committed by some very sober people who were not appeased at the sight of the Bauls.

Why portray the victim as the culprit?

The stress is on their smoking hash and drinking and as result create public disorder.

Those who attacked them indeed took law in their hand and they should not have. BUT on top of that the ant-Muslim morons should not have used the word Islamists for attackers specially when they are from Ruling unislamic party party of la hassina

Where shall I meet him, the Man of my Heart?
He is lost to me and I seek him wandering from land to land.
I am listless for that moonrise of beauty,
which is to light my life,
which I long to see in the fullness of vision
in gladness of heart.

English rendition of a famous baul song, no doubt mad mullahs find them disgraceful!

The stress is on their smoking hash and drinking and as result create public disorder.

Those who attacked them indeed took law in their hand and they should not have. BUT on top of that the ant-Muslim morons should not have used the word Islamists for attackers specially when they are from Ruling unislamic party party of la hassina

How do you know they were creating public disorder, as your mullah buddy already has said, they lurk around desolated places and mind their own f**king business as opposed to moral brigade lot.

I'm amazed to see people expressing pleasure at some innocent people getting hurt, and I remember these same people cried murder when someone slapped the mirwaiz guy.

Bauls live like hermits, within their own community. Bauls creating public disorder is something I have never heard of. May be you can tell us something about it.

Oh btw, have you heard of the adage: 'It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.'

Bauls are always prey of the people like Al-Zakir. Their fault is, they have broken the conservative Bengali mindsets. Attacking on them are a trend of 200 year. Who attacks them, belong to the 200 years old mentality.

So I got promoted. I mean Mullah to Mad Mullah> All right. :victory: :lol:

anybody who dont agree with bharatis they start attacking personally so ahh nevermind.

anyway @Indians: do you have special liking for balus ??? why are you so hyper they are BD citizens right?

anybody who dont agree with bharatis they start attacking personally so ahh nevermind.

anyway @Indians: do you have special liking for balus ??? why are you so hyper they are BD citizens right?
again.. why are you running away from the topic of discussion.
Why dont you, in clear words criticse this violent act and say that all religions and all people are equal..??
why dont u say this instead of skirting the issue ?

I will support forever: of protecting the Bauls, as they are part of our heritage. They have made us the progressive minded religious people. Because, of them we are not orthodox muslim/hindu.

I will support forever: of protecting the Bauls, as they are part of our heritage. They have made us the progressive minded religious people. Because, of them we are not orthodox muslim/hindu.

Let the law be applied equally to all. Let their attackers be punished. But next time the bauls have their festival or whatever, let them be arrested for drug peddling, and sent to jail for 10 years. Let the law be equal for all.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom