What's new

Sudan blames Israel for military factory explosion

Than why doesn't the Zionazis deny it, their silence is admission. Besides who else is known for unannounced acts of aggression in the Middle east against sovereign nations?

You know, I would fully support you if these so called sovereign nations werent so invested in destroying Israel's sovereignty. Its because these guys arm terrorists aka hamas against Israel, that Israel has to do these things.

That may be true.

I am just curious as to how did they do it?

Gaza can only be supplied through land routes of Egypt or Israel.

And Sudanese air power is no match of Israel, so air-supplies are going to be very difficult.

just curious.

peace
Iran delivers rockets to Sudan. Sudan borders Egypt. Then Egyptian gangsmen transport rockets to Sinai. Its safer than directly to Egyptian ports, because Iranian ships are searched for weapons.

After sanctions delivering rockets even to Sudan became not easy for Iran. Thats why they built rocket factory in Sudan.

I don't think any body loves you ( jews ) even common americans hates you because of your policies
Jews have highest intermarriage rate in West. Everyone wants to marry Jews. :meeting:

Jews have highest intermarriage rate in West. Everyone wants to marry Jews. :meeting:

Jewish women have big asses. Generally cute, but the big behind is a definite turn off. :sick:

You know, I would fully support you if these so called sovereign nations werent so invested in destroying Israel's sovereignty. Its because these guys arm terrorists aka hamas against Israel, that Israel has to do these things.

Did you know Hamas was democratically elected? The only reason they are so hostile to the Zionists is because they have to bury their children every so often. That would make anyone hostile. Are Hamas terrorists? Yes they are but to think the Zionists are any better saints is foolish. They are both two sides to the same dirty coin.

Jewish women have big asses. Generally cute, but the big behind is a definite turn off. :sick:

The Hell :lol: You serious bro? :lol:

Seriously? Dude, I know a couple of Jewish girls. They are freakin hot! :lol:

It depends where they are from originally, I have a couple of Polish Jewish friends (females) they are meh. I have also dated a Italian Jew she was smoking. :woot:

It depends where they are from originally, I have a couple of Polish Jewish friends (females) they are meh. I have also dated a Italian Jew she was smoking.

The ones I know, one is from Maldova. The other is the best. She is my ex. She is Moroccan and Georgian(Eastern European). God. She is smokin :cheesy:

Did you know Hamas was democratically elected? The only reason they are so hostile to the Zionists is because they have to bury their children every so often. That would make anyone hostile. Are Hamas terrorists? Yes they are but to think the Zionists are any better saints is foolish. They are both two sides to the same dirty coin.

I am not saying anyone is better than saints. But Israel wouldnt have to act if it wasnt for the Hamas pulling their ridiculous moves. When Israel reacts its more and more collateral damage. Maybe the Hamas thrive on it, you know what I mean? Maybe thats why they dont recognize Israel at all and bring more and more misery to that region.

The ones I know, one is from Maldova. The other is the best. She is my ex. She is Moroccan and Georgian(Eastern European). God. She is smokin :cheesy:

I am not saying anyone is better than saints. But Israel wouldnt have to act if it wasnt for the Hamas pulling their ridiculous moves. When Israel reacts its more and more collateral damage. Maybe the Hamas thrive on it, you know what I mean? Maybe thats why they dont recognize Israel at all and bring more and more misery to that region.

Moroccan and Georgian now that is a combo I have never heard of. :cheesy:

What? i dont like J.Lo type figures. Sorry.....

It don't gotta be that big. ;)

^^ i blame it on the Mediteranean gene pool. Latina's have big behinds too. :P

^^ i blame it on the Mediteranean gene pool. Latina's have big behinds too. :P

Don't get me started on my Brazilians. :smitten: :cheesy:

As do African American or Jamaican chicks. Jamaicans, man they could get it in but I do not feel attracted to them. :coffee:

We off topic though so enough of that. :whistle:

Iran delivers rockets to Sudan. Sudan borders Egypt. Then Egyptian gangsmen transport rockets to Sinai. Its safer than directly to Egyptian ports, because Iranian ships are searched for weapons.

After sanctions delivering rockets even to Sudan became not easy for Iran. Thats why they built rocket factory in Sudan.
:

Hmmm.

could happen.

Iran-Syria-Hizbullah -- rocket smuggling
Iran-Sudan-Egypt-Gaza - rocket smuggling

I guess where there is will, there is a way. Always.

This factory was built by Iranian IRCG, now they will be forced to build another one spending tens of millions. :whistle:

You don't have any proofs, you have again attacked another country on baseless claims.

Back
Top Bottom