What's new

Subramanian Swamy ‘threatens’ to bring down Modi government if not given…

Wah ..... sedhe Maa baap pe pahuc gaya :lol:

Aa gaye asli aukat mei. :lol:
Tum seedhey gaali bak sakte ho to haan.
Maine to unko kuch bura bhi nahi kahaa, phir teri radio mirchi baj padi.

Chal bhai, kal office hai.....tera bhi hoga, unless tera kaam trolling hi hai.
Gud night bhai. Chill maar aur dil par itna mat le.

Tum seedhey gaali bak sakte ho to haan.
Maine to unko kuch bura bhi nahi kahaa, phir teri radio mirchi baj padi.

Chal bhai, kal office hai.....tera bhi hoga, unless tera kaam trolling hi hai.
Gud night bhai. Chill maar aur dil par itna mat le.

I have contempt for your kind who think they can get away by slander and pretend nothing happened.

You have no shame and no integrity. And yet you think you need to be respected.

When that fails, you try to suck up.

Pathetic.

Aww.... so cute.

Since neither one of you could justify your hate post and stand exposed, you guys should now get a room.

Only thing this proves is that we are wise enough to not engage with a troll, one who uses emoticons to express sarcasm, and thinks his half witty comebacks are a reflection of his knowledge. All the while he asks us not stand in judgement of others but every statement of his reeks of the same of us.

I am going to bed. You should too, before you have too much.

Only thing this proves is that we are wise enough to not engage with a troll, one who uses emoticons to express sarcasm, and thinks his half witty comebacks are a reflection of his knowledge. All the while he asks us not stand in judgement of others but every statement of his reeks of the same of us.

I am going to bed. You should too, before you have too much.

It only proves you are a coward who thought you could slander Dr. Swamy and get away with it.

Only you were caught with your pants down and shamed publicly for your nasty bile.

I have no qualms in sitting on judgment on your kind because you have been found guilty of slander and have failed to prove ANY of your point.

All you could muster up was " I went to harvard" :lol: That is the extend of your evidence.

It only proves you are a coward who thought you could slander Dr. Swamy and get away with it.

Only you were caught with your pants down and shamed publicly for your nasty bile.

I have no qualms in sitting on judgment on your kind because you have been found guilty of slander and have failed to prove ANY of your point.

All you could muster up was " I went to harvard" :lol: That is the extend of your evidence.

Okay, I was in his class 'Economics of India and China' at Harvard in the summer of 2011. That was his last class at Harvard before he got fired for his article on DNA about disenfranchisment of muslims. You would not know of this unless you were there. If you know him personally, you could probably ask him of a student who constantly used to confront him on his fudged economic data. You'll probably get my name from him.

Okay, I was in his class 'Economics of India and China' at Harvard in the summer of 2011. That was his last class at Harvard before he got fired for his article on DNA about disenfranchisment of muslims. If you know him personally, you could probably ask him of a student who constantly used to confront him on his fudged economic data. You'll probably get my name from him.

LOL....sure. If I meet him, I am going to discuss you. Because you are that important :lol:

This is beyond funny. Its the theater of the absurd.

Ideally this guy should be the sweeper outside jharkand train station

LOL....sure. If I meet him, I am going to discuss you. Because you are that important :lol:

This is beyond funny. Its the theater of the absurd.

Like I said, you'll be a troll no matter what. That's the extent of your intellect. Good knowing you.

Like I said, you'll be a troll no matter what. That's the extent of your intellect. Good knowing you.

Nope, I can spot a pretender from a mile and I know when to treat him with the contempt he deserves.

Clearly. From Harvard to pdf :lol:

I am going to bet that you are from JNU.

I am from South. And actually its PDF to Harvard since i was member here since 2007.

You have a gift to rile up others. You must be RSS pracharak.

I am from South. And actually its PDF to Harvard since i was member here since 2007.

You have a gift to rile up others. You must be RSS pracharak.

LOL....south and you hate Dr. Swamy.

So I guess you are Tamil ?

LOL....south and you hate Dr. Swamy.

So I guess you are Tamil ?

Oh, don't put words in my mouth. When have i ever said, i hate Swamy. I only said he is not fit for a ministry, but he is an asset otherwise. Btw i am not Tamil.

Oh, don't put words in my mouth. When have i ever said, i hate Swamy. I only said he is not fit for a ministry, but he is an asset otherwise. Btw i am not Tamil.

It does not matter. Dr. Swamy does not need your character certificate.

He is eminently more qualified that Arun Jaitlee to run the FM. Jaitlee's only qualification is that he saved Modi's @ss from the SC. Its a shame that we have to mortgage India's future as a price for that favor.

India was supposed to be growing @ 9 to 10% by now. Instead, we are struggling to break 7% and that to after making the necessary adjustment to the way growth is calculated.

Its a disaster and all you can think of is how Dr. swamy is not suitable and how Jaitlee is the next best thing. LOL.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom