What's new

Subramanian Swamy ‘threatens’ to bring down Modi government if not given…

ashok321

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
http://www.jantakareporter.com/indi...atens-bring-modi-government-not-given/163811/

Subramanian-Swamy.gif

BJP’s Rajya Sabha MP Subramanian Swamy has issued a threat saying that he will bring down the Centre’s Narendra Modi government.

Speaking at News18’s conclave, Chaupal, AIMIM President Asaduddin Owaisi taunted the outspoken BJP leader that his party’s leadership had handed him over a toy to keep him engaged with the issue of Ram Temple so that he could not ask for a ministry.

Owaisi said, “I am saying that in 2019 elections, GST, jobs, inflation and economy (interrupted by anchor). Unless they (The Modi government) listen to Swamy, they won’t change their stance on these issues. In fact they would do the opposite to Swamy’s advice.”

To which Swamy said that he will fix everything after the Ram Temple was constructed in Ayodhya.

He said, “After the temple is built, I will fix everything.”

Owaisi taunted, “They’ve handed you over a toy to keep you engaged with the temple issue. They wouldn’t give you anything (ministry).”

Pat came Swamy’s comments, “Nahi to main gira dunga agar kuch nahi diya to. (Otherwise I will bring down the government if I am not given anything).”

Swamy’s criticism for Jaitley’s handling of economic affairs is not new. He’s been critical of Jaitley’s many decisions related to India’s economy including the decision to roll out the GST. He had also expressed his desire to join the Modi cabinet in the past. In 2015, he had told Firstpost, “My mind is focused. I will be in politics. If they have to give me something then they could offer me a ministerial berth in the Union Cabinet.”

Swamy has been leading the campaign to built the Ram Temple where Babri Masjid existed until it was brought down by members of RSS on 6 December 1992.

You can watch the full conversation below;

Swamy should've been appointed the head of RBI. Put that Harvard Ph.D. in economics to good use.

Swamy should've been appointed the head of RBI. Put that Harvard Ph.D. in economics to good use.

he wants to become finance minister

its like he wants to become captain and you are making him wicket-keeper :lol:

Are you kidding me? Do you know him personally? I know him and trust me he is not stable to handle any ministry. He is too obsorbed in himself to care for anything. BJP is doing the right thing. Give him a toy and let him obsess over it.

Say anything abt Modi, but he has very good political sense. You can disagree with his policies but you will have to admit he is a politician of different caliber. From his CM days he has kept away from possible supporter/chamchas and turncoat who are experts at changing color suiting them and who could come back to backstab him. Like tavleen singh, madhu poornima, shourie etc.

Are you kidding me? Do you know him personally? I know him and trust me he is not stable to handle any ministry. He is too obsorbed in himself to care for anything. BJP is doing the right thing. Give him a toy and let him obsess over it.

LOL..... you know him 'personally' ? :lol:

"trust you" ? :lol:

Spare us your hate and prejudice against this great son of India. LOL at your rant.

Say anything abt Modi, but he has very good political sense. You can disagree with his policies but you will have to admit he is a politician of different caliber. From his CM days he has kept away from possible supporter/chamchas and turncoat who are experts at changing color suiting them and who could come back to backstab him. Like tavleen singh, madhu poornima, shourie etc.

Modi is a politician, but he is human. Arun Jaitley is the wrong man for the job of FM. There is zero doubt about that.

Modi gave him that post because he saved him from the Gujarat riot case. But He is the wrong man for this job. Its bad politics and bad policy decision and in the long term, India will suffer.

That is poor leadership.

LOL..... you know him 'personally' ? :lol:

"trust you" ? :lol:

Spare us your hate and prejudice against this great son of India. LOL at your rant.

Buddy I am pro-BJP. Hate Subramanya swamy? Nope. I was his student at Harvard, while he was still teaching there. He's kind of a man who forms opinion first and then find facts to fit that narrative. He is very full of himself, and you'll realise it when you actually spend some time with the man. I was also blue-eyed when i first met the man but that excitement faded pretty quickly.

Buddy I am pro-BJP. Hate Subramanya swamy? Nope. I was his student at Harvard, while he was still teaching there. He's kind of a man who forms opinion first and then find facts to fit that narrative. He is very full of himself, and you'll realise it when you actually spend some time with the man. I was also blue-eyed when i first met the man but that excitement faded pretty quickly.

The same charge can be laid at your door step.

Your anecdotal evidence have no value. In fact, they come across as a desperate means to cover up your hubris.

Irrespective of Dr. Swamy flaws (real or imaginary) and I am sure he has quite a few, He is a man of character, integrity and courage. He has the education, the desire, the will and the wisdom to be a great FM.

That is all that matters.

The same charge can be laid at your door step.

Your anecdotal evidence have no value. In fact, they come across as a desperate means to cover up your hubris.

Irrespective of Dr. Swamy flaws (real or imaginary) and I am sure he has quite a few, He is a man of character, integrity and courage. He has the education, the desire, the will and the wisdom to be a great FM.

That is all that matters.

My hubris? Am I the topic of discussion here. If you are so put off by my little hubris, I can only imagine your reaction to your idol's hubris. But in any case, how do you know i am wrong? You have never met him to at least give anectodal evidence of otherwise.

You can have your opinion, let me keep mine. At least I am speaking from experience unlike your fanboyish rhetoric.

Great FM? Integrity? He absolutely hate Nehru clan and is brazenly open about it. Thats the only integrity one can notice. What other cases has he taken up other than those against Nehru clan. Aren't there any other cases of interest for him in India? BJP uses him because it helps them politically. Don't you think if he was so efficient, he would gotten a ministry the first time around. Also please check yourself whether you are forming your bias because of your own affliction towards congress.

And please don't bother to reply, i have already wasted enough of my time.

Last edited:
My hubris? Am I the topic of discussion here. If you are so put off by my little hubris, I can only imagine your reaction to your idol's hubris. But in any case, how do you know i am wrong? You have never met him to at least give anectodal evidence of otherwise.

You can have your opinion, let me keep mine. At least I am speaking from experience unlike your fanboyish rhetoric.

Great FM? Integrity? He absolutely hate Nehru clan and is brazenly open about it. Thats the only integrity one can notice. What other cases has he taken up other than those against Nehru clan. Aren't there any other cases of interest for him in India? BJP uses him because it helps them politically. Don't you think if he was so efficient, he would gotten a ministry the first time around. Also please check yourself whether you are forming your bias because of your own affliction towards congress.

And please don't bother to reply, i have already wasted enough of my time.

Of course your Hubris where you have the audacity to pretend that you get to sit on judgement on a man who has spent his entire life in public service. :lol:

What is your credibility or track record to pass judgement on Dr. Swamy ?

You can keep your opinion, because opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has them, and they all stink. Again, it takes a particular kind of fool who decides his @sshole is worth showcasing.

Also Dr. Swamy is entitled to hate Nehru or his mother in law. I fail to see the significance.

Are YOU going to decide who he should Love and who he should hate ? :cheesy: LOL at your sense of self importance.

LOL at your lack of intelligence or Integrity. What makes you think you are worthy enough to even comment on this man in pdf ?

He has taken up the 2 G Scam. He has fought for the Kanchi Shankaracharya. He has fought for the Ram sethu project. He has fought to open up Kailash Mansarovar for Hindus.

What have YOU done so far ? Except make rubbish claims about being in Harvard and in his class no less :lol:

He did not get any ministry because Vajpayee hated his guts and worked to ensure he was kept out. However the book by his wife Dr. Roxanne Swamy paints a pretty candid picture about Vajpayee. Anyway this is irrelevant.

Dr. Swamy's credibility is as good if not better than Modi's. Modi just happens to be a better politician while Dr. Swamy is a better intellectual with impeccable credentials .

Your entire post is full of empty claims and based on a grandiose sense of importance. It frankly comes across as pathetic and spiteful.

You assume I have not met Dr. Swamy in real life, and go on to make personal comments about me.

That shows us the kind of person you are, and the low thinking that is a part of your character. Now tell us again how you went to "Harvard" :lol:

He is a man of character, integrity and courage. He has the education, the desire, the will and the wisdom to be a great FM.
The way he changes parties, he can put snakes changing skins to shame.
Apart from that he is a god’s gift to mankind.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom