What's new

Submarine launched ballistic missile ready for production

Dude, Chandrayaan carried NASA's device that found water on the moon. Kindly read about it. :D

But the main achievement was Indian mission was fraction of typical moon mission of NASA. It was appreciated even by US scientists for Indian optimization.

I would like to disagree. It is the MIP ( Moon Impact Probe ) of ISRO which picked up the signals of water particles and the Mineralogy Mapper of NASA confirmed it.

I would like to disagree. It is the MIP ( Moon Impact Probe ) of ISRO which picked up the signals of water particles and the Mineralogy Mapper of NASA confirmed it.
Yeah sir. Didn't know of this as they said they didn't made the announcement as they were following protocols. Just read it.

Yeah sir. Didn't know of this as they said they didn't made the announcement as they were following protocols. Just read it.

Well, not an Issue at all. So why do I read your signature as fractured?

Doosro ke padhe mein thang aada oge to yehi haal hona hai..Anyways take rest..& get well soon...Langda pasha:D
Langda Tyaagi. :D
Sahi kah raha hai yaar.

Begaani shaadi main, Abdullah Deewana.

Dance kar raha tha gir gaya. :D

Langda Tyaagi. :D
Sahi kah raha hai yaar.

Begaani shaadi main, Abdullah Deewana.

Dance kar raha tha gir gaya. :D

:lol: jarror kisi ko impress karne ka try kar raha hoga...uske bhai ne thang thodi di..aur ab girne ka bahana kar raha hai.....langda tyagi..jhoot bhi bolta hai:P

No, NASA found out with its Mapper on board of Chandrayaan.

NASA's Moon Mineralogy Mapper, or M3, instrument reported the observations. M3 was carried into space on Oct. 22, 2008, aboard the Indian Space Research Organization's Chandrayaan-1 spacecraft. Data from the Visual and Infrared Mapping Spectrometer, or VIMS, on NASA's Cassini spacecraft, and the High-Resolution Infrared Imaging Spectrometer on NASA's Epoxi spacecraft contributed to confirmation of the finding. The spacecraft imaging spectrometers made it possible to map lunar water more effectively than ever before.

NASA - NASA Instruments Reveal Water Molecules on Lunar Surface

Thank you for sharing the fact with me and all other of your compatriots here. But get ready to be label a traitor for being truthful.

No, NASA found out with its Mapper on board of Chandrayaan.

NASA's Moon Mineralogy Mapper, or M3, instrument reported the observations. M3 was carried into space on Oct. 22, 2008, aboard the Indian Space Research Organization's Chandrayaan-1 spacecraft. Data from the Visual and Infrared Mapping Spectrometer, or VIMS, on NASA's Cassini spacecraft, and the High-Resolution Infrared Imaging Spectrometer on NASA's Epoxi spacecraft contributed to confirmation of the finding. The spacecraft imaging spectrometers made it possible to map lunar water more effectively than ever before.

NASA - NASA Instruments Reveal Water Molecules on Lunar Surface

Thank you for sharing the fact with me and all other of your compatriots here. But get ready to be label a traitor for being truthful.

Found out Indian probe discovered water back in 2008 but no official declaration was made as it has to follow international protocol. Few Indians have provided the links. Turns out NASA's probe on board Chandrayaan confirmed the ISRO's discovery made a year ago.

BANGALORE: Indian Space Research Organisation may have stolen the thunder of discovering water on the Moon.

ISRO found water on moon 10 months ago
The Moon Impact Probe on Chandrayaan-I appears to have sensed water earlier than Nasa's Moon Minerolgy Mapper (M3) but protocol did not allow ISRO to declare the discovery. While MIP detected water molecules on November 14, 2008, just 22 days after Chandrayaan-1's launch, M3 did so in March 2009.
ISRO found water on moon 10 months ago - The Economic Times

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...missile-ready-production-4.html#ixzz2GYmwwqiS

How can you say that Arihant cannot fire missile while in motion? did you conducted test yet in advance on arihant ?

Their is a thing called simulation, Missile uses Launcher which is launched under same conditions as in sea and same launcher will be fit in submarine.

You belong to community , which can only believe a bullet can kill a man when you test on yourself to get killed.

You analogy about bullets is so Indian like so I won't bother to respond. Also, simulation is not the same as the real thing. Its important to tested with simulation, then the real thing, and then production. Just read the title of this thread and you'll see the problem

You analogy about bullets is so Indian like so I won't bother to respond. Also, simulation is not the same as the real thing. Its important to tested with simulation, then the real thing, and then production. Just read the title of this thread and you'll see the problem

When launcher is made and submerged at sea and missiles tested under sea launch, using the launcher which will be fixed inside submarined.

When Under Test conditions, Sub Hull was made and missile launched from it.

Back
Top Bottom