What's new

Subject: Your Dream War

Since they have come to Indian ocean. It means it is presumed that they took offensive and India has to play defensive role.

AC is a big thing but not everything. It too can be countered. There are enough firepower India has for this purpose.

Brits are more well equipped and have a more disciplined force. Our former colonial mistress maybe old and quite but she still packs a lean punch. No use under estimating Britannia. IMO she can still give even the her golden boy Sammie a run for his money in a conventional war. Don't take the Falklands war as an example in chief. Britannia did not take that war seriously when it began. But once she started kicking the Argentian rear, she sure did a great job of it.

How can you say that you Indians have also have quite a lot of Equipment.And Also AC.Come on Yaar this is not an analysis.

Poor Argentina was nothing and still It quite a bit dented British Naval Force and Never allowed British to Have Complete Air Superiority.

If Argentina was a bit more Committed to that war i think outcome would be different.

Ok Consider that Britain has deployed it's latest AC.I think ELIZABETH was their name.

And the British have come to Indian Ocean with 2 of them equipped with F-35B.And For the moment forget Nukes.Now Who will win.

how about india in the mean time sends her aircraft carrier in british waters near england.... well their 2 have to cover whole of india and britain is hardly of size of a single state of india....

and as in the above indian navy is sleeping i assume the british navy will also be sleeping.

Russia, China, Pakistan, India against NATO.

India
We have all data (credit card, loan, service details) in our call centers. Just need to activate some Gurgaon call centers and USA is doomed. This is applicable to Europe upto large extent.

Or may be hire some IIT goons for temorary hacking jobs.

Or just convince some Naxalites/Maoist that capitalist nations are against us.

China
Remember US treasury bonds. US economy will be in ****.

Or block export of Chinese product for some time.

Hire some goons for hacking job as well.

Pakistan
Choice is easy. You know about Afghanistan. Just ISI/PA need to pull back their offensive against talibans.

Russia
Donate missile thread to other three. (I guess other has not have it operational).

Again some hacking....

P.S. --> This is non-offensive measure I have taken. Offensive is still to be deployed. You may add other points. :woot:

Ok If those 2 Carriers Will Come to Indian Ocean.I think this will be the Numbers.Correct me if Wrong.

1 AC= 36JSF+4 AWAC's
2 AC= 36+36=72 JSF and 4+4=8 AWAC's

I think we can make 80 JSF and 5 AWAC's.I don't Know if Eurofighter can operate from then but even if we consider the Eurofighter then we can Increase aircraft to 100.

Hooo I don't think India will have Problems Tackling 72 JSF or 100 Eurofighters.

How can you say that you Indians have also have quite a lot of Equipment.And Also AC.Come on Yaar this is not an analysis.

Poor Argentina was nothing and still It quite a bit dented British Naval Force and Never allowed British to Have Complete Air Superiority.

If Argentina was a bit more Committed to that war i think outcome would be different.

Brits have evolved their army and navy over the years. Remember that in the 2nd world war it was eventually just Brits against Germans, Italians, Japs and a host of smaller nations. Brits had fought various colonial wars and their knowledge of different terrains etc and ability to fight in different terrains were and still is a great asset. For a while in the 2nd world war, the Brits had to rescue the Yankees on quite a few excursions. In fact if I can recall, the Nazis referred to the Yanks as "playboys" whilst they had respect for the Brits. Aircraft carriers are only as good as any other weapon. The deployment of them and the knowledge of using them in warfare is important. Tactic in using the weapon is more important than owning the weapon. Ask the Russians about how the Japs whipped them just before the 1st world war in an admirable naval manouvre and you would see where I am coming from. Now clearly the Indian navy stands no chance against the Brit navy if experience is the key word. Perhaps on land the Indian army may stave off the Brits for a bit but IMO Brittania would lick India , Pakistan and Bangladesh combined anyday :D

i F***king want a last man standing war between all the stupid politicians (only) of the world ... who decide when we die and when we live by wagging war and diktats .......let them fight for their own lives once
PS. all politicians with crime record are also welcome .....and MNS and BAL Thakrey( pardon the spelling)
also paskistani and chinese members please feel free too add special wild card entries from ur system into this fight ...
we for once we the common will sit back and watch the fun ...
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

i F***king want a last man standing war between all the stupid politicians (only) of the world ... who decide when we die and when we live by wagging war and diktats .......let them fight for their own lives once
PS. all politicians with crime record are also welcome .....and MNS and BAL Thakrey( pardon the spelling)
also paskistani and chinese members please feel free too add special wild card entries from ur system into this fight ...
we for once we the common will sit back and watch the fun ...
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

take laalu and mayawati from my side.... mayawati will ruin the enemy by building her statues in enemy territory and lalu will eat up all the funds in a scam of enemy.... Lets see what pakistani members have got for their offensive :lol:

Brits have evolved their army and navy over the years. Remember that in the 2nd world war it was eventually just Brits against Germans, Italians, Japs and a host of smaller nations. Brits had fought various colonial wars and their knowledge of different terrains etc and ability to fight in different terrains were and still is a great asset. For a while in the 2nd world war, the Brits had to rescue the Yankees on quite a few excursions. In fact if I can recall, the Nazis referred to the Yanks as "playboys" whilst they had respect for the Brits. Aircraft carriers are only as good as any other weapon. The deployment of them and the knowledge of using them in warfare is important. Tactic in using the weapon is more important than owning the weapon. Ask the Russians about how the Japs whipped them just before the 1st world war in an admirable naval manouvre and you would see where I am coming from. Now clearly the Indian navy stands no chance against the Brit navy if experience is the key word. Perhaps on land the Indian army may stave off the Brits for a bit but IMO Brittania would lick India , Pakistan and Bangladesh combined anyday :D

British have huge Knowledge but Remember in WW2 that was their Home in Our Scenario Indian Ocean is not their Home.
Ok even if Indian Navy does not succeed you still have InAF.
And I don't think That their 100,000 Army can beat your 1Milllion+ army so easily.
No i don't think British could beat combined India and Pakistan.We Can not lose again like 200 years back we lost.

Asia (with Russia), now or in the future is unbeatable even if rest of the world stand against them...

And as of Britian vs India, with Britian as aggressor, I think the white will run helter skelter :rofl:

May be if its US vs India or US vs China, then there is something for me to watch with the pop corns in my hand... :partay:

joint armies of india & pakistan may defeat any army of the world if attacked

Well i don't wanan see any war tbh i just want all the wars to end :/ since loads of people die in war.

How ever how about ficton war =P

John cena vs Dawne "The Rock" johnsen would be awesoem =D

oh and yea a war against relegions >_> [size=-17]joking[/size]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom