What's new

Subject: Your Dream War

how about war between

and

bb7e79b28383232d07088a422fc85b9e.jpg

Then we would see raptors, f-35s, rafale's and eurofighters flying side by side and blowing our planes put of the skies.

Nahh!,Then we use the Brahmos cruise missile and Babur,man,I can imagine the scene, Where both JF-17 and Su-MKI 30 fighting together against typhoon.

Then we would see raptors, f-35s, rafale's and eurofighters flying side by side and blowing our planes put of the skies.

Here's another suggestion....Europe+Russia vs USA+Canada+Australia. Everyone else sits back and watch the fireworks!!!!

Naaaaa, Suk 30 MKI and Mig 35 can give raptor and Eurofighter typhoon a hard time, and JF-17 can sneak in and target while J-11 get rafael....

Not necessarily. The Europeans have a serious qualitative edge. The only country in Asia that can stand toe-to-toe with Europe on quality is Israel. BTW, I am counting Turkey in Europe.

Also Europe has logistics in its favour. Asia and Africa will take a long time just organising their armies together. The Europeans can do it much faster. They also have advantages like better integration of weapon systems and platforms.

Bro..Asia means (Military power of China, India, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea,North Korea, Taiwan, Iran,Israel,Air Power of KSA, UAE ). Massive man and air power. We don't even need africa

Task is not complicated that much.

Just stop services and product to USA and see the difference.
We have all data (credit card, loan, service details) in our call centers. Just need to activate some Gurgaon call centers and USA is doomed. This is applicable to Europe upto large extent.

Or may be hire some IIT goons for temorary hacking jobs.

Or just convince some Naxalites/Maoist that capitalist nations are against us. :lol:

War over. Time to sleep.

Ok.Now talking about a hypothetical scenario but almost equal one.

WHO will win if there is a war Between Britain and India??

I mean both the countries have almost similar capabilities.

Ok.Now talking about a hypothetical scenario but almost equal one.

WHO will win if there is a war Between Britain and India??

I mean both the countries have almost similar capabilities.

firstly,both countries will need refuelers to refuel their refuelers ,forget about fighters/bombers.:lol:

Ok Consider that Britain has deployed it's latest AC.I think ELIZABETH was their name.

And the British have come to Indian Ocean with 2 of them equipped with F-35B.And For the moment forget Nukes.Now Who will win.

Come on yaar.Why is everyone evading this Simulation.At Least give some idea.

Ok Consider that Britain has deployed it's latest AC.I think ELIZABETH was their name.

And the British have come to Indian Ocean with 2 of them equipped with F-35B.And For the moment forget Nukes.Now Who will win.

Brits are more well equipped and have a more disciplined force. Our former colonial mistress maybe old and quite but she still packs a lean punch. No use under estimating Britannia. IMO she can still give even the her golden boy Sammie a run for his money in a conventional war. Don't take the Falklands war as an example in chief. Britannia did not take that war seriously when it began. But once she started kicking the Argentian rear, she sure did a great job of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom