What's new

Subject: Your Dream War

HOW ABOUT WAR BETWEEN CONMAN AND CAPITALISTS

AFTERALL WORLDS 80% PROBLEMS IS COZ OF CAPITALISM

Last edited:
"Well i don't wanan see any war tbh i just want all the wars to end :/ since loads of people die in war.

How ever how about ficton war =P

John cena vs Dawne "The Rock" johnsen would be awesoem =D

oh and yea a war against relegions >_> joking"

Beats evrething XD.

no war just peace

just think what will be happen if nature start war against human

USA Russia china India japan Pakistan etc nothing against nature

so no war

How about some Aliens who already conqured our Moon and build a huge Military base and planning to start a war against us?

Will we humans get together and fight the war? Well, will we defend our planet?

I would like to see Chuck Norris vs Rambo :pop:

Chuck Norris has some good moves such as the round house kick but Rambo is stealthy and crafty :D

IMO any country that has Chuck and Rambo are unstoppable.

Last edited:
Brits are more well equipped and have a more disciplined force. Our former colonial mistress maybe old and quite but she still packs a lean punch. No use under estimating Britannia. IMO she can still give even the her golden boy Sammie a run for his money in a conventional war. Don't take the Falklands war as an example in chief. Britannia did not take that war seriously when it began. But once she started kicking the Argentian rear, she sure did a great job of it.
Bad comparison.

Royal Navy has insufficient naval assets to mount and sustain such an expeditionary force projection against the IN. Even if they were to find and operate from a base somewhere near our borders, their LOC would collapse even before they see any significant advancement in their offensive. Apart from the IN aviation assets, even the IAF can operate from a number of locations in the Indian Ocean, virtually acting as permanent static carriers. The RN unlike the USN simply lacks global expeditionary power projection capabilities and would get a bloody nose, if poked in India's ocean.:azn:

I would like to see Chuck Norris vs Rambo :pop:

Chuck Norris has some good moves such as the round house kick but Rambo is stealthy and crafty :D

IMO any country that has Chuck and Rambo are unstoppable.

Ever heard of Rajnikanth?:sniper::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom