What's new

Subject: Your Dream War

freddiemaize

New Recruit

Reaction score
Why not? No one is satisfied with the selection available. So work off your frustration: give the title and plot summary of your dream war movie.

Lemme start...

I would like to see a war between China and Russia... Just imagine such a war :cheesy:

A war Between Pakistan and British Empire.I would just love to see how we perform against our former Colonial Masters.

If Only Our subs could Wipe out their AC then war would be ours.

You guys think too small.....

A war between Asia+Africa and Europe (no russia). Now that would be one hell of a war. Numbers vs Tech. Colonials vs former colonies.

how abou a ar between saudi and UAE...

and USA v/s England...

Asia + Africa will win.

Not necessarily. The Europeans have a serious qualitative edge. The only country in Asia that can stand toe-to-toe with Europe on quality is Israel. BTW, I am counting Turkey in Europe.

Also Europe has logistics in its favour. Asia and Africa will take a long time just organising their armies together. The Europeans can do it much faster. They also have advantages like better integration of weapon systems and platforms.

How bout (India Pakistan and Bangladesh vs Britian )

India,Pakistan,Russia,China Vs USA and Its Allys. Oh my Sukhoi 30MKI ,JF-17 Thunder,J-11 and The Mig-35 front line fighters flying side by side... Would be indeed a good scene to watch for...

India,Pakistan,Russia,China Vs USA and Its Allys. Oh my Sukhoi 30MKI ,JF-17 Thunder,J-11 and The Mig-35 front line fighters flying side by side... Would be indeed a good scene to watch for...

Then we would see raptors, f-35s, rafale's and eurofighters flying side by side and blowing our planes put of the skies.

Here's another suggestion....Europe+Russia vs USA+Canada+Australia. Everyone else sits back and watch the fireworks!!!!

My dream war may not fit in what I have read so far.

My dream war is a one against :

a) Religious fundamentalism- Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Jewish - the whole lot.

b) Narrow minded bigotry.

c) Dictatorship and a small group of ppl enforcing their will on the masses either on gun point or thu coercion.

d) Exploitation of children.

e) Lack of education & basic health facilities.

This list is rather long and is not confined to political boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom