What's new

Sub Continent weddings

Indian_wedding_Delhi.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Pakistani-Wedding-9.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

mayoon7.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

traditional_pakistani_mayoon.jpg

The words that come to mind when I think of Indian weddings are as under, these are not necessarily restricted to N India

1. Ostentacious.
2. Noisy.
3. Traffic Jams
4. Extravagance to the extreme
5. Expensive dresses
6. Garish display of wealth

.. and so many more.

The positive side is a good opportunity to catch up with relatives and friends and good liquor.

The words that come to mind when I think of Indian weddings are as under, these are not necessarily restricted to N India

1. Ostentacious.
2. Noisy.
3. Traffic Jams
4. Extravagance to the extreme
5. Expensive dresses
6. Garish display of wealth

.. and so many more.

The positive side is a good opportunity to catch up with relatives and friends and good liquor.

I don't agree completely with second point, yaar without naach gaana shaadi to bore ho jaegi na except for bride n groom:D

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

I don't think its a good idea because it will turn very dirty with racist, religious attacks and troll fest.

Mate jisne troll karna hai wo kisi bhi thread main kar sakte hain, so just ignore trolls

I don't agree completely with second point, yaar without naach gaana shaadi to bore ho jaegi na except for bride n groom:D

Quite frankly, it IS a bore.

Most of us attend marriages out side the family purely due to social / business compulsions.

Attendence is often limited to handing over the ' envelope aka' liffafa' and leaving only to hope that car has not beein either stolen or towed away by the cops & then struggle back thru traffic to get home.

P.S. I do not want to sound like a cynic but am an aggrieved party.

Quite frankly, it IS a bore.

Most of us attend marriages out side the family purely due to social / business compulsions.

Attendence is often limited to handing over the ' envelope aka' liffafa' and leaving only to hope that car has not beein either stolen or towed away by the cops & then struggle back thru traffic to get home.

P.S. I do not want to sound like a cynic but am an aggrieved party.

Yeah attending marraiges outside the family or close friends are boring, bas envelope do kao piyo aur ghar wapas

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

151.jpg

Discuss everything regarding the grand tamasha, different marriage traditions and rituals

kya kahen ...ye wo laadoo hai jisne khaya wo bhee roya jisne nahee khaya wo bhee roya ????????

but karte sabhee hain ...dilli me agar paros me wedding ho to matlab raat 1-2 bajee tak DJ , fokat kee daaru & agle ek hafte tak pait kharaab?????????

agar apne ghar me ho to pehle 3 weeks tak dance practice &catrers/halwayee, tailors,band walon & tent walon ke chakkar & jo bhee bachaya tha sab furrrrrrrrrrrrr

kya kahen ...ye wo laadoo hai jisne khaya wo bhee roya jisne nahee khaya wo bhee roya ????????

but karte sabhee hain ...dilli me agar paros me wedding ho to matlab raat 1-2 bajee tak DJ , fokat kee daaru & agle ek hafte tak pait kharaab?????????

agar apne ghar me ho to pehle 3 weeks tak dance practice &catrers/halwayee, tailors,band walon & tent walon ke chakkar & jo bhee bachaya tha sab furrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bhai aaj raat ko hi reception main jana hain bus intezar hain peg aur leg kaa bus thoda out of control ho ke

Back
Top Bottom