What's new

SU-35 manuvering.

Get a life.

Why? What is wrong?

I am not insulting SU-35, in fact I was impressed by the fact that even after crash it manage to lift off enough so its pilots eject safely. I am not a big fan of TVC but after seeing its manuverbility, I was impressed and think it is important.

Why are you so paraynoid?

5:31 that's an Indian Su-30MKI at the Paris Airshow

It looks like the SU-35UB, which is basically an SU-30, the true SU-35BM or S is a single seat aircraft with no canards, the aircraft in the video also has Russian markings and the pilots were Russian.

From the way people are reacting I thought it was going to be a compilation of multiple Su crashes. There was just one near the end and most of the video focused on the Su-35's maneuverability.

Like the man said "why so paraynoid"

From the way people are reacting I thought it was going to be a compilation of multiple Su crashes. There was just one near the end and most of the video focused on the Su-35's maneuverability.

Like the man said "why so paraynoid"

5:31 is ghetto fabulous and the original post was edited.

Friend............?

1. No IAF Sukhoi SU 30 MKI ever crashed outside and thats in any air show.
2. No IAF Sukhoi SU 30 MKI painted in blues... IAF paint camo is Grey.
3. You tube shows a lot more..... do you beleive all too.

Thank you, that is what I thought.

Wow, I don't think even F-22 could do some those moves.

F-22 does not need to do those move. Those move are very nice to look at in an air show. But in actully combat they are not useful!

Remember you can NOT dodge missile. A fither can only manuver 10G while a missile can easily manuver 40G!!

Back
Top Bottom