What's new

Su-35 does not guarantee air superiority for the PLA Air Force: PLA Daily

curious what credible sites do you recommend in china that is not state run media?

CCTV-1's track record is extremely good, mostly because it is not for profit and must maintain its credibility as a reliable information source. Though, if you forgoes some accuracy and integrity, there is the Fenghuang news. Now, if you are really looking for rumors and tabloid titles and decide to screw accuracy or journalistic integrity, then Southern Metropolis Daily is your thing. The downside, of course, is that it got less credibility than the CNN commentary section.

Last edited:
curious what credible sites do you recommend in china that is not state run media?

Why are you so inclined to believe that only sites are sources of credible information?

Su35-145916_copy1.jpg

Major figures within the People's Liberation Army Air Force have differing opinions about whether purchasing Su-35s from Russia really serves the interests of the Chinese military aviation industry, according to the Taipei-based Central News Agency (CNA) in an interview with Andrei Chang, a Canadian military analyst.

During a press conference held at the Singapore Air Show of 2014, Mikhail Pogosyan, the general director of United Aircraft Corporation, said that Russia is unlikely to support China copying its advanced fighters again as it did in the 1990s. Copying other nation's fighter will not bring any major improvement to the Chinese aviation industry, especially since the Su-35 is not a new fighter. China should design its own advanced fighter, Pogosyan said.

The Su-35 does not guarantee air superiority for the PLA Air Force in the next 10 years, a professor from the PLA Air Force Command College said in a commentary for the Party-run PLA Daily. A similar view is being shared by many important figures in the Chinese military, said Pinkov. The current consensus reached between Beijing and Moscow will provide 24 Su-35s along with Saturn AL-41s — also known as 117S engines — to China.

Still, both sides have not reached any agreement yet regarding the transfer of Su-35's technology to China. Even though Russia is trying to terminate its cooperation with China in designing new fighter, Pogosyan said that it will be more suitable for both nations to help each other in building wide-body commercial aircraft.

Su-35 does not guarantee air superiority for the PLA Air Force: PLA Daily|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

China has J-11B which might have some tech of Su-35 as well. More over they are also going for J-12/J-xx a copy of Su-30s.

CCTV-1's track record is extremely good, mostly because it is not for profit and must maintain its credibility as a reliable information source. Though, if you forgoes some accuracy and integrity, there is the Fenghuang news. Now, if you are really looking for rumors and tabloid titles and decide to screw accuracy or journalistic integrity, then Southern Metropolis Daily is your thing. The downside, of course, is that it got less credibility than the CNN commentary section.

So no independent news sources that are not under the Govt 's control. Got it :) .

On our end we have a free press... free of any govt control and propaganda

unlike like you CCTV head who said "

Hu Zhanfan, who took the reins at CCTV in November, said that journalists who kidded themselves that they were independent professionals, rather than "propaganda workers", were making a "fundamental mistake about identity".

In an event hosted by the China National Media Association, Mr Hu told his colleagues that "the first social responsibility and professional ethic of media staff should be understanding their role clearly as a good mouthpiece".

He added that those who forgot this lesson "would never go far".

Chinese journalists must be 'mouthpieces' of the state - Telegraph

Last edited:
J20 does not guarantee air superiority for PLA AF next 10 years

Simply because it is still under development, immature .. we cannot state and base on what still non-existed ...

J16 only replica ... of Su30 ... which is worse than Su35

So what is the best candidate ?

Why are you so inclined to believe that only sites are sources of credible information?
So no independent news sources that are not under the Govt 's control. Got it :) .

On our end we have a free press... free of any govt control and propaganda

unlike like you CCTV head who said "

Chinese journalists must be 'mouthpieces' of the state - Telegraph

Like I said, as long as you forgo integrity and honesty, you can have a lot of sources to go, but if you want actual and accurate news instead of rumors and speculation, CCTV-1 has an excellent track record.

Like I said, as long as you forgo integrity and honesty, you can have a lot of sources to go, but if you want actual and accurate news instead of rumors and speculation, CCTV-1 has an excellent track record.

LOL, I do like your gusto... CCTV state run propaganda machine that even its head eludes to... is considered neutral and has integrity for the chinese . The brainwashing cycle continues...

LOL, I do like your gusto... CCTV state run propaganda machine that even its head eludes to... is considered neutral and has integrity for the chinese . The brainwashing cycle continues...

Okay, like I said, CCTV is probably not the channel to you, since honesty and integrity is not something you are looking for. .

After PLAAF refuse to buy Su-35, of cos then Russian will say Su-35 is not suitable for PLAAF. who the hell will bash your own product? Only when you realised the buyer is not buying..

Okay, like I said, CCTV is probably not the channel to you, since honesty and integrity is not something you are looking for. .

you mean it is not a channel for me because brainwashing only works on you guys. I even showed you where the guy in charge of CCTV said that they were propaganda workers.

Hu Zhanfan, who took the reins at CCTV in November, said that journalists who kidded themselves that they were independent professionals, rather than "propaganda workers", were making a "fundamental mistake about identity".

In an event hosted by the China National Media Association, Mr Hu told his colleagues that "the first social responsibility and professional ethic of media staff should be understanding their role clearly as a good mouthpiece".

you mean it is not a channel for me because brainwashing only works on you guys. I even showed you where the guy in charge of CCTV said that they were propaganda workers.

So, quote me a time where CCTV has been wrong or misrepresenting the information, you know, unlike CNN which wouldn't even bother to issue an apology during last years case where the so-called journalist actually took half a million RMB as bribe to post libel.

We need the Su-35. It is a world class fighter. Our fighters are not good.

Hopefully we buy Su-35.

Back
Top Bottom