What's new

Stupid :Why China is progressed more than India according to Rahul Gandhi

@anant_s can i ask you a question??

You voted for Congress with anyone else as its leader in my Indian General Elections thread, wonder why??

I was always assuming that you are a Modi fan.

I ain't just a Modi fan, i'm an avid supporter.
I've lived in Rural Gujarat after my graduation in my first job and can tell you from my first hand observation that this guy really is a good administrator irrespective of what his distractors say.

I donot support one bit Rahul Gandhi becoming PM (that would be disaster) but with kind of dirty politics going on inside NDA over PM candidatureship, i'm not very optimistic about Modi actually getting a chance and this is what shakes me.
If you ask to just analyze, i know if congress gets 150 odd seats, one thing is for sure, it will not let NDA government run smoothly and not to mention tantrums of the allies.
If such is the shaky future Modi should better serve Gujarat. If he is destined to become PM let him lead a strong BJP government hat doesnot require crutches of allies, it is only then the potential of the person can be justified.
I sincerely want Modi to lead on his own terms and not as a person who keeps compromising.
If this can be ensured, you can count me pressing that button adjacent to Lotus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rahul Gandhi?????????????????????:hitwall: Don't want time waste for this person. He is not even having quality for a simple leader. he is just MAA KA LADLA Aur Congress ka GOD.

Most funny part... if he will say, Sun rise from west than most congress persons will try to explain how sun rise from the west with proper funda and some congress persons will strongly say, Yes he is right...... Sun rise from west.....:omghaha:

Our PM will be Modi and there is no other options. if we want India on best track...:cheers:

@anant_s though I am not sure if NaMo will indeed be projected as PM or not, but atleast you can be rest assured that if NDA do comes in power, he will be the tallest/most powerful leader of NDA.

So either he will be taking the place of MMS (official head of the Govt.) or he will be taking the place of SG (un-official head of the Govt.), in both cases there is a win-win situation for Fans like us :enjoy:

But how can you assume this....give him a chance!!

hes already a vice president of ruling party which was elected 2 times continuously now..what more he wants??he need not be a pm to prove his abilities.

@anant_s though I am not sure if NaMo will indeed be projected as PM or not, but atleast you can be rest assured that if NDA do comes in power, he will be the tallest/most powerful leader of NDA.

So either he will be taking the place of MMS (official head of the Govt.) or he will be taking the place of SG (un-official head of the Govt.), in both cases there is a win-win situation for Fans like us :enjoy:

Phir bhi dar lagta hai, coalition politics and all, there are still people who are harping the old tunes like our venerable Advani sahib. Accha go and check the post in Naswaristan I have mentioned you in.

I'll say it again, Modi's strength lies in his administrative capability and i hope in future governments there are no multiple power center. let he be a Full time PM and not someone who holds some remote control.
btw while we are on the topic, can you start some sort of thread where we can nominate our choice for cabinet ministers?

Phir bhi dar lagta hai, coalition politics and all, there are still people who are harping the old tunes like our venerable Advani sahib. Accha go and check the post in Naswaristan I have mentioned you in.

No brother, I don't think Advani will block Modi's way. Rajnath Singh has already given several feelers that Modi could well be BJP's chosen one.
I'm more worried about senior younger lot of BJP like Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley, these guys haven't spoken of their support.
I sometimes get a feeling that BJP , with about 12 odd months to go for next general elections, is more afraid of internal trouble in announcing Modi as its candidate rather than NDA allies.
Experts can comment better, but wouldn't it be a better strategy to announce a name now, after convincing everyone and concentrate energy and resources to garner support across the territory. what say?

No brother, I don't think Advani will block Modi's way. Rajnath Singh has already given several feelers that Modi could well be BJP's chosen one.
I'm more worried about senior younger lot of BJP like Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley, these guys haven't spoken of their support.
I sometimes get a feeling that BJP , with about 12 odd months to go for next general elections, is more afraid of internal trouble in announcing Modi as its candidate rather than NDA allies.
Experts can comment better, but wouldn't it be a better strategy to announce a name now, after convincing everyone and concentrate energy and resources to garner support across the territory. what say?

Yaara he's already trying, did you hear his speech recently on the BJP "birthday" meeting. I'd posted the link to the article on it in arp's general election thread. RSS may pretend to support him but they don't like Modi, same with the VHP. Atavistic fools.

But he is right though........

Each country has it's own path and competition is not necessary honestly. India is on it's own path to development and so is china. Now india is on a better path and it is harder for india becaus eof it's democracy, china is the way it is and growing as rapidly as it is, is because of its centralized system and no democracy. I think he is correct in the point he is making.

This is the kind of thinking that keeps Pakistanis ans Indians back - The question of economics and the creation of structures to promote a vibrant economy is a POLITICAL issue in Pakistan and India, that is to say in these countries there is political capital to be created by creating hurdles in the path of a creating a vibrant economy --- Consider some of the ideas that have currency in Pakistan and India with regard to the economy, instead of "to become rich is glorious", we have an small elite who accrue to themselves all possible resources, in the name of the Awaam or masses - and it works, majorities are persuaded that the success of others is due not to their internal agreement about the need and purpose of creating a vibrant economy and their dedication and resolute action to that end.

Yaara he's already trying, did you hear his speech recently on the BJP "birthday" meeting. I'd posted the link to the article on it in arp's general election thread. RSS may pretend to support him but they don't like Modi, same with the VHP. Atavistic fools.
thats an interesting point you make. My belief is that Modi is perhaps RSS best bet in BJP and more importantly there is no challenger to him, who can claim support of RSS.
can't say about VHP though

This is the kind of thinking that keeps Pakistanis ans Indians back - The question of economics and the creation of structures to promote a vibrant economy is a POLITICAL issue in Pakistan and India, that is to say in these countries there is political capital to be created by creating hurdles in the path of a creating a vibrant economy --- Consider some of the ideas that have currency in Pakistan and India with regard to the economy, instead of "to become rich is glorious", we have an small elite who accrue to themselves all possible resources, in the name of the Awaam or masses - and it works, majorities are persuaded that the success of others is due not to their internal agreement about the need and purpose of creating a vibrant economy and their dedication and resolute action to that end.

Sir, i can't say about how Pakistani politics moves, but here in India, poverty is a big electoral issue and it is in interest of several parties to keep it alive. Poor illiterate people owing to their numbers are huge votebanks and unfortunately can be lured for pittance such as a saree or a bottle of country liquor or 100 bucks.
Current ruling UPA regime won its last election by announcing a massive farmer loan waiver scheme and today if you come to Maharashtra (which is facing one of its worst droughts), condition of farmers is as bad as it was about 5 years ago before loan waiver.
this time around a new scheme of food security is launched to woo same electorate and you may very well predict scene 2 years from now.
Politics unfortunately in India runs on existence of voters who are not empowered enough despite their right to vote who cannot think very deep into their future.
this is a vicious cycle that repeats itself every general election.

I'll say it again, Modi's strength lies in his administrative capability and i hope in future governments there are no multiple power center. let he be a Full time PM and not someone who holds some remote control.
btw while we are on the topic, can you start some sort of thread where we can nominate our choice for cabinet ministers?

TOO Early :D

if you like you can post in general elections thread, i will take active part in it.

TOO Early :D

if you like you can post in general elections thread, i will take active part in it.

Ok Arun Jaitley is my choice for Home Minister.
Will Post more in election thread

“A friend of mine who came from China, an Italian guy, was in shock,” he recounted. “He said, ‘I was in a bus in China. A bus hit a man. The driver picked up the man, put him on the side of the road and we carried on’.” “There is no complexity there,” Mr. Gandhi concluded. “Simple, [China] is"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@anant_s we need REMOTE CONTROLS.

You know why, b'coz this is what we DESERVE.

If we can't stand up to a woman who wanted to take all power & does not want to take the responsibility & far from any accountability than this is what we DESERVE.

If even after 10 years, we are still fighting over MODI - To Be or Not To Be, than YES, this is what we DESERVE.

Back
Top Bottom