What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

12227037_10152991916491191_5098594463707338938_n.jpg

you should try that and tell me how that turns out

////
///
A lawyer was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're beautiful!" and then he fell asleep again. His wife had never heard him say that so she stayed by his side.

A couple of minutes later, his eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're cute!" Well, the wife was dissapointed because instead of "beautiful," it was "cute." She asked, "What happened to 'beautiful'?" His reply was "The drugs are wearing off!"

you should try that and tell me how that turns out
:fie:

A lawyer was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're beautiful!" and then he fell asleep again. His wife had never heard him say that so she stayed by his side.

A couple of minutes later, his eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're cute!" Well, the wife was dissapointed because instead of "beautiful," it was "cute." She asked, "What happened to 'beautiful'?" His reply was "The drugs are wearing off!"
:rofl:

Relax sir.

Being a part of education sector for few years in past, I know what these education institute owners usually do. They print fake results just to boast about their institute. Or post results of good students who were never part of their institute.

The posted banner made that task hell easy, since all of the students had their faces veiled. So no one could claim that they've published fake or other institute's students. It was both stupid and funny in that context.

Besides, I have no issues with women veiling their faces.

Well then that is really good to know!
I never thought of you about THAT type, :) glad i was right.

Anyway, welcome back and thanks for explaining all this, you could have chosen to ignore it but were polite enough to come an clear the doubts, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom