What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
'No one is responsible for my death. For many days I have harboured a wish and have had doubts about how people hang themselves. So just I am trying to get to the bottom of the matter by hanging myself. No one should be held responsible for my death. I love you Bava, I love you dad, mom and my sisters. I love you Saran. Thanks for everything Athama.'

This is not funny, nor is it stupid. This is very serious, self harm is usually promoted in the west with sub-cultures such as Goth, whilst depression and angst are traits of cliques such as the EMOs.... In the sub continent, it is seen as somewhat trendy to be melancholy and depressed.

Even in our TV serials, we see people taking their own lives, at a point the mental health of the community starts to get affected, people need to step back and ask some serious questions.

This case exhibits classic signs psycho-social disorder. A charity in Pakistan called Rozan is working on this very issue amongst others impacting women. Another sad chapter in society, yet with deep and far reaching consequences for the wider community.

Any Indian member know of any Indian projects to help such people?

This one is my Fav ... I already watched it 500 times ... & i enjoy alot ...

Last edited by a moderator:
PvD9U.jpg

Did you get it?

9G5KS.jpg

mseal

center shock

Last edited by a moderator:
Evolution of the M.Night Shyamalan Fan​

evolution_of_the_m_night_shyamalan_fan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back