What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuclerpak .... First keep your eyes a foot away from screen ... your face should be just above your laptop touchpad. Stare for a second or two in the middle of the image .... you will notice your eye sights crossing each other and image starts to be hazy. Just let that happen some more and you will see the flat image becoming a 3D image ... with a cut out of naked girl lying on her knees with a helmet in the front and rest of image in the background. All the best.

this worked like a charm ;)

947193_619568494738529_1047333308_n.jpg

katrina-funny-picture.jpg

I'm free of breast cancer, ever!

105Funny_Airbags.jpg

Car agent's spec: "Airbags not included"

Same here .. Didnt get it.
I am having a problem doing this focus

Lets say u r on a laptop & there's a table behind the laptop.
Choose a spot on picture, lets say centre.
Then from a distance of 8-12 inches start staring at that spot on picture BUT presume u r trying to look at that table behind laptop thru the screen of laptop.

As if u r in a state of a dream. Keep staring as if u r looking at picture but thinking of the table behind the screen.
After some time(20-30 seconds) a 3D image appears. Once it has appeared it stays as long as ur focus is still at the plane of table. But as soon as u try to focus plane-of-computer-screen object disappears.

i.e. try to focus on something behind computer screen while looking towards the image on screen.

Or just put a cup behind computer screen, about 3-4 feet behind screen. Look at image from 8-12 inches not more, while trying to think of that cup... as if u r trying to look at that cup while looking at the picture on computer screen...

Here's a moving 3D of a shark.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Stereogram_Tut_Animated_Shark_Small.gif
Stereogram_Tut_Animated_Shark_Small.gif

More here.
http://www.eyetricks.com/3dstereo.htm

I noticed that with some pictures on 2 attempts somewhat different shapes appear each time. !!!

How much time does it take? Still no shark or woman!
20-40 seconds... first time it took me longer but after seeing it few times it takes 20-30 sec. But if eyes are tired better not ruin ur vision. Take a break & try later.

Lets say u r on a laptop & there's a table behind the laptop.
Choose a spot on picture, lets say centre.
Then start staring at that spot on picture BUT presume u r trying to look at that table behind laptop thru the screen of laptop.

As if u r in a state of a dream. Keep staring as if u r looking at picture but thinking of the table behind the screen.
After some time(10-20 seconds) a 3D image appears. Once it has appeared it stays as long as ur focus is still at the plane of table. But as soon as u try to focus plane-of-computer-screen object disappears.

i.e. try to focus on something behind computer screen while looking towards the image on screen.

Here's a moving 3D of a shark.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Stereogram_Tut_Animated_Shark_Small.gif

More here.
3D Stereograms - eyetricks.com

How much time does it take? Still no shark or woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom