What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
483901_320280341360257_289243791130579_791739_1026722667_n.jpg

Taste the rainbow... :omghaha:

How much time does it take? Still no shark or woman!
@nuclearpak this is how i learned to do it... push your left eye with your finger and the screen becomes double the second image is the image which will be tilted is seen by your left eyes,,, try it on this picture and see the two images merge in one single 3d image in the middle. dont try to focus in middle just leave your eyes straight and push the other eye slightly and focus on the image and try to merge them in middle to see the 3D image

168343199_640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually feel hotter in the US - get to do lots of out doors stuff. We have Chiller free apartments in Dubai and we keep the cooling on 24/7.

But it gets pleasant between say December to Feb.

If only all these Americans went back to New York!

Where are the diary entries:

"Oh I've barely graduated High School but I'm in charge of people who have done their Masters"?

"Today at the Government department I broke a line of 20 people and no one raised a stink over it"

These Americans will never leave. They get to play mini-Sheikhs over here, something they will never be back in America.
Of course we don't have sheiks in America....we're not a medieval tribe.

CNN Anchors Pretend They’re Having A “Satellite Interview” Even Though They’re In The Same Parking Lot.

“Sorry, we’re experiencing a delay in the broadcast while we both wait for this bus to go by.”
5189598906789.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom