Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
First visited the thread and felt that the thread itself is Stupid

Carry on!

Funny-Sign.jpg

MOM.jpg

boy-girl-child-funny-picture19021856_20121271038.jpg

Erm.. That was not the point here. The point is that Foxconn workers are not handsomely paid as CCP and their media suggests.

And please don't post that photo as if you are on some moral high ground. In Pakistan child labour is just as much of an issue as it is in India. Pakistan is not Canada, in fact this problem affects whole South Asia.

Shame on us? Yes indeed. I'm really ashamed that it happens in my country. But heyy at least we accept that it happens. You're like an ostrich in a sand storm. When there's a sand storm in desert, ostriches close their eyes and bury their heads in the sand. So they think there is no sand storm. But in reality, it is there it doesn't matter if you don't accept it. Live in denial.

images

I also have access to google :) So who's more shameless now. The one who buries his head in sand or the one acknowledges the problem? By the way those are child labourers in Pakistan. Do you think they have time for all these India-Pakistan debates. They barely manage to earn enough to put food in their stomachs? So now you can make fun of more unfortunate people for sake of your fake brittle ego Mr. Chairman Junior Think tank.

Not that there is no child labor in Pakistan but African child labor in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom