50014.psycholog ist
50016.astrologi st
3110018 stylist
3110019 driver . . .
but not at all difficult!!! ufffff….
How to please a boy?

1 show up naked
2 bring a crate of Beer

Similar thing happened to me. My friend's surname was 'Rami' but we called him 'Ha-rami'. One day I called his home and I completely forgot that wasn't his real name. So I'm like 'Hello, is Ha-rami there?' and his mum was like 'There are too many haramis here. Which ****** do you want?' and I'm like
images

German soldiers are growing breasts

It sounds like a joke from 'Allo, 'Allo: soldiers from a German elite fighting force are growing breasts.

According to a medical report, soldiers in the Wachbataillon unit have been slapping their rifles a bit too hard on the left side of their chests during drills.

The repeated slapping has stimulated the soldiers' glands, giving them breasts.

The condition is called one-sided gynecomastia and has affected three quarters of the battalion.

Professor Bjorn Krapohl, director of plastic surgery at the German Armed Forces Hospital of Berlin, told the German Herald: "There is a very significant link between the activity in the Guard Battalion and the development of the breast on the left side.

"They need to change the way they drill. The constant slamming of the rifles against the left hand side of the chest is clearly a significant factor."

I don't mean to offend certain folks but this is called height of stupidity and rightfully belongs here. Now I don't know why this man would be posting such an indirect offensive picture on a school website.

abdul qadeer khan on his school system website posted this photograph. More over when you are saving this image it is named ind now go figure...

2pzfz93.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom