What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup... its a crime, 5-10 lac punishment and 6 months to 3 years imprisonment. FIA is all empowered to raids and arrest.

practically the offended party usually doesnot pursue,as they dont know about their rights, but its a crime by the book...

Kyun Parishan Kar rhey hoo use yar. @:laiqs@mi , don't worry yara. FIA has bigger issues to worry about. But just be careful.

Kyun Parishan Kar rhey hoo use yar. @:laiqs@mi , don't worry yara. FIA has bigger issues to worry about. But just be careful.

Pareshan nahi ker raha yar,bata raha hon... FIA has a cyber wing that works, though only 52 cases so far after enactment of the law since 2006. but thats not the point, its better to be safe than to be sorry.

in coming times, these things will be quite serious.

Pareshan nahi ker raha yar,bata raha hon... FIA has a cyber wing that works, though only 52 cases so far after enactment of the law since 2006. but thats not the point, its better to be safe than to be sorry.

in coming times, these things will be quite serious.

yara i know the guy who started the Cyber Crime wing, sab Dopi Drama hain. Don't take my word for it, i can put you in touch with the guy behind the idea. But you are right, better safe then sorry.

yara i know the guy who started the Cyber Crime wing, sab Dopi Drama hain. Don't take my word for it, i can put you in touch with the guy behind the idea. But you are right, better safe then sorry.

its not about the man now, its law, or kanoon ager harkaat mein aa jay tou kanoon kay hath bohat lambay hote hain mere bhai :rofl:

65043_449687408425161_1627452669_n.jpg

Watch this.

No one feels anything unless you connect them with a certain aspect of this story. Ruined many days of my hostel mates by simply saying one line. :D

1. watch out before you select a hostel
2. Try to dont fukc off everyone at your first day

Last edited by a moderator:
@Koovie
We had similar wardrobe and space over it in our hostels. I sent this video on lan and many people watched it. Then told them that when you are alone in the room, don't look at above the wardrobe during night time. Just Imagine if a girl is sitting there.

Many friends cursed me for this. :D

P.S. No spoilers dude. Remove last line of your post. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom