What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys (especially you - Imran Khan)

i need a "wise arse" reply (English is okay but Urdu preferred) to this facebook status message by this girl.....help me out ASAP

look what she wrote

You say your sorry. We can all say things. So now,I'M sorry,I'm sorry for trusting you the first time you said you were sorry,but i promise it wont happen again.

jaaldi karo

(something funny, but not rude ; no gaali please)

^^ Abu try this-

Every one make mistakes-
Mistakes makes us perfect-
Lets make another mistake of trusting each other-
Later maybe that'll be a mistake we'll cherish later-

wtf :D-

guys (especially you - Imran Khan)
i need a "wise arse" reply (English is okay but Urdu preferred) to this facebook status message by this girl.....help me out ASAP
look what she wrote

jaaldi karo
(something funny, but not rude ; no gaali please)

hahahahahahahah - abu z. is getting it back! who did you upset?

Just write: "Hey, apology accepted. We all learn from our mistakes. I did that and you did too. We are square now."

nahhhh!!!!

u see, it's this jazbaty/overly-Emo girl i know in Islamabad...we are in touch time to time, but always she making these stupid/emotional posts

i want to shut her up, but in a funny kinda way. She's originally from Sialkot actually, so 100% local Punjabi funny message would have a good effect :D:D

help me my man

tumblr_l2zeub3TGP1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o pa jii dont get distracted, help me with my javab

00.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

229148_168630483193784_168627229860776_402605_7529615_n.jpg

awsome-face-paint.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

even-those-guys-have-ipods.jpg

scared-to-death-on-the-roller-coaster-.jpg

open-eye-sleep.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

untitled12434_Europe_Vs_America-s780x1840-22268-580.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom