What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
419213_386427594702604_288825161129515_1577084_1059059874_n.jpg

Highway to Hell..Ukranian Style

Last edited by a moderator:

The ATC was bullying him ans creating Undue confusion to show off that Chinese dont understand English..
He could have been a bit compensating and instead of using hard core technical language..given instructions in plain English..
I used to have an Amateur SSB transceiver and i have intercepted many conversations like this...Happens all over the world.

The job of any traffic controller bei it Air traffic,marine traffic or road traffic...is to convey the message...Not to teach English and behave derogatory

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sur
The ATC was bullying him ans creating Undue confusion to show off that Chinese dont understand English..
He could have been a bit compensating and instead of using hard core technical language..given instructions in plain English..
I used to have an Amateur SSB transceiver and i have intercepted many conversations like this...Happens all over the world.

The job of any traffic controller bei it Air traffic,marine traffic or road traffic...is to convey the message...Not to teach English and behave derogatory

Are you joking bro. ATC's job is not to teach the pilot. That should have been done while he was in flying school.I see no bullying.ATC is just trying to do their job. They are under tremendous pressure especially in a busy airport like Kennedy,so don't expect them to babysit a newbie. Proficiency in English is a must for international flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom