What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
401964_684870278196612_1042326351_n.jpg

veenamalik_6-4-2013_103703_l.jpg

نادرا کا وینا ملک کا سمندر پار پاکستانیوں والا شناختی کارڈ بنانے سے انکار

کراچی… نادرا نے وینا ملک کا سمندر پار پاکستانیوں والا شناختی کارڈ یعنی نائیکوپ بنانے سے انکار کردیا ہے۔ وہ دستاویزات کے مطابق تو 18 سال سے زیادہ کی ہیں لیکن بہن سے صرف دو مہینے بڑی ہیں۔ اداکارہ وینا ملک کو خبروں میں رہنے کا فن بہت اچھی طرح آتا ہے، کبھی بھارتی رئیلٹی شو میں ان کا نام کسی تنازع میں الجھ جاتا ہے تو کبھی کسی میگزین کی شوٹ ان کے لیے مسئلہ کھڑا کرتی ہے۔ اس بار خبر آئی ہے دبئی سے جہاں انہوں نے پچھلے ہفتے بیرون ملک مقیم پاکستانیوں کے شناختی کارڈ نائیکوپ کے لیے اپلائی کیا تھا، درخواست کے ساتھ جو دستاویزات منسلک کی گئیں اس حساب سے ان کی عمر31 برس بنتی ہے، یہاں تک تو بات صحیح تھی لیکن وہ اپنی بہن سے صرف دو ماہ بڑی ہیں اور اسی انکشاف نے نادرا کو حیران و پریشان کردیاجب وینا اس بارے میں تسلی بخش جواب نہ دے سکیں تو ان کا شناختی کارڈ بنانے سے معذرت کرلی گئی۔

Copyright © Jang Group of Newspapers. All rights reserved http://beta.jang.com.pk/JangDetail.aspx?ID=103703

Karachi: NADRA has refused to issue overseas National ID card NICOP to Veena Malik, as per documents she is well over 18 but only two month old then her sister. she applied for overseas Pakistani card NICOP, according to the documents which were attached with the application she is the age of 31 its look fine but she is only two month elder then her sister. when enquired about the same she didn’t replied satisfactorily, therefore her applications was rejected on the following grounds.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Spanish captain was walking on his ship...
A soldier rushes to him and says, "One enemy ship is approaching us!"
Captain replies calmly, "Go get my red shirt"
The soldier gets the shirt for the captain.
The enemy ship comes in, heavy rounds of fire are exchanged.
Finally, the Spaniards win.
Soldier asks, "Congrats sir, but why the red shirt?"
Captain replies, "If i got injured, then my blood shouldn't be seen, as i didn't want my men to loose hope."
Moral:
For success, hope is very important.
Just then, another soldier,
"Sir, we just spotted another TWENTY enemy ships!"
The captain calmly replies,
"Go bring my yellow pants" :lol:

One day a man went to an auction. While there, he bid on a parrot. He really wanted this bird, so he got caught up in the bidding. He kept on bidding, but kept getting outbid, so he bid higher and higher and higher. Finally, after he bid way more than he intended, he won the bid - the parrot was his at last!

As he was paying for the parrot, he said to the auctioneer, "I sure hope this parrot can talk. I would hate to have paid this much for it, only to find out that he can't talk!"

"Don't worry," said the auctioneer, "He can talk. Who do you think kept bidding against you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom