What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video]http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/stunts/Car_Crashes_Into_House_Twice/[/video]

[video]http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/Why_You_Shouldnt_Drink_And_Stand/[/video]

No offence please!!! :china:

2m6a55l.jpg

I usually feel hotter in the US - get to do lots of out doors stuff. We have Chiller free apartments in Dubai and we keep the cooling on 24/7.

But it gets pleasant between say December to Feb.

If only all these Americans went back to New York!

Where are the diary entries:

"Oh I've barely graduated High School but I'm in charge of people who have done their Masters"?

"Today at the Government department I broke a line of 20 people and no one raised a stink over it"

These Americans will never leave. They get to play mini-Sheikhs over here, something they will never be back in America.
@Awesome Sir, this is the "Stupid and Funny" thread. Aap to serious hee ho gai.

(Not to make this thread serious, but the diary entries you mention above seem to be more a problem of the Arab bowing to the Americans, rather than anybody else's fault. But it is their right to run their country as they see fit, legalized discrimination included.)

--------------------

Images like this make it hard to argue superiority of a Master's from Pakistan against high school diplomas from USA. I had to retake many subjects to get my credits recognized because of non-recognition of our qualifications abroad.

BZU DG Khan by ArgusPanoptes007, on Flickr

------------------------

WTHS by ArgusPanoptes007, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
On one of my Youtube videos "Red Light India", an Indian commented about how he didn't like me adding in this famous photo in my video.

Check out this clowns reactions... If you have a Youtube account feel free to send him a friendly message...

4v4utt.png

:lol:

On one of my Youtube videos "Red Light India", an Indian commented about how he didn't like me adding in this famous photo in my video.

Check out this clowns reactions... If you have a Youtube account feel free to send him a friendly message...

4v4utt.png

:lol:

"Post Reported"

for unnecessarily inciting flame baits & ruining a good thread Mods please check this guy

@Awesome Sir, this is the "Stupid and Funny" thread. Aap to serious hee ho gai.

(Not to make this thread serious, but the diary entries you mention above seem to be more a problem of the Arab bowing to the Americans, rather than anybody else's fault. But it is their right to run their country as they see fit, legalized discrimination included.)

--------------------

Images like this make it hard to argue superiority of a Master's from Pakistan against high school diplomas from USA. I had to retake many subjects to get my credits recognized because of non-recognition of our qualifications abroad.

BZU DG Khan by ArgusPanoptes007, on Flickr

------------------------

WTHS by ArgusPanoptes007, on Flickr

I do seriously hope you also post pics of Comsats Islamabad,Lahore,Abbotabad. NUST. LUMS. UET LAHORE. Lahore University New Campus. PIEAS. Institute of Space Technology, University of Central Punjab. FAST islamabad campus etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom