What's new

Study calculates the “average” female face for each country

And I feel sorry for the horror you poor sods have to face every time you look in a mirror.:D
When I look in the mirror, I see face of an Indian, what do you see, face of an 'alloy'! :lol:

Last edited:
...and Pakistanis have 'no face'...:lol:

Anyway, I've noticed that hybrids/mulattos from both sides of the border tend to be racist because they suffer from identity crisis, they can't associate themselves with any particular region, race or country..........
Europeans look down upon them as they are not 'pure-bred' while Indians see them as wannabe-Europeans, like the Arabs laugh at Pakistanis when they say that they are 'half-Arabs'(whatever that means) :lol: and other south-Asians see them as wannabe-Arabs, their situation is like "dhobi ka kutta--na ghar ka na ghat ka" (no offence intended--just stating facts).....

How do you come up with an average fave for a country whose population is;

Indo Aryan

Iranic

Dard

Central Asian

Mongloid

?

How many people do you see claiming to be arabs .. Right here in this forum ?

The truth is that you indians are a bunch of barking dogs.. Barking at the moon... And nobody gives a flying fuk... You people are ridden with inferiority complexes ... The thousands of years of Foriegn rule has left you in taters ... You want to be "European" but they mock you.... Arabs think you are a bunch of passive "hindis"... You want to somehow relate with Pakistanis and that urge is borderline obsessive... Meanwhile we look down upon you ... You don't want to relate with Sri Lankans or bangladeshis etc whom you (North Indians) consider black n ugly (ironically you also have Bangalis n South Indians who are darker than Lankans).

Heck you even hate your own countrymen .. Just at the previous page a visible "brown" looking guy was claiming European ancestory n dissing "black midget South Indians" .. You beat your own Mongloid tribals whom you please call me when free "chinkis"... You even are divided among yourself ..

Your Pubjabis think they are tall n fair n handsome n others are dark timid bhaiyas. Heck most of them in real life want to relate with Punjabis of Pak than their own countrymen ..

Than you have caste system ..

You are a confused people... Full of hatred ..

My suggestion is leave everything n go take a bath.. "Becauj jou are bery bery bloody basket .. Jero markhs phor jou"..!

Last edited:

Indo Aryan

Iranic

Dard

Central Asian

Mongloid

?
I answered that already.......you can't!

How many people do you see claiming to be arabs .. Right here in this forum ?....
You know that very well...........there had been many discussions on similar topics in the past......

rest of your post is gibberish....dog-barking :lol:

You know that very well...........there had been many discussions on similar topics in the past......

Let me give a FUK..

Nope... Try again.

P.S: why don't you post those "discussions".

Point out one guy claiming to be arab in this thread or go Fk yourself!

Let me give a FUK..

Nope... Try again.
If you don't give a fukc, why did you quote me in the first place......crazy!

P.S: why don't you post those "discussions".

Point out one guy claiming to be arab in this thread or go Fk yourself!
Yeah, I will search 5yrs. amount of data for your sake.......go fuk yourself..:lol:

I didn't say anyone claiming to be an Arab in this particular thread.......You Pakistanis have become cautious, previously most you used to claim Arab ancestry........now you limit yourself mainly to the mythical race 'Aryan'.....this change may have occurred due repeated humiliation from the Arabs.........but don't worry, it's safe to claim 'Aryan' ancestry 'cause they do not exist and will never be able to humiliate you.....

FYI, Some Pakistanis also discard the theory of the so called 'Aryans'......now don't tell me to search and post those threads, I don't give a fuk, but if you or anyone else really wants to know, then search for thread topics containing the word 'Aryan' in them and go through them ALL.

Last edited:
^^^^^
...and Pakistanis have 'no face'...:lol:

Anyway, I've noticed that hybrids/mulattos from both sides of the border tend to be racist because they suffer from identity crisis, they can't associate themselves with any particular region, race or country..........
Europeans look down upon them as they are not 'pure-bred' while Indians see them as wannabe-Europeans, like the Arabs laugh at Pakistanis when they say that they are 'half-Arabs'(whatever that means) :lol: and other south-Asians see them as wannabe-Arabs, their situation is like "dhobi ka kutta--na ghar ka na ghat ka" (no offence intended--just stating facts).....

You are butthurt at the fact that there no difference between Indian and south indian morph? Yet bollywood morph look completly different. Seem like Indians love hybrids since they make in to bollywood. lmao

And stop being delusional, no matter how much you wish vast majority of Pakistanis don't claim arab ancestry.

If you don't give a fukc, why did you quote me in the first place......crazy!

Yeah, I will search 5yrs. amount of data for your sake.......go fuk yourself..:lol:

I didn't say anyone claiming to be an Arab in this particular thread.......You Pakistanis have become cautious, previously most you used to claim Arab ancestry........now you limit yourself mainly to the mythical race 'Aryan'.....this change may have occurred due repeated humiliation from the Arabs.........but don't worry, it's safe to claim 'Aryan' ancestry 'cause they do not exist and will never be able to humiliate you.....

FYI, Some Pakistanis also discard the theory of the so called 'Aryans'......now don't tell me to search and post those threads, I don't give a fuk, but if you or anyone else really wants to know, then search for thread topics containing the word 'Aryan' in them and go through them ALL.
How does feel knowing that your life revolves around investigating what Pakistanis do? Seriously gtfo, never have I seen you post anything positive or informative.

4352097416_6f41658bac_z.jpg

Propaganda :angel:

Indo Aryan

Iranic

Dard

Central Asian

Mongloid

?

How many people do you see claiming to be arabs .. Right here in this forum ?

The truth is that you indians are a bunch of barking dogs.. Barking at the moon... And nobody gives a flying fuk... You people are ridden with inferiority complexes ... The thousands of years of Foriegn rule has left you in taters ... You want to be "European" but they mock you.... Arabs think you are a bunch of passive "hindis"... You want to somehow relate with Pakistanis and that urge is borderline obsessive... Meanwhile we look down upon you ... You don't want to relate with Sri Lankans or bangladeshis etc whom you (North Indians) consider black n ugly (ironically you also have Bangalis n South Indians who are darker than Lankans).

Heck you even hate your own countrymen .. Just at the previous page a visible "brown" looking guy was claiming European ancestory n dissing "black midget South Indians" .. You beat your own Mongloid tribals whom you please call me when free "chinkis"... You even are divided among yourself ..

Your Pubjabis think they are tall n fair n handsome n others are dark timid bhaiyas. Heck most of them in real life want to relate with Punjabis of Pak than their own countrymen ..

Than you have caste system ..

My suggestion is leave everything n go take a bath.. "Becauj jou are bery bery bloody basket .. Jero markhs phor jou"..!

Read that and look in mirror

The truth is that you Pakistanis are a bunch of barking dogs.. Barking at the moon... And nobody gives a flying fuk... You people are ridden with inferiority complexes ... The thousands of years of Foriegn rule has left you in taters ... You want to be "European" but they mock you.... Arabs think you are a bunch of passive "Hindustanis"... You want to somehow relate with Indians and that urge is borderline obsessive... Meanwhile we look down upon you ... You don't want to relate with Sri Lankans or Bangladeshis etc (1971) whom you consider black n ugly.

Heck you even hate your own countrymen .. Just at the previous page a visible "brown" looking guy was claiming Greek ancestory... You kill your own Mongloid tribals whom you please call me when free "chini"... You even are divided among yourself ..

Your Pubjabis think they are tall n fair n handsome n others are dark timid bhaiyas. Heck most of them in real life want to relate with Punjabis of India than their own countrymen ..

Read that and look in mirror

The truth is that you Pakistanis are a bunch of barking dogs.. Barking at the moon... And nobody gives a flying fuk... You people are ridden with inferiority complexes ... The thousands of years of Foriegn rule has left you in taters ... You want to be "European" but they mock you.... Arabs think you are a bunch of passive "Hindustanis"... You want to somehow relate with Indians and that urge is borderline obsessive... Meanwhile we look down upon you ... You don't want to relate with Sri Lankans or Bangladeshis etc (1971) whom you consider black n ugly.

Heck you even hate your own countrymen .. Just at the previous page a visible "brown" looking guy was claiming Greek ancestory... You kill your own Mongloid tribals whom you please call me when free "chini"... You even are divided among yourself ..

Your Pubjabis think they are tall n fair n handsome n others are dark timid bhaiyas. Heck most of them in real life want to relate with Punjabis of India than their own countrymen ..

You are my son ? Coz only sons try to copy their fathers... Or maybe you are such a turd bag devoid of any though process that your asswipenes could only come up with a gay comeback ... Indians are dogs.., BC the Americans were right.

You are my son ? Coz only sons try to copy their fathers... Or maybe you are such a turd bag devoid of any though process that your asswipenes could only come up with a gay comeback ... Indians are dogs.., BC the Americans were right.

No just trying to show you how hypocrite you are :)

So is almost every country in the world
Yeah....but one pic wouldn't have represented it correctly for India....
a north Indian looks completely different from a south Indian or a North Eastern guy
this is the not the same with all countries

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom