What's new

Study calculates the “average” female face for each country

I have indian parents. Why would I deny that.If you can look up into history u are gonna see that aryans were European ancestors. Ah m8 I see u are butthurt. Never been to north I guess...
The 'Aryan' invasion theory is a controversial one, propagated by the Westerners......recent studies suggest that the 'Aryans' are a mythical race.
Aryan Invasion Theories - Myth, Fact or Theory | Archaeology Online

I don't make false claim. Well generally northerners don't even make 10 m I'll of population. Whenever We say indian.We say about most of population which lives in central India. Aren't indians generally midgets?? Check global height index..
If you don't make false claims then I'll have to conclude that you make ignorant claims.....
If you know the meaning of 'midget' and still claim that Indians are midgets than you're intentionally making false claims which shows your racism....
If you don't know exactly what a midget is, then you're making ignorant claims and in this case too you're showcasing your racist mentality......just like kids use expletives out of hatred without knowing its meaning, you're using the word
'midget' out of hatred towards normal Indians which may be the result of superiority-complex that you have because of your fair skin.

Ok I bet a normal pure north Indian family has members who are stronger, taller,light skinned and better looking than a normal south indian or central indian family (bihar,up,etc.)..
North Indians may be 'fairer'(due to the climate) but how can you generalize that they're taller and stronger? Has there been any study?....On the contrary, as pointed out by others, North Indians are generally of short stature.......and then you say that they are better looking :lol:....you don't realize it, but such generalizations are indication of racism.
Beauty is a relative matter, 'fairer' doesn't always equate to 'better-looking'.......and the fact is, most of the well known Bollywood beauties are from areas other than North-India.......

Last edited:
In a recent study, researchers from the Scottish University blended and aligned thousands of photos of women from 40 different countries to calculate the “average” face for each nation.

The resulted images are surprisingly beautiful, as aligning and blending numerous images the most part of imperfections is inevitably removed.

Truth be told the study used pictures of young women, that’s why the final images portray some well-above-the-average beauties.

The interesting thing about this study is that looking through the different photos you can really distinguish all the physiognomic peculiarities that make each population different from the other.

Screen-shot-2013-09-23-at-9.36.50-AM.png

Screen-shot-2013-09-23-at-9.37.14-AM.png

Screen-shot-2013-09-23-at-9.37.25-AM.png

Screen-shot-2013-09-23-at-9.37.38-AM.png

Screen-shot-2013-09-23-at-9.37.50-AM.png

Opinions?

I think the soul development also bring some changes on our face........

tumblr_mwok5a7PI01s4v8b9o2_250.jpg
john-f-kennedy.jpg

young and older JFK

The 'Aryan' invasion theory is a controversial one, propagated by the Westerners......recent studies suggest that the 'Aryans' are a mythical race.
Aryan Invasion Theories - Myth, Fact or Theory | Archaeology Online

If you don't make false claims then I'll have to conclude that you make ignorant claims.....
If you know the meaning of 'midget' and still claim that Indians are midgets than you're intentionally making false claims which shows your racism....
If you don't know exactly what a midget is, then you're making ignorant claims and in this case too you're showcasing your racist mentality......just like kids use expletives out of hatred without knowing its meaning, you're using the word
'midget' out of hatred towards normal Indians which may be the result of the superiority-complex that you have because of your fair skin.

North Indians may be 'fairer'(due to the climate) but how can you generalize that they're taller and stronger? Has there been any study?....On the contrary, as pointed out by others, North Indians are generally of short stature.......and then you say that they are better looking :lol:....you don't realize it, but such generalizations are indication of racism.
Beauty is a relative matter, 'fairer' doesn't always equate to 'better-looking'.......and the fact is, most of the well known Bollywood beauties are from areas other than North-India.......

you clearly seem butthurt yet look at your posts on Pakistan diversity lmao and that average look is representives of India.

Oh i checked , so indians got two faces.

Ironically,indians were rejoicing over two pics just as kids do when they get an extra candy, claiming it to be diversity without really noticing that both images were nearly identical. no difference,

What did you expect? there is hardly any diversity in India. 1 village in Pakistan is more diverse then whole India. Bollywood is not India.

you clearly seem butthurt yet look at your posts on Pakistan diversity lmao and that average look is representives of India.

What did you expect? there is hardly any diversity in India. 1 village in Pakistan is more diverse then whole India.
North east side different hai. Actually arunachal pardesh ppl face extreme racism from indians due 2 theirfair complexion and chinese features.

You're not diverse, you don't look different from each other........you're hybrids, you all look same but you don't have a specific type i.e you cannot be distinguished as European or Asian or African because you're an admixture of all of them.......
Pakistanis have no face, no identity.....

Well, an alloy will always be stronger and unique from it's basic metals.

Listen up u scum I didn't claim I am milky white I was just putting my point that people of kashmir, himachal and pakistan are generally light skinned than a normal brown black midget Indian.

Who told you that entire South Indians are midget ?
Funny .
Dont pass blind comments without any reliable knowledge.
If your avatar is your real photo then I can say a lot of so called 'whitechisled face , more than you can be be see in here.

Indeed

Indeed You are right People for himachal are short but not all.As I said the Aryan Tribes are taller and Stronger than South Indians :)

First of all what do you know about Aryans ?
What do you mean by Aryans ?
Where did that word came from ?

Well, an alloy will always be stronger and unique from it's basic metals.

Oh yes yes Pakistanis are stronger, beautiful, faster, smarter people with big heart. :).

Bollywood is not India.

Women and Men from Bollywood actually represent more of Pakistani common people aryan facial features. Infact Bollywood is secretly Pakistani and hate rest of ugly 99% non-aryan Indians so much.

^^^^^
...and Pakistanis have 'no face'...:lol:

Anyway, I've noticed that hybrids/mulattos from both sides of the border tend to be racist because they suffer from identity crisis, they can't associate themselves with any particular region, race or country..........
Europeans look down upon them as they are not 'pure-bred' while Indians see them as wannabe-Europeans, like the Arabs laugh at Pakistanis when they say that they are 'half-Arabs'(whatever that means) :lol: and other south-Asians see them as wannabe-Arabs, their situation is like "dhobi ka kutta--na ghar ka na ghat ka" (no offence intended--just stating facts).....

Last edited:
Oh yes yes Pakistanis are stronger, beautiful, faster, smarter people with big heart. :).

Women and Men from Bollywood actually represent more of Pakistani common people aryan facial features. Infact Bollywood is secretly Pakistani and hate rest of ugly 99% non-aryan Indians so much.

Alloys....

...and Pakistanis have no face...:lol:

Anyway, I've noticed that hybrids/mulattos from both sides of the border tend to be racist because they suffer from identity crisis, they can't associate themselves with any particular region, race or country..........
Europeans look down upon them as they are not 'pure-bred', like the Arabs laugh at Pakistanis when they say that they are 'half-Arabs'(whatever that means) :lol:, their situation is like "dhobi ka kutta--na ghar ka na ghat ka" (no offence intended--just stating facts).....

And you are ugly as fvuck. (no offence intended--just stating facts)

Back
Top Bottom