What's new

Struggle for identities: Sara Khan Pathan uses akhrot to break stereotypes

May ney ye nahi kaha k hamay har waqt akhrot keh kar pukara jata he......jis ko pathan acha nahi lagta aur usay tanz karna ho tu wo ohkrot kahay ga......ya pir humor may akhot keh jatay hain....i assume you live in UAE?

Racist jokes are condemnable.......pride of pakhtun is racism for you people but racist jokes against him are not?

Akhorat streeotype is use by urduspeakers not punjabis...............

My name is khan and i am not akhrot lol

Akhorat streeotype is use by urduspeakers not punjabis...............

My name is khan and i am not akhrot lol
:omghaha:

BTW - In Punjab we also have lot of jokes associated with Pathans, Sardars, Sheikhs etc. but that's noway related to racism - it's for fun only. I guess - In Punjab a Pathan gets many time more respect than other provinces. But anyway whatever you think, we will continue to make jokes and you have to bear it :omghaha:

Hell no... we are all equal... nobody is a big brother of nobody!

what he meant was that punjabis should bear any jokes or insults directed toeards them.
but if same is done to pushtoons like him.they will break from Pakistan and join Afghanistan...and live happily ever after.

Suck a lemon man you just an attention seeker.

I beg to differ sir, if hell awaits me then be it.

Boundries of countries are not permenant. Also Islam is a binding force, but it is not a nation, two nation theory is flawed, islam is for all humanity including hindus, you cant limit it to a geographical entity...in my opinion pakistan is confederation of nations, it is not nation by itself. Islam acts as binding force between different nations. By this logic you also cant hate afghan muslims. My relation with afghan muslims is not only through islam, but also langauge, race, culture, pakhtunwali, history and even sect.

Punjab is our elder bro and commander in chief. If four provinces were equal and of same size and population, then every province should have been getting 25% share in the budget....

Boundries of countries are not permenant. Also Islam is a binding force, but it is not a nation, two nation theory is flawed, islam is for all humanity including hindus, you cant limit it to a geographical entity...in my opinion pakistan is confederation of nations, it is not nation by itself. Islam acts as binding force between different nations. By this logic you also cant hate afghan muslims. My relation with afghan muslims is not only through islam, but also langauge, race, culture, pakhtunwali, history and even sect.

So is my relation with them, heck ny name is a testament of that but, Pakistan comes first my religious and racial affiliation with them doesn't matter, we Pakistani Pukhtoons killed them like pigs when they attacked Pakistan, even a pig got a decent death but an afghan didn't.

Pukhtoon is not a race but a federation of like minded people, now the like minded people are all pakistanis, the new Pukhtoons.

true ..the best statemnt on this thread, :pakistan:..every body is equal ..i think there was no such thing as punjabi pashtun baloch or sindhi when i was a kid in 1990s .am i right or is it just that i wasnt exposed to this kind of environment becuas emy best frend since childhood is a pakhtun from charsadda and one was an urdu speaker from karachy..we still are v best frends,.

So is my relation with them, heck ny name is a testament of that but, Pakistan comes first my religious and racial affiliation with them doesn't matter, we killed them like pigs when they attacked Pakistan, even a pig got a decent death but an afghan didn't.

Pukhtoon is not a race but a federation of like minded people, now the like minded people are all pakistanis, the new Pukhtoons.

calm down bro:cheers:.. he is an afghan not a pakistani .. i think ur argument wud be more usefull if these statements were placed in front of u by a pakistani pakhtun..

:omghaha:

BTW - In Punjab we also have lot of jokes associated with Pathans, Sardars, Sheikhs etc. but that's noway related to racism - it's for fun only. I guess - In Punjab a Pathan gets many time more respect than other provinces. But anyway whatever you think, we will continue to make jokes and you have to bear it :omghaha:

I have to admit punjabis say it in humour, they are funny people....on the other urduspeakers dont use it in humour, some deep ethnic conflicts going on in karachi which are beyond my full understanding...i hope things are resolved and healed between mohajirs and pashtuns in mini-pakistan..

true ..the best statemnt on this thread, :pakistan:..every body is equal ..i think there was no such thing as punjabi pashtun baloch or sindhi when i was a kid in 1990s .am i right or is it just that i wasnt exposed to this kind of environment becuas emy best frend since childhood is a pakhtun from charsadda and one was an urdu speaker from karachy..we still are v best frends,.

calm down bro:cheers:.. he is an afghan not a pakistani .. i think ur argument wud be more usefull if these statements were placed in front of u by a pakistani pakhtun..

Thxs i thought he was a Pakistani.

Thank ANP and MOM for that.

It goes beyond party politics. Ethnic riots in karachi dates back to ayub khan times.
Not every pakhtun in karachi is affiliated with ANP...MQM also targets jumat e islami members especially IJT which mostly consist of pakhtuns...also poor rerrhi wala, hotel wala, watchman, labourer and driver is not affiliated with ANP, yet he gets killed...
ANP is carefull, they target only MQM members...
When situation is tense and riots start, ordinary pakhtuns and mohajirs start targeting each other.

Thxs i thought he was a Pakistani.

i think u need to go over his posts over here but naah dont waste ur time on that .. maybe just visit another forum pforum u will find him and his true nationality.
one example on this forum is sometimes he is from lakki sometimes from swat and sometimes from bannu. sometimes he is pro pakistani and sometimes he is completely anti pakistan.. i dont hate him its just he is a false flagger. if he is so proud to be an afghanistani why does he keep changing his flags , i think he is ashamed.. he likes playing mind games.

I wish i could go back to the times of ahmed shah abdali.

Im talkin about Pakistan lalay... but if i could really go back in time.. i would have gone to the time of our Prophet Mohammad SAW.. or the time of Hussain AS to fight the bastard yazid..

I think it's healthy to discuss our identities without painting it in the ethnic diversionary lines. We should talk about and read our histories and celebrate the diversity we have here in our nation. Just my point of view.

Back
Top Bottom