What's new

Struggle for identities: Sara Khan Pathan uses akhrot to break stereotypes

My surname is Khan and I don't consider my self a Pathan nor will I ever. And funny enough most of the Khan's mentioned in the article aren't even Pathan.

Im talkin about Pakistan lalay... but if i could really go back in time.. i would have gone to the time of our Prophet Mohammad SAW.. or the time of Hussain AS to fight the bastard yazid..

O.K....but kindly refrain from calling me lalay.....it is offensive way of calling pakhtuns

My surname is Khan and I don't consider my self a Pathan nor will I ever. And funny enough most of the Khan's mentioned in the article aren't even Pathan.

True, Khan has nothing to do with Pashtuns.. They were central Asian barbarians who occupied towns and villages and eventually took over land... In KPK villages, those rich land owners are called "Khanans".. Khan name is probably the most abused last name in the history of mankind, I know you don't associate yourself but many Pakistanis, Indians, Bengalis and farsi Afghans love to associate or pretend that their ancestors were automatically Pashtun due to surname "Khan"..

True, Khan has nothing to do with Pashtuns.. They were central Asian barbarians who occupied towns and villages and eventually took over land... In KPK villages, those rich land owners are called "Khanans".. Khan name is probably the most abused last name in the history of mankind, I know you don't associate yourself but many Pakistanis, Indians, Bengalis and farsi Afghans love to associate or pretend that their ancestors were automatically Pashtun due to surname "Khan"..

You ain't wrong there, i am no khan i am ghilzai a khagan, lol.

Turks and mughals brought this title to India.....It was title of nobility, pakhtuns inherit it from them as they were nobility of hindostan.......even though today khan is common surname among pakhtuns , "the khans" specifically signify nobles/chiefs of pashtuns....

some people also need to chill, there are ethnic jokes for every group..
some pukhtana get angry too easily, its healthy to poke fun at each other without crossing the line..
ghussa makawa :cheers:

Turks and mughals brought this title to India.....It was title of nobility, pakhtuns inherit it from them as they were nobility of hindostan.......even though today khan is common surname among pakhtuns , "the khans" specifically signify nobles/chiefs of pashtuns....

once again, it was CENTRAL ASIANS not Pashtuns..
Most Pakhtuns have tribal or family surnames, Khan is still a generic name with vague history,

some people also need to chill, there are ethnic jokes for every group..
some pukhtana get angry too easily, its healthy to poke fun at each other without crossing the line..
ghussa makawa :cheers:

once again, it was CENTRAL ASIANS not Pashtuns..
Most Pakhtuns have tribal or family surnames, Khan is still a generic name with vague history,
are you blind? read my post again
turks, mughals were central asians , dumbo.

In Afghanistan?, never seen anyone take offence to it in the land of pure.

start calling yourself laila......if lalay is acceptable to you

Like i care about ur stupid antics man.. grow up... there is nothin offensive in lalay...

whats wrong in calling me just lala....it would make me happy.....my baloch brother

Back
Top Bottom