What's new

Struggle for identities: Sara Khan Pathan uses akhrot to break stereotypes

Tribal affiliation, Pashto and Pashtunwali.......

Tribal affiliation to who?, are we genetically all same or are we a federation of people who share same values.

Pukhtoons can be iranic, turkic, hephtalites and so on, where i consider myself of turkic heritage, hazaras of Pakistan have karluq turk heritage, what would you say you are?.

Tribal affiliation to who?, are we genetically all same or are we a federation of people who share same values.

Pukhtoons can be iranic, turkic, hephtalites and so on, where i consider myself of turkic heritage, what would you say you are?.

Haleka why you are obsessed with abstract things? who cares about hephthalits or bactarians or other irrelevant things?

All tribes of pashtuns are part of pashtun nation, it doesnt matter what they were thousands years ago.

Haleka why you are obsessed with abstract things? who cares about hephthalits or bactarians or other irrelevant things?

All tribes of pashtuns are part of pashtun nation, it doesnt matter what they were thousands years ago.

kha de wroora, Allah e Payeman, i am tired i don't want to Debate with you, sta khopray kar na kegi, i wish you the best pukhto thekedara, o matakura, you are true and pure Pukhtoon, i am an imbred dalkhor.

kha de wroora, Allah e Payeman, i am tired i don't want to Debate with you, sta khopray kar na kegi, i wish you the best pukhto thekedara, o matakura, you are true and pure Pukhtoon, i am an imbred dalkhor.

shukar hai bhai ap kou ab pata chal gaya... debating to monkey aint worth it..

lol what has happened to you? why you are calling me names? and why you are calling yourself inbred dhalkhor?

lol what has happened to you? why you are calling me names? and why you are calling yourself inbred dhalkhor?

I didn't call you anything bad, i just said your brain ain't working, i realised its difficult to reason with you.

Oh i rather be an imbred dalkhor then a pure pukhto thekedar like you o matakura.

I am dalkhor wroora, zama shanakhat Pakistani or dalkhor de.

Back
Top Bottom