What's new

Strongest Muslim country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extension mein yah Model Town proper mein rehta hai dost ?

Bhai Gee, Born and broughtup in Model Town F Block. Though, Now moved out :( but still love MT as my home. Can meetup anytime. It's in my way to home from work.

What block you live in ?

Pakistan..Because of:

*Nukes-biggest diterrent that makes any nation think twice from attacking pakistan.

*Highly professional military.

*Arsenal of ballistic missiles.

*ingenious arms production capability-from small arms to tanks and fighter planes.

*Highly armed civilian population(Which makes an invasion very hard)

*Culture that glorify military,war and even martyrdom.

Agree with my neighbor ... 1 point more should be added tht " highly trained airforce " which also have good past records of kill ratio .

Certainly not Pakistan.

Probably Turkey and maybe in future Indonesia.

this budy even dont like to speak Pakistan. how would he think and able to say " Pakistan as muslim power in any fied " big IMPOSSIBLE

Certainly not Pakistan.

Probably Turkey and maybe in future Indonesia.

this budy even dont like to speak Pakistan. how would he think and able to say " Pakistan as muslim power in any fied " big IMPOSSIBLE

Bhai Gee, Born and broughtup in Model Town F Block. Though, Now moved out :( but still love MT as my home. Can meetup anytime. It's in my way to home from work.

What block you live in ?

Abei yaaar.....I live in 'F-Block' ! I've been here for the past 14 years ! Ahh...I'm sure you have fond memories of the Safdar Bashir Store, the Swimming Pool just in front of the Block, the Thaanaa (now closed for a few years) on the first turn when you'r coming from the Faisal Town side...! Abbb tou Nurserion keh passs Cricket Ground aur wahan eik decent Gym bhi baan giyaaa hai !

You're right...nothing beats MT ! I've lived on the MMAlam Road (was born there) before it got so cluttered but MT phir bhi MT hai !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom