What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran is the non-conventional superpower , in case of an american attack they will target israel with chemical and bio warheads , stupid americans...
Sorry you are wrong. Non conventional, it is unquestionably Pakistan, simply because of the Nuclear weapons. They are also developing battlefield nukes.

Ḥashshāshīn;3655523 said:
Sorry you are wrong. Non conventional, it is unquestionably Pakistan, simply because of the Nuclear weapons. They are also developing battlefield nukes.

They fight india , that makes them conventional , iran is fighting israel , that makes her non-conventional

Ḥashshāshīn;3655505 said:
I'm not saying Turkey wouldn't fight in these terrains. I know Turkey also has a lot of experience fighting PKK ect, but I still think Pakistan Army is more battle hardened. Since 1947, Pakistan has been in near state of war. Also fighting India which is 6x the size of it. By all means that does not mean Turkish army isn't battle hardened; Turks have history of being warriors with many wars fought.

Watch this if you have time, look at the conditions of the terrain...
A New Video from Siachen Tribute to Gayari Heroes YouTube - YouTube

ye , i heard and seen pictures of it heard its one of the hardest terrain in world .

i remember when we did 2008 cross border operation into iraq , alot of snow , very cold weather , extremely hard conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran is the non-conventional superpower , in case of an american attack they will target israel with chemical and bio warheads , stupid americans...

Keep on dreaming kid. Just as you keep on threating to strike israel and turkey. We call this dog barking. Let's say you attacked to our allies, but later? We will pack you back to the stone age with a way that you can't even imagine. And even your grand grand sons won't be able to resist. And the guys who you flirt with will stay silent cauz of their fear. You know what they say;
Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest. Or
mess with the friend of the best. Die like the rest. Haha :)

Keep on dreaming kid. Just as you keep on threating to strike israel and turkey. We call this dog barking. Let's you attacked to our allies, but later? We will pack you back to the stone age with a way that you can't even imagine. And the guys who you flirt with will stay silent cauz of their fear. You know what they say;

Iran's doctorine is to kill as many jews in case of an american attack as possible , in israel , which iran is more than capable of , abroad , like they did in argentina and recently in bulgaria , and... at home; precisely because iran will eventually lose the war like you figured out yourself , so you see iran constantly threatens israel and gets credit in the muslim world

Keep on dreaming kid. Just as you keep on threating to strike israel and turkey. We call this dog barking. Let's say you attacked to our allies, but later? We will pack you back to the stone age with a way that you can't even imagine. And even your grand grand sons won't be able to resist. And the guys who you flirt with will stay silent cauz of their fear. You know what they say;

you watched that film i think it was called full metal jacket :lol: made me laugh the fat guy .

Ḥashshāshīn;3655523 said:

you;re username is Hashashin , so you must have a grasp on how unconventional iran has been through history , unless you think the hashashin were pakistani for some reason...

you;re username is Hashashin , so you must have a grasp on how unconventional iran has been through history , unless you think the hashashin were pakistani for some reason...
lol bro this isn't the middle ages anymore. I am not doubting the might of the Persian empire. Times change, and so does weaponry. It's not all about manpower now, it's about equipment.

Anyway, I don't wish to carry on as we are just making enemies here. We should keep less divisions between Islamic countries as possible.

Ḥashshāshīn;3655549 said:
lol bro this isn't the middle ages anymore. I am not doubting the might of the Persian empire. Times change, and so does weaponry. It's not all about manpower now, it's about equipment.

Anyway, I don't wish to carry on as we are just making enemies here. We should keep less divisions between Islamic countries as possible.

cool , where are you from bro?

i read and heard about hassani sabbah stories . How he tries to get the the Seljuk Sultan assassinated , when Turks was ruling iran .

i read and heard about hassani sabbah stories . How he tries to get the the Seljuk Sultan assassinated , when Turks was ruling iran .

I've heard about him too , although i didn't know it was during the reign of a seljuk turk sultan ; thanks for the info bro :)

paksoldiers.png

f-16_upgrade_turkey_first_batch-3.jpg

080212_Pakistan-AF_Peace-Drive-II-Program.jpg

:pakistan:

I fuckin love that topic. The more posts I read, the more I laught :P

Without a shadow of doubt India has the strongest military in the Islamic world. We have the 2nd largest amount of muslims therefore we are part of the Islamophere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom