What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a shadow of doubt India has the strongest military in the Islamic world. We have the 2nd largest amount of muslims therefore we are part of the Islamophere.

The hindu influence and population far outweighs so we cant say that . India to me feels more like a hindu state ( no offense) because majority population and im not sure how the muslims are , e.g in a war with pakistan how do they act ? do they get persecuted etc

Without a shadow of doubt India has the strongest military in the Islamic world. We have the 2nd largest amount of muslims therefore we are part of the Islamophere.

India is a Hindutva state. Do not mistake it as Islamic. Indian Muslims prctice Hindu traditions.

The hindu influence and population far outweighs so we cant say that . India to me feels more like a hindu state ( no offense) because majority population and im not sure how the muslims are , e.g in a war with pakistan how do they act ? do they get persecuted etc

Indian Muslims get persecuted even in not a war state... Look at Kashmir and search up "Muslim discrimination in India"

Indains see themselves as Indians first. Muslims fight alongwith other Indians to defend their land and homes. And they do it beacuse it is their responsibility too being an Indian.

Indian forces and premier research and defence bodies also get headed by Muslims, Sikhs, Jews, Christians, Jain, Buddhits etc.......

Indains see themselves as Indians first. Muslims fight alongwith other Indians to defend their land and homes. And they do it beacuse it is their responsibility too being an Indian.

do they get persecuted because if im not wrong was indians protesting muslims a few years ago in india big protests ?

No doubt turkey has better tanks and soldiers but that doesn't mean their military is helping their economy like in iran!

The muslims have a voice and an agenda like everyone else in India. The wars started by Pakistan are not religious wars they are the act of a rogue state.

do they get persecuted because if im not wrong was indians protesting muslims a few years ago in india big protests ?

Your wrong.

Indian Constitution is secular and any Indian ( of any religion) can and is appppointed / selected to any highest position in the country. What protest are you talking about?

Please note that everybody is free to protest on anything in India and in India becuase of huge population, all protest to an outsider may look huge.....but it does not change anything. Constitution guarantees freedom which can not be modified. Being a developing and essentially a poor country ( yes we are poor by your sytandard) the enforecement of law is delayed and justice system is slow , but as we develop, we are building these systems and their implementation.

Just to add again

Indian forces and premier research and defence bodies also get headed by Muslims, Sikhs, Jews, Christians, Jain, Buddhits etc.......

Indian Constitution is secular and any Indian ( of any religion) can and is appppointed / selected to any highest position in the country. What protest are you talking about?

Please note that everybody is free to protest on anything in India and in India becuase of huge population, all protest to an outsider may look huge.....but it does not change anything. Constitution guarantees freedom which can not be modified. Being a developing and essentially a poor country ( yes we are poor by your sytandard) the enforecement of law is delayed and justice system is slow , but as we develop, we are building these systems and their implementation.

Just to add again

The Indian constitution isn't secular, rather it is very pro Muslim. They can have 4 wives, etc. Therefore we are an Islamic nation.

@Arya Desa

Muslim can have four wives but only 1 at a time... Indian Constitution only pro Muslim to please Jinnah who was trying to break free of India, but now Indian govt doesn't fully follow Indian cons.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Indian constitution isn't secular, rather it is very pro Muslim. They can have 4 wives, etc. Therefore we are an Islamic nation.

Muslim have their won set of religious law to govern their society. Indian Constitution gives the religious freedom.

Its Hindus andIndian Hindu politician who convert to Islam to have more than one wife.....I have not come across Muslims with more than one wife ( spare the rich and mighty, I am talking of common man). Can we afford to maintain more than one wife ?

@Arya Desa

Muslim can have four wives but only 1 at a time... Indian Constitution only pro Muslim to please Jinnah who was trying to break free of India, but now Indian govt doesn't fully follow Indian cons.

Being a poor country (that we are), our implementation of laws can be weak. But you can not change our constitution. Religious freedom ( and marrying as per your religion ) is integral to that.

As we progress and develop, we can afford better implementation.

Last edited by a moderator:
In fact, Turkey and India are not muslim states. They are muslim populated secular states which's the best way to rule a muslim country or India. As for the co-operations with the US; only one secular muslim state is enough for us I guess.

In fact, Turkey and India are not muslim states. They are muslim populated secular states which's the best way to rule a muslim country or India. As for the co-operations with the US; only one secular muslim state is enough for us I guess.

We are not a Muslim State , we are Muslim majority . India is not Hindu state they are hindu majority.

Which other muslim majority nations are secular?

Relax dude, I used the "state" term as population. The same for india :D. The answer would be; the muslim countries in the far asia maybe. In todays world I don't see any secular muslim states. (I think turkey's situation is different so don't look at your country on the list pal. :))

Relax dude, I used the "state" term as population. The same for india :D. The answer would be; the muslim countries in the far asia maybe. In todays world I don't see any secular muslim states. (I think turkey's situation is different so don't look at your country on the list pal. :))

im relaxed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom