What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any source about this Ranking or just these are ur own thought's???

Well over all pakistan is on number one in islamic countries coz it has very large army 12 lack with reserve n more thn 700 combat fighter jets more then 200 nuclear bomb's n lot's of other thing's LONG LIVE PAK <3

Yeah yeah yeah. Same ****, different day. Pakistan, K.S.A and Iran. These are the countries that don't deserve the first place. But if you wanna deserve it, first of all stop being that nationalist who thinks that his country is the best forget the rest. Enough nationalizm fellas. the more you have it inside, the more empty brain you have. NO OFFENCE BUT WHATEVER YOU SAY, IT WON'T CHANGE THE REALITY.

Yeah yeah yeah. Same ****, different day. Pakistan, K.S.A and Iran. These are the countries that don't deserve the first place. But if you wanna deserve it, first of all stop being that nationalist who thinks that his country is the best forget the rest. Enough nationalizm fellas. the more you have it inside, the more empty brain you have. NO OFFENCE BUT WHATEVER YOU SAY, IT WON'T CHANGE THE REALITY.

Well Well here we are talkin about reality we are sharin our knowledge by the comparison of all the muslim countries n u r also free to do so....your idea will be appreciated....thnx

It's not just an opinion it's also an analyst made by 4 American. 2 are from the USAF, and the other guy is my squad leader. A marine sgt. :usflag:

My opinion Overall including equipment and Training etc ( only current equipment)

Not sure about land because you can't really be sure many factors

Air
SAF / TAF ( Saudi Arabia in front with new jets by abit)
PAF
Egypt / Iran

Naval
Turkish Navy
Iran navy

Not sure about rest.

Strongest conventional military - Turkey.
Full blown war - Pakistan.
Economic control - Iran.
Air dominance - Saudi Arabia, Egypt.

Turkey : Didnt have any significant victory in its account.
Pakistan: Not a single victory. Lost half a country and tolerating drone attacks on daily basis.
Iran: Stale mate with Iraq.
Arabia-Egypt- Bunnies of Israel

I consider the past history of an Army its one major criteria of strength.No offence no trolling.

Pakistan: Not a single victory. Lost half a country and tolerating drone attacks on daily basis.

I consider the past history of an Army its one major criteria of strength.No offence no trolling.

Lol I would love to hear India military history, but i don't want to go off topic what is this mean?

Didnt have any significant victory in its account.

First of all thank you for sharing your opinion without trolling ;). Hey pal u said that turks don't have bla bla bla...victory. But their military is the most active one. Korean War(grandpa's a korea vet. That's why I now). Turkish air force played an active role during the nato intervention in Serbia or which country it is now. And also turkish navy played an active role during the Operation Unified Protector (nato intervention in Libya). Also don't forget the turkish invasion of cyprus. And the counter-piracy mission which's still ongoing in Somalia. And I heard that turks are dealing with a group like taliban. And don't forget the Operation Enduring Freedom (ISAF-Afghanistan). They're the only nato state in there who's not allowed to join the operations. But their choppers provide logistical support and combat drop for the US and Canadian military personnel. Just as you said no offence, no trolling brother. ;)

First of all thank you for sharing your opinion without trolling ;). Hey pal u said that turks don't have bla bla bla...victory. But their military is the most active one. Korean War(grandpa's a korea vet. That's why I now). Turkish air force played an active role during the nato intervention in Serbia or which country it is now. And also turkish navy played an active role during the Operation Unified Protector (nato intervention in Libya). Also don't forget the turkish invasion of cyprus. And the counter-piracy mission which's still ongoing in Somalia. And I heard that turks are dealing with a group like taliban. And don't forget the Operation Enduring Freedom (ISAF-Afghanistan). They're the only nato state in there who's not allowed to join the operations. But their choppers provide logistical support and combat drop for the US and Canadian military personnel. Just as you said no offence, no trolling brother. ;)

Just a little correction, only Nato state who don't want to join operations but help in other ways.

Yep. I saw one of my father's photos while looking for another photo months ago, he was in front of a turkish blackhawk, with his friends and the crew of the chopper. :)

Now the Islamic countries need one joint Treaty Organization in which all Arab & Muslim country make participation on the principal of One God & Last Prophet (SAW).
After this we are able to say the Conventional Power Defender Force...
Name of this organization will [ Saif Allah ] Mean (sword of ALLAH)...

Bros,

How can any arab armies be in contention? :unsure:

Bro Amolthebest,

You are absolutely bang on, but you might wanna tone down the factual stuff...folks here dont tolerate it...most people believe in the mystique of pak and arab invincibility :what: just saying mate.

What? ... :woot:

Turks are major military players in the world. It doesn't mean that they are super power but their military class is very professional...

Even at their lowest in history , Turkish might defeated British empire and saved mainland Turkey (they lost the empire but after centuries of dominance lol)..At their peak , Turkey was the most power military on the planet Earth. You need to take your head out of your butt...

Take 100,000 of your soldiers and put them against 100,000 Turks. Turks will bury your poor soldiers into sand! (Wait , they did throughout the history. They ruled Indian lands for nearly thousand years or so. Wait , they were central Asian turks..not even "real" Turks...and yet they busted yo a$$ :lol:)

Arabia and Egypt bunnies of Israel? :lol: Yeah right....

Saudi Air Force is stronger than your mig-filled airforce.

Egyptian ground forces have way better weapon-systems than sub-continental armies..

Iran has alot of potential but their leadership isn't visionary...

Pakistan military is one of the toughest in YOUR region. You know it too , unless you are child who sees everything with nationalistic goggles.

I think Turkey is strongest. Pakistan is weak at the moment. Turkey and Pakistan are probably the strongest. Pakistan has potential to be the strongest but their economy is bad right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom