What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods.... Why do you even allow these threads to be started anyways??

Turkey has more war experience than most countries in the world. We have fought an unbelievable number of wars against almost everybody throughout history. I wish Egypt and other Muslim countries the best though. A strong Egypt or Iran is like a strong Turkey for me. The stronger they become, the happier I am.

us working with kafeers ? funny that is coming from a nato member
and if we can talk about numbers and weapons it will be better than you saying you will eat egypt as a breakfast i can say we can eat turkey as a snack this kind of words is easy
and i didnt want the thread to come to this but what can i do you started it

What numbers man? Whole west rapes middle-east and you still talking about numbers. Its between the legs and hearts not the numbers. Working with nato? Yes, what you expect else when we called the whole muslim world to Jihaad during first world war but the muslims turned their backs to us and letting us behind agains more then 7 kafeer countries.

But still Allah give us the strength and defeated these devil worshippers anyway while we had nothing.

Turkey has more war experience than most countries in the world. We have fought an unbelievable number of wars against almost everybody throughout history. I wish Egypt and other Muslim countries the best though. A strong Egypt or Iran is like a strong Turkey for me. The stronger they are, the happier I become.
my friend i wish i didnt offend you and like i said at the start of the thread with each muslim country stronger this makes me stronger and i really wish all muslim countrys the best

my friend i wish i didnt offend you and like i said at the start of the thread with each muslim country stronger this makes me stronger and i really wish all muslim countrys the best

How many arab countries worked together agains that little c**t Israel but could not defeat it? Uhhh uhhh where is your big numbers now? Man just quite please bro..

I like this kind of threats and argues... :rofl:

Here everyone one measures their army's capabilities by numbers and decides the number one country... Very scientific, academic and realistic... WOwww amazing !!!:enjoy:

What numbers man? Whole west rapes middle-east and you still talking about numbers. Its between the legs and hearts not the numbers. Working with nato? Yes, what you expect else when we called the whole muslim world to Jihaad during first world war but the muslims turned their backs to us and letting us behind agains more then 7 kafeer countries.

But still Allah give us the strength and defeated these devil worshippers anyway while we had nothing.
i am responsible about the middle east ?i am talking about egypt and i said the strongest ground forces in the muslim world not the strongest navy or airforce
my opinion is if any country interest is with the devil then go for it i said that becouse you say egypt working with kaffiers and during ww1 we were under britsh occupation and we were fighting them and the pupet king we couldnt help anyone at the time we needed help

How many arab countries worked together agains that little c**t Israel but could not defeat it? Uhhh uhhh where is your big numbers now? Man just quite please bro..
again i am talking about EGYPT not the arab countrys and we won the final battle 1973 and i didnt measures my army by numbers alone there is also experience and weapons and training

I didnt hear or know about what kulliminati said but what was done to us in WW1 was very wrong when their was a Jihad fighting with british was sad for us but i dont know if egypt joined , anyway thats past , but remember if that never happened to us our relations would be 10 times better think about it , if your brother sold you out and backstabbed you , now our realtions is improving , thats good we cant live with the past all the time , i agree with you that you won the 1973 war but israels still think overwise but even they know inside themselves they lost

i am responsible about the middle east ?i am talking about egypt and i said the strongest ground forces in the muslim world not the strongest navy or airforce
my opinion is if any country interest is with the devil then go for it i said that becouse you say egypt working with kaffiers and during ww1 we were under britsh occupation and we were fighting them and the pupet king we couldnt help anyone at the time we needed help

again i am talking about EGYPT not the arab countrys and we won the final battle 1973 and i didnt measures my army by numbers alone there is also experience and weapons and training

Ok you are right bro. Egypt has the strongest army on this planet.

I didnt hear or know about what kulliminati said but what was done to us in WW1 was very wrong when their was a Jihad fighting with british was sad for us but i dont know if egypt joined , anyway thats past , but remember if that never happened to us our relations would be 10 times better think about it , if your brother sold you out and backstabbed you , now our realtions is improving , thats good we cant live with the past all the time , i agree with you that you won the 1973 war but israels still think overwise but even they know inside themselves they lost
i am egyptian and i know what you are talking about getting backstabbed we have been backstabbed by arabs alot so anyway what done is done we should look at the future and to a better relations between our countrys
Ok you are right bro. Egypt has the strongest army on this planet.
maybe this kind of threads must not be on this fourm any way sorry if i offended you and i really respect your great history and your strong position today on the world and i wish you all the best

you didn''t offend me, I said the same thing.

all muslim powers are great hope fully when wee need them they turn out

Okay since everyone here said his thing I will contribute:

Saudi Arabia is the strongest Muslims country we got Typhoons and $hit and ships that got pew pew and tanks that make booms and stuff. We also have soldiers going Arrrggggh and stuff like that. (To everyone Here this is how you actually sound in these kind of threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom