What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Afghan resistance is certainly legendary. Afghans did defeated the British on their own.

2. USSR was defeated by joined efforts of Pakistan, USA, and Afghanistan. But then, USSR was already in bad shape during 1980s.

3. Taliban survives because of being an ideology. It will stay as long as Pashtun populace exists in Afghanistan and Pakistan. And USA is not interested in eliminating Taliban. US strategy is to rebuild Afghanistan so that this country shuns militancy and comes back in shape.

Good point. However, Saudi are not battle-hardened.

Okay.

Most Battle hardened/Man Power = Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt
Most Technologically advanced = Turkey
Most Fuel supplies = Saudi Arabia and Iran

Turkey has no man power? if its by numbers then we have 650,000 ground troops

These types of threads are some of the worst that can be created in this forum because the only thing it achieves is mostly arouse animosity, ill-intention or "nationalistic pride" at the expense of other Muslim countries. In any case, no Muslim country except Iran is openly challenging the USA in diplomatic terms, at least, and no Muslim national military is fighting any Western force at the moment either. Most of the stronger Muslim countries can be called Middle Powers, so that they are about a degree below top military powers like China, Russia or USA in terms of "firepower" for lack of a better word.

Only if these borders are eliminated, only if the Muslim masses learn more about each other, feel glad about each others' successes and feel sad about each others' misery, then the Muslim world can rise to take its rightful place and defeat the West with ease, Inshallah.

Turkey has no man power? if its by numbers then we have 650,000 ground troops

The reason why i put Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Egypt down is because their man power ALSO includes tons of proven militas like the Taliban, Haqqani, Sinai, etc.... (basically the mujahideens)....

Turkey is the strongest.

Army:

1) Turkey
2) Iran
3) Pakistan
4) Egypt
5) Saudi Arabia

Air force:

1) Saudi Arabia
2) Turkey
3) Egypt
4) Pakistan
5) Iran

Navy:

1) Turkey
2) Pakistan
3) Iran
4) Egypt
5) Saudi Arabia

defiantly iran and Pakistan ,others have no hands in production of these stuffs.

A rather surprising development in the region: Turkey has decided to develop surface-to-surface missiles with ranges of up to 2,500 km.

It seems that Turkey is concerned over Iranian missile ambitions. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan decided to begin a new Turkish development. Yücel Altınbaşak, head of the Turkish State Scientific Research Institute (TÜBİTAK) said that the “development of the missile is a realistic goal.” In internal discussions, he said that the instruction came from Prime Minister Erdoğan and was approved by the TÜBİTAK High Board of Technology.

(...)

It is possible to discern from Altınbaşak’s words that a ballistic missile with a range of 2,500 km will be developed by 2015. Turkish sources said that Turkey might require assistance from foreign countries to achieve their goal.
Turkey is a signatory to the MTCR treaty, intended to prevent the dissemination of long-range missiles with ranges of more than 300 km. As a result, it is possible that the new missile program will result in limitations on the sale of certain technologies to Turkey.
Nevertheless, knowledge about missile construction is available throughout the world to anyone willing to pay a price for it. North Korea, China, and missile scientists from the former Soviet Union are among information sellers.
Turkey’s long-range missile project is part of its larger effort to develop capabilities in fields of advanced military systems as part of their ambition to become a leading regional power.

BUSINESS - Turkey aims to increase ballistic missile ranges

The only advantage PA has got is that almost all the inf. units have seen warfare in Waziristan and Bajaur.Their fighting skills are more honed on the battlefield.

Turkey is the strongest.

Army:

1) Turkey
2) Iran
3) Pakistan
4) Egypt
5) Saudi Arabia

Air force:

1) Saudi Arabia
2) Turkey
3) Egypt
4) Pakistan
5) Iran

Navy:

1) Turkey
2) Pakistan
3) Iran
4) Egypt
5) Saudi Arabia
like i said the strongest ground forces in the muslim world is egyptian i am so sure of it
and if you can post the ranking of air defense it will be good

so you dont know that every TURK WILL DIE FOR THEIR COUNTRY IF NEEDS BE

The reason why i put Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Egypt down is because their man power ALSO includes tons of proven militas like the Taliban, Haqqani, Sinai, etc.... (basically the mujahideens)....

The only advantage PA has got is that almost all the inf. units have seen warfare in Waziristan and Bajaur.Their fighting skills are more honed on the battlefield.

Yes, but battlefields differ.

like i said the strongest ground forces in the muslim world is egyptian i am so sure of it
and if you can post the ranking of air defense it will be good

Strongest by what? Working together with kafeers during world war I and blinding with hot iron the eyes of 15.000 muslim brothers (Turks) in Egypt? Man we eat whole Egypt as breakfast stop pushing me to say crazy things.

Strongest by what? Working together with kafeers during world war I and blinding with hot iron the eyes of 15.000 muslim brothers (Turks) in Egypt? Man we eat whole Egypt as breakfast stop pushing me to say crazy things.
us working with kafeers ? funny that is coming from a nato member
and if we can talk about numbers and weapons it will be better than you saying you will eat egypt as a breakfast i can say we can eat turkey as a snack this kind of words is easy
and i didnt want the thread to come to this but what can i do you started it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom