What's new

Strongest Army in Europe [ Turkish Army ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are so pathetic boys with your lies and cheap propaganda
So apparently everyone in this forum is pathetic,ignorant and a liar. And you are the only one who knows everything.

Arabs,Persians,Greeks,Israelis,Chinese,Pakistanis and even British,French,American and Indians who have talked to you,are all ignorant and liars and you are the only one who is correct. So what are you doing in this forum? You want someone to tell you "You are right! You are the best! Well done!" or something?

Clap Clap Clap.

China has far more poor people than Turkiye to compare with population size
go and work for producing of world brands

in Turkiye , majority of the Turks are not working in Factories
therefore millions of refugees in Turkiye to work in factories

So apparently everyone in this forum is pathetic,ignorant and a liar. And you are the only one who knows everything.

yes all of you are so ignorant and liar .. you have big problem and hatred against Turkiye and president Erdogan

reality is GDP PPP per capita which often used to gauge global poverty thresholds and is used by the United Nations in constructing the human development index

read carefully again

China or İndia or Pakistan or İran have more bad situation than Turkiye if we are talking about GDP PPP per capita

Turkiye $32.278
China $18.931
İran $13.513
İndia $7.333
Pakistan $5.224

poor guys are talking about the Turks who are richer than you
Chinise or İndian or Pakistani or İranian or Greek have no right to talk about the Turks
go and cry for your pathetic people

Last edited:
China has far more poor people than Turkiye to compare with population size
go and work for producing of world brands

in Turkiye , majority of the Turks are not working in Factories
therefore millions of refugees in Turkiye to work in factories

In China, selling kebabs on the street like in Turkey is seen as low class work. Factory workers are much better taken care of than kebab sellers.

Salaries And FinancingChinaTurkey
Average Monthly Net Salary (After Tax)6,728.85 ¥
(14,460.11 TL)
1,787.06 ¥
(3,840.34 TL)
-73.44 %

You provably make 4x lower wages in Turkey. Poor in China = rich in Turkey.

In China, selling kebabs on the street like in Turkey is seen as low class work. Factory workers are much better taken care of than kebab sellers.

in Turkiye Nobody sale Kebab in the streets ,,, Turkiye is not cheap undeveloped China

in Turkiye , need so much money to open Kebab Shop
and Kebab Shops earn so great money in a day which far bigger income than workers in factories

over 1 billion Chinese and İndians are so poor of its rural population

Last edited:
in Turkiye Nobody sale Kebab in the streets ,,, Turkiye is not cheap undeveloped China

in Turkiye , need so much money to open Kebab Shop
and Kebab Shops earn so great money in a day which far bigger income than workers in factories

over 1 billion Chinese or İndians are so poor of its rural population

lmao if you believe that... then we should see Turkish products everywhere and even people that hate Turkey rush to learn Turkish because it is just so rich and powerful.

lmao if you believe that... then we should see Turkish products everywhere and even people that hate Turkey rush to learn Turkish because it is just so rich and powerful.

yes cheap and poor quality chinese products everywhere .. lmao
even in Germany

I am saying again

poor guys are talking about the Turks who are richer than you
Chinise or İndian or Pakistani or İranian or Greek have no right to talk about the Turks
go and cry for your pathetic people

Last edited:
Screenshot_2021-12-05 Strongest Army in Europe [ Turkish Army ](3).png

@Irfan Baloch @Pak Nationalist @SecularNationalist @PAKISTANFOREVER @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @arjunk @ghazi52 @waz @The Eagle
@Sainthood 101 @iLION12345_1 @Imran Khan

Cavemen with nuclear weapons?

MMM-E reminds me of Borat (Kazakhstan greatest country in the world ay).
It’s very entertaining to read all his fantastic messages of Turkey. They’re the best in the world apparently. Yet cannot defeat the Kurds, cannot build successful helicopter/aircraft on their own (yet). T-129 is license build, Hurkus is redesigned K-1, Drones are just assembled packages (they can’t design engines themselves). All in all Turkey is great in remanufacturing and assembling. Not designing their own stuff.
But all in all, it’s quite entertaining to read all his fantasies.
there’s a song by Aerosmith about MMM-E:
“Dream on”

Cavemen with nuclear weapons?

even undeveloped and poor N.Korea has nuclear weapons so what ?

and dont cry like a girl

first a Pakistani guy from the UK said me that back to the cave you go
and as a Turk I said to Pakistani guy know your place

MMM-E reminds me of Borat (Kazakhstan greatest country in the world ay).
It’s very entertaining to read all his fantastic messages of Turkey. They’re the best in the world apparently.

another stupid post from false flager

Nobody says Turkiye is the best in the world

I just said that China or İndia or Pakistan or İran have more bad situation than Turkiye if we are talking about GDP PPP per capita

Turkiye $32.278
China $18.931
İran $13.513
İndia $7.333
Pakistan $5.224

42 Commando is a unit. It's not 42 men.

that doesnt matter unit or man

reality is Libya's rebel commanders have freed 2 MI6 officers and 6 SAS soldiers captured by farm guards
so pathetic

Baby,you're the only one crying like a girl here.

its my thread baby

your troll team is crying like little girls on my threads

yes cheap and poor quality chinese products everywhere .. lmao
even in Germany

I am saying again

Maybe that's what gets exported to Turkey, because every company only exports to match quality with what the customer can afford.

let's see what MIT (top US university) has to say.

23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France
23px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png
Ireland
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China

Hmm looks like China has an economy as complex as richest western countries. What about Turkey?

23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Turkey
23px-Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg.png
Bulgaria
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India

Heh. On par with India.

BTW, I'm not sure if you know or not, but GDP per capita isn't wages. Wages in Turkey = 1/4 wages in China.

I have nothing against Turkey, but sometimes it helps to have a dose of reality.

reality is Libya's rebel commanders have freed 2 MI6 officers and 6 SAS soldiers captured by farm guards
so pathetic

Reality is it took you 3 months to capture Al Bab and you talk to me about 2nd largest army in NATO and Strongest Army in Europe.

Pakistanis are living in caves , not the Turks
know your place
Turkey is a strong military power yes, but its not the strongest. To shit on the royal marines who have a shit ton more combat experience than your entire army, as well as a much more impressive record, completely ruins any sort of credibility you have.

Pakistanis living in caves? Maybe the terrorists before they were shot dead by our army, but the rest of Pakistan? No.

You are an idiot. Only judges by number.

What @aziqbal said is true. Saddam had one of the worlds largest armies, but still was defeated horribly.
Can confirm we live in caves. Even abroad we build our houses in caves for that nostalgic feeling. Currently writing this in my cave in the UK.

Reality is it took you 3 months to capture Al Bab and you talk to me about 2nd largest army in NATO and Strongest Army in Europe.

Strongest armies in Europe = Russia and France to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom