What's new

Strong Iran for Pakistan

Zeeshan S.

Reaction score
What do you guys think? True? Or Bullshit? :rolleyes:

A strong Iran, neighboring Pakistan of great significance- Pak Parliament Speaker Geneva, Oct 19, IRNA
Iran-Pakistan-Neighborhood

Pakistan's Parliament Speaker Amir Hossein said here in a meeting with the IRI parliamentary delegation that the existence of a powerful Iran neighboring Pakistan is of great significance for Islamabad.

The Pak parliament speaker added in the meeting on the sidelines of the 115th Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU), "Iran and Pakistan have always enjoyed good relations as two Islamic neighbors, and their ties have matched the exalted prestige of the two great nations." Amir Hossein said, "Pakistan and Iran have shared stands on many international and regional issues."
Referring to the two countries' cooperation on Afghan crisis, he said, "That was a sample of shared interests and the continuation of cooperation in Afghanistan is needed in order to establish full peace and stability there and to accelerate the reconstruction movement."

On Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline, he said, "Iran has always had good will in that respect and I hope the Pak nation would soon be benefited from the gas of the brother Iranian nation as soon a possible."

Focusing on Iran's nuclear program, too, he said, "Pakistan recognizes Iran's right to have access to nuclear energy for peaceful purposes and supports you in that respect."

During the meeting the head of the Iranian delegation, Heshmatollah Falahat-pisheh, too, referred to the two countries' shared stands on many regional and international developments.

He added, "Iran attaches high priority to expansion of ties with neighboring countries, particularly with Pakistan, and that is the reason why we have pursued the Peace Pipeline Project so vigorously." 2329/1771

http://www.irna.com/en/news/view/line-22/0610195766004945.htm

Iran reduced to the chaos and destruction of Afghanistan/Iraq....would level the road for the eventual destruction of Pakistan. Quite simply it would be pakistan's turn...on the chopping block...after Afghanistan....then iraq....then iran/syria....and last but not least.....Pakistan.

Iran reduced to the chaos and destruction of Afghanistan/Iraq....would level the road for the eventual destruction of Pakistan. Quite simply it would be pakistan's turn...on the chopping block...after Afghanistan....then iraq....then iran/syria....and last but not least.....Pakistan.

wow i guess muslims should give up.u made it so clear i see no point in trying.:wall:

wow i guess muslims should give up.u made it so clear i see no point in trying.:wall:

you misunderstood what i said.

Iraq army was defeated and destroyed beyond any recognition....but iraqis are still fighting....so even iraq is by no means a done deal for the western imperialists....My aim was not to demoralise you or anyone. What i was conveying was that our worry should not be iran's strength or iran.....but rather the conspiracies that are being hatched against it. Distruction of Iran would leave pakistan on the taget list....to be degraded or distroyed. I didnot suggest that would be easy task or pakistanis would simply give up and say come on walk all over us. :flag:

one thing which i dont understand is this hindi-chinee bhai bhai love that we have towords IRAN we should learn some lessons from india in this regards it also sufferd from this complex and finaly paid a big price the point that i am trying to say is that iran is not that well wisher of us it was the country which supported ahmed shah masood ,rabbani colaborated with india a number of times against pakistan put us in a tough spot by saying they got their nuclear asistance from us (pakistan) i dont trust iran at all we have one afghanistan to deal with we dont want another one

one thing which i dont understand is this hindi-chinee bhai bhai love that we have towords IRAN we should learn some lessons from india in this regards it also sufferd from this complex and finaly paid a big price the point that i am trying to say is that iran is not that well wisher of us it was the country which supported ahmed shah masood ,rabbani colaborated with india a number of times against pakistan put us in a tough spot by saying they got their nuclear asistance from us (pakistan) i dont trust iran at all we have one afghanistan to deal with we dont want another one

yaar thats a whole lotta local punjabastani propaganda you just regurgitated!

Ask yourself this question that when musharraf mian went to DC in autumn of 2004, during the second inaugral of Bush terrorist...already at that time the cat was out of the bag. Tenet had confronted Musharraf on those P-2 centrifuge drawings that the CIA had intercepted from Mr. AQ Khan's own network. Whats surprising is that AQ khan was busted waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before any one even layed a finger on Iran or the DPRK for that matter...along the lines of transfer of technology to those two states.

Besides yaar what the hell on the frigging planet does Iran have to gain by implicating Pakistan in this whole rotten bust, as it turned out to be? They had the most to lose as it would confirm a dreaded fact that yes they have enrichment technology from pakistan, hence more fodder for these Neocons to pre-empt them.

The CIA has tried many a time by deliberately selling bogus or flawed/ tweaked centrifuge and warhead (core) design technology to the Iranians......through bonafide CIA agents. Truth is that the Khan network had moles...and they were ratted out, during the CIA's concerted effort to interdict the Iran/ Pakistan/ DPRK 'barter-axis' that continued for the duration of the 90's, and became a neocon priority to dismantle after 9-11.

After Mr khan got busted ( compromised by his own ppl, in his own network), and embarrassed us all..........long after that both libya and Iran dropped the ball too, as it made no sense to cover up, something which had become common knowledge.

genmirajborgza786
one thing which i dont understand is this hindi-chinee bhai bhai

what is this ?

love that we have towords IRAN we should learn some lessons from india in this regards it also sufferd from this complex and finaly paid a big price

whats the lesson india learned from it please do share with us all.what i have learned over the years is the arab states that u are in love with never ever have stood up for pakistan even once.heck during 1965 and 1971 saddam was openley helping india and the other harrami arabs were in bed with india.so cut the crap read up before u post iranians are the only muslim country that have helped pakistan if u like i can post links open youe eyes and stop listening to some lacky *** on saudi payroll mullah.:angry:

the point that i am trying to say is that iran is not that well wisher of us
again proof please.

it was the country which supported ahmed shah masood ,rabbani colaborated with india a number of times against pakistan

u mean they didnt stand back and let the wahabi taliban salughter them.u take offence to that oh iam so sorry.
make up your mind in a same post u are saying indians learned a lesson from loving iranians and in the same post u are saying indians are in bed with iran.

put us in a tough spot by saying they got their nuclear asistance from us (pakistan)

were you at convention in raiwind when uncle ghadaffis(libya) boeing 757 landed in washington with complete inventory and how toos.
all sanctions against your sand-niggers have been lifted as a reward while iran if you can read they(west)is still after.but obvioulsy u missed that news as it was a sunday.

i dont trust iran at all we have one afghanistan to deal with we dont want another one

Afghanistan a problem for pakistan hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder why.oh here is a solution stop supporting taliban stop joining taliban.how about we worry about our own country first how about worrying about FTA AREAS first.

the once u should be worried about is the so called muslim governments that support and finnance these kindergarden failed but eductaing the youths mullahs that single handidly almost destroyed pakistan our economy was almost done was it cause of iran we were almost bankrupt was it cause of iran investors were leaving pakistan was it cause of iran.we all no who was supporting and finnancing the suicide and terrorist attacks through out pakistan who was going around killing doctors and engeniers in pakistan(its called brain drain) who was blowing up factrories and burning down businessess(its called economic destruction) in pakistan it wasnt for sure iranians it was your beloved ARABS.how bout prove me wrong.man even thr reality is in face they still see what they been told to see.:coffee:

cheetah the example hindi-chinee bhai bhai that i gave was not about india learning a lesson from iran but from china read history for a change the 1962 sino-india war and we have enough of lessons of our own that we had to learn from iran the hard way also afghanistan you yourself posted it but sorry to say your support was for the iranians and the afghanis and for our pakistan you only had criticism but you forgot you my friend are talking with a person whose family sacrificed almost every thing for pakistan and i will never tolaret the type of venom that you and that luldapul pour on pakistan supporting iran and that ungreatfull afghanistan

now coming to mr.lulda wathever first of all i am not a punjabi sindi baluchi bangali etc i iam a strandard pakistani from ex-east pakistan who left dacca was brought up in saudi arabia jeddah and iam presently just a canadian muslim settled in canada , and what i was saying has got nothing to do with punjabis or sindis it was plain and simple truth so please refrain from secterian politics ok we had enough of it

cheeta there is no doubt that i am a very strong, proud and kattar wahabbi and talking to the likes of you is below my dignity . after the 1998 nuclear test it was saudi arabia that helped pakistan by giving us oil that realy helped us not to forget the financial asistance it provided to us in the 80,s was helpful for our defence.

What he means Cheetah when he says that Iran is not a 'well wisher' for Pakistan because it is not in the sold out wahabbi camp like Saudi arabia, Egypt and Jordan. It is also the only country besides Russia, China and the DPRK which openly defies these world federalists, and refuses to bow down in front of these terrorists, or do their bidding, unlike his country, and he doessn't like that.

he'd rather that these Iranians also become chamchay like his own leaders, or like other fellow sunni muslim countries (kow-towing the party line from Washington, to their mountains).....and let the White house determine whether its wahabbi jihad time.....or time to become 'enlightened'.....

listen man pakistan after 9\11 is faced with some real tough pressure so sometime you gotto do things that might not be that appealing i agree but that doesnt mean you are going to badmouth pakistan got it

Beta first thing you need to understand and differentiate is kay who is your friends and who are your enemies....Looks like you haven't even figured that out yet.;)

Shame! Shame! How unfortunate for us that even our politicians can think only that any other than us can or ought to be powerful -- They perhaps do not know that there is a scorched earth policy (Shia/Sunni war) being prepared for us -- we ofcourse must decline the invite, that would be the right thing to do, the moral thing to do, the right thing to do -- but we all know better that our for hire politicians and mullahs will not let anything get in the way of their profits, their rent collecting.

Don't say you weren't warned or you did not see it coming. Remember Pakistan is the world's second largest Shia country, they maybe just 20 percent of the population but that figure is larger than the population of Iraq and Lebanon put together.

Well what i can say is that Pakistan would be a tough shell to crack...we have a well trained army, good equipment and most of all every house has a gun or a rocket launcher, military we might be destroyed, but our soverginity willn't be taken away, we'll die fighting for it like the afghan aganist soviets.

anways...

also remember Iraq fouhgt Iran for 8 years straight depleting their aresnal to make war, expect invade a little country like Kuwait. BUT..after Iran = Iraq war they were embargoed and over a 15B debt, to their arm suppliers, and they werne't able to rebuild their army aresnal, reason they suffered a crushing blow in the Gulf war I & II....most of all he knew they were comming after him, why didn't he just launch a pre-emptive strike while U.S took 6-months to prep, which never really made sense to me, i'm sure pakistan woldn't follow iraq path, but first take action. in'shallah

But also we have Nukes, so attacking pak isn't really a good thing.

Iran reduced to the chaos and destruction of Afghanistan/Iraq....would level the road for the eventual destruction of Pakistan. Quite simply it would be pakistan's turn...on the chopping block...after Afghanistan....then iraq....then iran/syria....and last but not least.....Pakistan

you misunderstood what i said.

Iraq army was defeated and destroyed beyond any recognition....but iraqis are still fighting....so even iraq is by no means a done deal for the western imperialists....My aim was not to demoralise you or anyone. What i was conveying was that our worry should not be iran's strength or iran.....but rather the conspiracies that are being hatched against it. Distruction of Iran would leave pakistan on the taget list....to be degraded or distroyed. I didnot suggest that would be easy task or pakistanis would simply give up and say come on walk all over us. :flag:

this is something which in fact everyone knows but don’t want to talk on this topic as they believe the time hasn’t come yet. but certainly pakistan need to plan for this which look like almost sure to happen in future. this is interesting that not only western media (and also pakistani media), but also Mr Musharraf has confirmed to the western powers that Al Qaeda and Taliban are having sympathy of locals of pakistan that’s why it is bit hard for Mr Mush. for fighting against terrorism. something like Mr Mush is fighting with whole Pakistan for the good of West and that’s why US and other western countries would support Mr Musharraf. US must be thinking about pakistan after Musharraf. what they have planned or are planning, this is still not clear, but certainly pakistan has taken a place in that list. where, on the bottom or somewhere in the middle of Iraq and Iran, only US knows.

but one thing is sure, US and west has to fight with this challenge. “west is fighting for survival”. and there is only two way to survive, either you would be capable to defend urself or you would be capable to destroy those who wanna kill you. and if we have a look on the method adopted by Israel during war against Hizbullah, this has cleared that growing strength of muslim countries has limited options of western powers.

pakistani policy makers worked very hard to make that type of environment in pakistan which may produce “real jahadies” against USSR and then india. but they couldn’t think how much pakistan will have to pay in future. lets see how much pakistan is capable to pay. paying in terms of both, the money and the human being also. becoz jehadies are also genuine people, the only thing is, they are misguided. and those who misguided them did full politics of lifes of those jehadies. and now just becoz of those innocent but misguided jehaides, whole muslim world is suffering, except those who got benefit of this type of politics.

Bush is on record mentioning to Tony Blair that äfter he's done with Iraq, he'll deal with "the other two centres of Wahabbism....ie. both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia:......

its childish to assume that Pakistan can resist or thwart any of these World Federalist plans on:

1) Either reforming or restructuring Pakistan's foreign policy (which they have pretty much succeeded in doing already) at gun point.

2) If option one fails then militarily forcing itself onto Pakistan, just like Iraq.

The Saudi regime is a lackey regime like this Pakistan, and Washington rules these countries via proxy, via a well entrenched apparatus firmly embedded within the power centres of these countries.

It is also wishful thinking to assume that Pakistan still has sovereignty over the control and disposition of its small nuclear arsenal.

I think the U.S. has already extracted some serious concessions from Pakistan on the nuclear issue based on their own created paranoia's and phobia's associated with the post 9-11 scenario.

Back
Top Bottom