Stripped and stabbed 17 times... for kissing a local Turkish girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A BRITISH teen on holiday was stripped naked and knifed 17 times for kissing a local girl in a Turkish bar.
Dwayne Ward, 17, was last night in intensive care in Marmaris after being “tortured” with wounds to his throat, chest, groin, legs and back.

Two locals, 24 and 26, have been arrested.
Dwayne was able to tell medics tending his naked and bloodied body how he had been savagely attacked.

The holidaymaker had been found dumped in a small public garden hours after the knife and razor-blade attack

A police report revealed Dwayne said: “I was having fun while I was out and I kissed a Turkish girl at the bar I was in.
“I went to another bar and that was when they hit me in the head with a hard object.”
He then added: “I don’t remember the rest.”
Dwayne, from Middlesbrough, is thought to have been drinking with his brother Darren, 32, before they became separated.
CCTV footage shows him being grabbed by the arms and bundled down an alley by at least two men in the early hours of Tuesday.
He was found at 7.30am, his clothes ripped from him as he was cut 17 times in the throat, chest, groin, legs and back.
Fellow holidaymaker Sarah Jessop, 44, from Somerset, said: “They tortured that poor boy virtually to death.”
Last night Dwayne was in intensive care, where he was said to have undergone a number of life-saving operations.
Dwayne, Darren and mum Doris, 51, had been in Marmaris only a couple of days.
Speaking from the Ali Baba Hotel, Doris said: “Dwayne’s facing another operation.
“His dad’s flying out from the UK to be with him.”

Read more: Exclusive: Brit tourist stabbed in Turkey for kissing a local girl | The Sun |News

A BRITISH teen on holiday was stripped naked and knifed 17 times for kissing a local girl in a Turkish bar.
Dwayne Ward, 17, was last night in intensive care in Marmaris after being “tortured” with wounds to his throat, chest, groin, legs and back.

Two locals, 24 and 26, have been arrested.
Dwayne was able to tell medics tending his naked and bloodied body how he had been savagely attacked.

The holidaymaker had been found dumped in a small public garden hours after the knife and razor-blade attack

A police report revealed Dwayne said: “I was having fun while I was out and I kissed a Turkish girl at the bar I was in.
“I went to another bar and that was when they hit me in the head with a hard object.”
He then added: “I don’t remember the rest.”
Dwayne, from Middlesbrough, is thought to have been drinking with his brother Darren, 32, before they became separated.
CCTV footage shows him being grabbed by the arms and bundled down an alley by at least two men in the early hours of Tuesday.
He was found at 7.30am, his clothes ripped from him as he was cut 17 times in the throat, chest, groin, legs and back.
Fellow holidaymaker Sarah Jessop, 44, from Somerset, said: “They tortured that poor boy virtually to death.”
Last night Dwayne was in intensive care, where he was said to have undergone a number of life-saving operations.
Dwayne, Darren and mum Doris, 51, had been in Marmaris only a couple of days.
Speaking from the Ali Baba Hotel, Doris said: “Dwayne’s facing another operation.
“His dad’s flying out from the UK to be with him.”

Read more: Exclusive: Brit tourist stabbed in Turkey for kissing a local girl | The Sun |News

1- According to the detainee report, the suspect did not do it because he kissed her. He did it because. The teens had sex together. And it's been nearly a week that this happened. The suspects were arrested yesterday. And the next time. Please use a better source. Half to text is wrong. And last, this is no interest of Turkey Section. You are free to open threads as long as obey the rules and the description of Turkey Defence. I'm moving this.

1- According to the detainee report, the suspect did not do it because he kissed her. He did it because. The teens had sex together. And it's been nearly a week that this happened. The suspects were arrested yesterday. And the next time. Please use a better source. Half to text is wrong. And last, this is no interest of Turkey Section. You are free to open threads as long as obey the rules and the description of Turkey Defence. I'm moving this.

Meaning turkish girl was muslim and it's an honor killing?

The stabbed was British and the source of this news report is a British news paper...
About how authentic the wording is.....Turkish and British versions can be different...
The news is about Turkey and relates to an important Turkish industry ...tourism...that's why posted in Turkish section...

I can see why that brit was stabbed, as they are reckless and probably was using the girl. But my dear those guys had no right to take laws in their own hands. Dont fotget the girl had no issue with him.

Marmaras has a very large Kurdish population..
I won't be surprised if the attacks were Kurdish.

Hope He Recover Soon .... !! And Culprit get the Punishment They Deserve .

The kid is still alive. It was not the girls relatives that did it. It was a couple of locals that had already a dirty criminal record. It's so simple. They met in a Turkish bar. They had a sexual relation together. Then those 2 bastards came and stapped the poor guy. It's not about honor. Even if it was, it would be in the most eastern provinces of Turkey. Not possible in such a western town like Marmaris.

Ahh.

Very sad. Let's pray that the kid gets well from his injuries.

I hope Turkish law punishes those losers severely for such a barbaric act.

If their intercourse was non-consensual, the teenager would have been charged for rape. But that was not the case.

So which means both were comfortable.

But then again, we all have lunatics in our societies.

Here in India also there are some crazy people like these 2 attackers.

The stabbed was British and the source of this news report is a British news paper...
About how authentic the wording is.....Turkish and British versions can be different...
The news is about Turkey and relates to an important Turkish industry ...tourism...that's why posted in Turkish section...

Doesn't matter. It's not about our "Strategical Affairs or Defence Related News". But it's between UK and Turkey and has international media's attention. Which here is the place to start it.

The British guy's brother and other family members are in turkey now as they fear the victim won't make it...

Doesn't matter. It's not about our "Strategical Affairs or Defence Related News". But it's between UK and Turkey and has international media's attention. Which here is the place to start it.

So tons of threads about Turkish protests and police brutality were "Defense related"?
interesting....

The British guy's brother and other family members are in turkey now as they fear the victim won't make it...

So tons of threads about Turkish protests and police brutality were "Defense related"?
interesting....

Oh bhai tum he thaand rakh lo, does it matter where thread gets posted........daffa kar

The kid is still alive. It was not the girls relatives that did it. It was a couple of locals that had already a dirty criminal record. It's so simple. They met in a Turkish bar. They had a sexual relation together. Then those 2 bastards came and stapped the poor guy. It's not about honor. Even if it was, it would be in the most eastern provinces of Turkey. Not possible in such a western town like Marmaris.

So what motivated the attackers? Religious honour or Jealousy?

British teenager is critically ill in hospital after being
repeatedly stabbed in Turkey.
Dwayne Ward, 17, from Middlesbrough, was discovered
in a garden in the Tepe district of the resort of Marmaris.
Two men have been arrested in connection with the
attack on the former Macmillan Academy student.
A spokesman for the Foreign Office said it was aware a
British teenager had been taken to hospital and staff
were offering consular support.
He said: "We are aware of the case and can confirm that
we are aware of the hospitalisation of a British national
in Marmaris on 25 June. We are providing consular
assistance."
It is understood the teenager suffered at least 10 stab
wounds to the throat, chest, back and stomach.
He is being treated in the intensive care unit of Marmaris
State Hospital.
It is thought the teenager, his brother and mother, were
staying at the Ali Baba Hotel and had arrived in the area
only a few days earlier.
Reports said Mr Ward had been out in the Bar Street area
on Tuesday night with his brother, who had returned
alone to their hotel.
Friends at Macmillan Academy said they were
"devastated" at the attack, describing the 17-year-old as
a "good lad, liked by everyone".

Source : BBC

LOCAL AND TRUE INFORMATION

A 31-year-old Turkish man was
arrested June 27 in the stabbing
of the 17-year-old Dwaine Ward,
who was left severely wounded
in a garden in Turkey’s
Marmaris.
The suspect, identified as A.D.,
was one of two suspects the
police have been searching for
since Ward, a British national,
was discovered in a garden two
days previous, wounded and
naked.
İ.A., the second suspect, had
been detained soon after in the
Anatolian province of Konya and
is on the way to court, according
to report.
A.D. was detained, sent to court
and arrested on charges of
“looting, injuring intentionally
and depriving of freedom.”
Ward had been stabbed 20
times, with four of the cuts
inflicting deep wounds in his
body. He was taken to hospital
immediately, where he was
placed in the intensive care unit.
His status has been improving,
according to doctors.
June/27/2013

ingiliz-turisti-bicaklayanlar-yakalandi-4776855_190.jpg

n_49627_4.jpg

So what motivated the attackers? Religious honour or Jealousy?

Marmaris isn't much religious. %25 Religious %75 Jealously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom