What's new

Stripped and stabbed 17 times... for kissing a local Turkish girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a country where half the country was out protesting for the "right to kiss"...
kissing send a man to intensive care....

I wonder if this type of treatment is covered by travel insurance or the boys family will foot the medical expenses...

So tons of threads about Turkish protests and police brutality were "Defense related"?
interesting....

So, you began to post local news about Turkey.

Here another news for you.

A guy modified his porshe to run it with LPG.
porsche-sine-lpg-taktiran-bilge-3410652.Jpeg

Porsche
-----------------------------------------
On the topic.

As a Turk, i feel like there is special treatment for tourists. Months a ago an American tourist killed in a rural area in Istanbul by a homeless person. There were no evidence, no footage, no cctv, no witness and identity of the killer was unknown. A month later killer apprehended by Turkish Special Forces (Maroon Barets) in Syria while fighting against Assad's forces with El-Nusra Front !!!

I don't think even Turk's don't get much attention from police as tourists.

So, you began to post local news about Turkey.

Here another news for you.

A guy modified his porshe to run it with LPG.
porsche-sine-lpg-taktiran-bilge-3410652.Jpeg

Porsche
-----------------------------------------
On the topic.

As a Turk, i feel like there is special treatment for tourists. Months a ago an American tourist killed in a rural area in Istanbul by a homeless person. There were no evidence, no footage, no cctv, no witness and identity of the killer was unknown. A month later killer apprehended by Turkish Special Forces (Maroon Barets) in Syria while fighting against Assad's forces with El-Nusra Front !!!

I don't think even Turk's don't get much attention from police as tourists.

we're not that generous to send in Maroon's to there. Dude, it was the Police SOF that picked them in Syria :rofl:

we're not that generous to send in Maroon's to there. Dude, it was the Police SOF that picked them in Syria :rofl:

What i remember is first Bülent Arınç gave a statement and i'not sure but i think he mentioned Maroon Barets. Later on Hüseyin Çelik declined Arınç's statement and gave another statement where he was telling the killer caught in Turkey not in Syria.

What i remember is first Bülent Arınç gave a statement and i'not sure but i think he mentioned Maroon Barets. Later on Hüseyin Çelik declined Arınç's statement and gave another statement where he was telling the killer caught in Turkey not in Syria.

It's confirmed. 2 teams of PÖH lead by an Emniyet Amiri. Entered Syria at midnight with support by senior FSA leaders. First team surveillianced and reconed to area and the house. The other one got prepared and stormed the house at dawn. They went back to the border with FSA. Blackhawks picked them up and brought them to a base inside Turkey.

It's confirmed. 2 teams of PÖH lead by an Emniyet Amiri. Entered Syria at midnight with support by senior FSA leaders. First team surveillianced and reconed to area and the house. The other one got prepared and stormed the house at dawn. They went back to the border with FSA. Blackhawks picked them up and brought them to a base inside Turkey.

Does PÖH have the clearance to do cross-border operations. ?

@Sinan it's off-topic come to Turkey sec.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cmon guys if the british kissed any girl, then what in it. Whatever he do, is personal life of him. Making issue of things like one is a president.

Don't kiss Turkish girls.

Otherwise.

musa-his-zirkh-copy.jpg

You will become Turkish kebab.

Or as the Turks say 'Kepap".

:rofl:

Well one of my friends once dated a Turkish girl who lived in India for 2 years.

She has gone back to Turkey now and is getting married , I heard. Hope nobody there finds out .

Kidding :P

Cmon guys if the british kissed any girl, then what in it. Whatever he do, is personal life of him. Making issue of things like one is a president.

Depends how intense the kiss was... If a guy is having a hard make out session in a public place. Then it's more sexual than an innocent kiss. I have seen Turks are quite expressive in affections. And they don't mind if people kiss each other to greet.

PS: if it was Pakistan, the chances would be, the guy would simply disappear and never to be seen again.

In a country where half the country was out protesting for the "right to kiss"...
kissing send a man to intensive care....

I wonder if this type of treatment is covered by travel insurance or the boys family will foot the medical expenses...

Lets Imagine if a British guy kissed a Pakistani girl in Pakistan in a public place. What do you would happen?

You know that Girls in your country get overwhelmed with Acid only because the looked at a Man.

well..unlike you we don't claim to be a "first world country"...so stuff it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom