What's new

Strikes on Pakistan can create nuclear holocaust: Feroz Khan

They remained safe because of bunkers they have build and radar systems not their doom that anti missile systems maximum was able to take out half rockets

They hadn't installed enough Iron dome batteries which caused some Hamas rocket hitting Israel. Iron dome was very effective with very high efficiency. That was the main reason they suffered least casualties.

They remained safe because of bunkers they have build and radar systems not their doom that anti missile systems maximum was able to take out half rockets

Why you ignored my reply Sir @Zarvan? My analysis why hamas rocket got undetetcted?

So you're willing to go into a full-scale nuclear war with Pakistan, over one tactical nuke?

Why ? You won't do that? What China will do if Pakistan use tactical Nuke to liberate Muslims from chinese opression?

And next time don't come for troll.. I know you very well. I have banned couple of time because of your trolls...

wrong there bro.. Not exactly, Pakistan is preparing apart from
  • we have MARVs on shaheen already
  • Rapidly developing MIRVs
  • Babur LACM ,
  • ALCM Ra'ad which are terrain hugging and your Future BMD , AAD and PAD can do nothing about them.
    We may even have a sea based detterent!

That just a claim, you haven't tested any such Shaheen system. You missiles have range no more than 2500km.

Why ? You won't do that? What China will do if Pakistan use tactical Nuke to liberate Muslims from chinese opression?

And next time don't come for troll.. I know you very well. I have banned couple of time because of your trolls...

LOL what troll, I asked a simple question.

Tactical nukes like NASR will be used as a defensive measure, on Pakistan's own soil against invading troops. Defensive measures, not offensive measures to "liberate" whatever.

In response to that, you want to go into a full-scale nuclear war, and sacrifice all your major cities?

Tactical nukes like NASR will be used as a defensive measure, on Pakistan's own soil against invading troops. Defensive measures, not offensive measures to "liberate" whatever.

In response to that, you want to go into a full-scale nuclear war, and sacrifice all your major cities?

Its Pakistan call...

Does it means that China can nuke International water citing defensive measures?? Nuclear attack on land, air or sea.. or on defense personal (inside or outside Indian territory or International area) will be considered nuclear attack on India and will be handles accordingly.

Once a nuke is used all bets are off.

In this scenario instead of the strike Pakistan should focus on the retaliation from land, sea & air that will naturally follow.

In my opinion this is a situation best avoided.

Yes yes, I am still waiting for JF17-II and AK-II. When china is giving you MARV and MIRV technology?? Come when you will have it.

@cruise_missile : Babur is subsonic cruise (700 Km range with 700Km/hr speed Ah! even PIA planes fly faster than it :P) missile with payload (200Kg).

Lahore to Delhi (460 Km). Baboor will take 45 minutes to reach Delhi.. or Taimoor ..
400-500kg payload, ~40 kt incase it's nuke tipped and speed is 880km/h.
Speed is not a matter when it can use even turnpoints to avoid detection.. Plus Terrain hugging ability helps Babur missile to avoid enemy radar detection by utilizing "terrain masking", giving Babur the
capability to penetrate enemy air
defence systems undetected and survive until reaching the target.
Later versions will have a 1000km plus range

400-500kg payload, ~40 kt incase it's nuke tipped and speed is 880km/h.
Speed is not a matter when it can use even turnpoints to avoid detection.. Plus Terrain hugging ability helps Babur missile to avoid enemy radar detection by utilizing "terrain masking", giving Babur the
capability to penetrate enemy air
defence systems undetected and survive until reaching the target.
Later versions will have a 1000km plus range

Do u know load and range relations? either it can have full load or full range. U are overrating Baboor by giving full load and full range. :P

Ok your point taken, Baboor hit Delhi.. What next? South and other part of country is still untouched..

After first attack Pakistan will loose surprise factor.. Even bird movement will be watched in that case.

30-40 Kiloton means twice powerfull than Heroshima bomb, do you think that bomb can destroy India?

How Pakistan will counter Indian attack?

• It would stop a conventional advance that would otherwise be very difficult if not impossible for our conventional forces
  • It can be used just as a show of force on the battlefield
  • to draw the
    attention of international community in order to facilitate ceasefire.
  • It can also be used as the last resort weapon to destroy an enemy force which has occupied a certain
    territory, and or in a situation when all other strategic assets have been compromised.
I get your point, not sure about the choice of weapon. Indian commanders would at best make shallow strikes , anything deeper would invite a strategic response from Pakistan. Using a tactical missile would be dangerous for all the reasons I have given, short of massive retaliation. What if India responded only against Pakistani military targets in response. Pakistan would still be worse off.

What if Pakistan does not use tactical nuclear weapons? There is a concern that Pakistan cannot match the Indian conventional forces so it cannot risk to loose important/huge parts of it's territory that might even disintegrate Pakistan. Don't you think in this case tactical nukes become necessary (they are also sanner option than strategic nukes) because the basic purpose of tactical nukes is to compensate conventional inferiority with awesome firepower

If you were in danger of disintegrating, that is when you would use your entire strength, not risk putting yourself in a position where you might lose your last option.

P.s.
According to many sources we too have A sea based detterent. The nuke tipped Babur launched from the Agostas. So in the case of full scale nuclear exchange both India and Pakistan cannot hope to survive, as functioning states atleast[

Even if that is true, by its very nature that would be a very limited affair. You simply don't have enough platforms and risk having those neutralised. They are too few to constitute a survival threat to India. You are of course assuming that in the event of a war where tactical nukes & probably more have been used, that your submarine fleet will still be a threat in the face of an overwhelming Indian naval superiority. Possible but not probable.

My take on this is different. Pakistan's biggest card is the threat of using nuclear weapons and hoping that it prevents India from exercising a military option. If India still goes ahead, essentially that bluff has been called and Pakistan is faced with very stark choices. Essentially whether Pakistan conventionally holds off Indian forces & whether it is willing to accept small losses & an essential drawing down of its use of non-state entities against India(I'm assuming here that an non-state actor provoked event would have caused the conflict). The alternative to that is suicide , whether or not Pakistan damages India. What would be a rational position for Pakistan to take there? Destroy the country in support of these non-state entities? That defies logic. Any Indian advance into Pakistan has already discounted the Pakistani nuclear threat, including a threatened use of tactical nukes. Any use of tactical nukes in such a situation would be counter-productive, would it not? Escalation button may simply no longer be in Pakistani hands, the level might not be to Pakistani liking.

Do u know load and range relations? either it can have full load or full range. U are overrating Baboor by giving full load and full range. :P
max range is 800km , delhi is halfway
Ok your point taken, Baboor hit Delhi.. What next? South and other part of country is still untouched..

After first attack Pakistan will loose surprise factor..
incase of a strategic strike, it will be an all out nuclear barrage
Even bird movement will be watched in that case.

30-40 Kiloton means twice powerfull than Heroshima bomb, do you think that bomb can destroy India?

How Pakistan will counter Indian attack?
captsgeuyr6423020707471vv9.jpg

_39936067_pakistan_missile_map416.gif

Estimated%20Ranges%20of%20Current%20and%20Potential%20Pakistani%20Ballistic%20Missiles.JPG

According to this map we do have or plan to have missiles capable of reaching south India
qmpy.jpg

this is the effect of 50 , 50kt nukes on 50 largest Indian cities. it's cooked in layman terms

There is a doubt you can even execute it. India is a bigger nuclear power, your nuclear weapon even failed to prevent losing Kargil peaks one by one.

India had same doubt after she conducted nuclear tests. The doubt was answered.

There is no such thing as bigger nuclear power or a smaller nuclear power. We have enough nuclear weapons to neutralize India and India has the same capability.

Kargil did not boil up to the point that warranted use of nuclear weapons. Once that level is reached you shall know about our nuclear capabilities.

Any nuclear attack on Land, sea and air will be considered as nuclear attack and will be retaliated. Be it tactical, strategic or terrorist..

You Pakistani ppl are really innocent. One side you say "If India invade, you will use Nukes" Other side you are saying "Pakistan will use Nuke and India will keep quite".

An you people are so clever that you consider a nuclear attack on land, sea or air as nuclear attack and will be retaliated.

Tell me what option do you have other than retaliating.

An you people are so clever that you consider a nuclear attack on land, sea or air as nuclear attack and will be retaliated.

Tell me what option do you have other than retaliating.
Yes they will retaliate if by than any of them is left to retaliate

Back
Top Bottom