What's new

"Strategy against any Indian Offensive!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TOPGUN View Post
Man you people have nothing better to do rather to talk about war all the time wake up ... talk about peace for once.. if Pakistan & India have a war both will be looser's talk about friendship & peace for once enough blood has been shed on both sides people are tired of it and sick of it and makes me sick watching you guys talk about it here.

Ssh not so loud, Sir!
Both you and i should consider ourselves to be lucky- we are witnessing the birth of another "Keyboard Field Marshal"!
Who knows, the 'Thread starter' is destined to be next 'Erich Von Manstein'.

Why Pakistan and India didn't used "N" it in Kargil, why they dont use in Siachin. I hope u will got my point.
No country has the guts to face the consequences of a nuclear war.
Btw Pakistan didn't have nukes during Siachen conflict.

To other member i want to say that hindu nation have some pschycho problems and they are sick. Remember historic fact is that muslims didn't want to invade india, but hindus at that time looted carvans of muslims, attacked on other side of sindh river to loot and in sea also Raja Dahir had dacoits thats why Mohammad Bin Qasim attack and Sultan Mehmood Ghanavi also had to attack india again and again. Thats why we need to prepare. What u hindus did with state of Hyderabad, What u hindus did with Kashmir, What u did with East Pakistan. Thats why we need to Prepare well.

It sounds like someone is coming out of a more than 1000 years old time capsule.While whatever you are saying is indeed entirely wrong,it must be noted that there was no Pakistan or India as we see it today 1000 years back.

Why Pakistan and India didn't used "N" it in Kargil, why they dont use in Siachin. I hope u will got my point. To other member i want to say that hindu nation have some pschycho problems and they are sick. Remember historic fact is that muslims didn't want to invade india, but hindus at that time looted carvans of muslims, attacked on other side of sindh river to loot and in sea also Raja Dahir had dacoits thats why Mohammad Bin Qasim attack and Sultan Mehmood Ghanavi also had to attack india again and again. Thats why we need to prepare. What u hindus did with state of Hyderabad, What u hindus did with Kashmir, What u did with East Pakistan. Thats why we need to Prepare well.

Buddy this is the first time I read that Hindus attached muslims which lead muslim rulers invade India. Can you please let me know your source on this?

I think that link shows that Indian are playing dirty game.
i agree with Zarbe Momin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Pakistan and India didn't used "N" it in Kargil, why they dont use in Siachin. I hope u will got my point. To other member i want to say that hindu nation have some pschycho problems and they are sick. Remember historic fact is that muslims didn't want to invade india, but hindus at that time looted carvans of muslims, attacked on other side of sindh river to loot and in sea also Raja Dahir had dacoits thats why Mohammad Bin Qasim attack and Sultan Mehmood Ghanavi also had to attack india again and again. Thats why we need to prepare. What u hindus did with state of Hyderabad, What u hindus did with Kashmir, What u did with East Pakistan. Thats why we need to Prepare well.

go to the document below and find out what false history you study about hindu and bin-qasim.

http://www.sdpi.org/whats_new/reporton/State%20of%20Curr&TextBooks.pdf

Remember respected Mr! Upper class hindus were at that time was barbaric and dacoit they tend to destablize world at that time and also crushed lower castes. Muslim brought in india equality and justice. In 1857 also hindus did double game with muslims. In kargil india begged america, when pakistan on request of america ordered soliders to vacate area, Indian soliders opened fire. Thats why paksitan should be ready any time. Please dont try to derail topic.

again read the article

http://www.sdpi.org/whats_new/reporton/State%20of%20Curr&TextBooks.pdf

There are some Groups in India which will not accept that the Muslim State Pakistan exist. When I read some indian Newspaper in the Web, they put the State of Pakistan into Question. Some Indians(not all) here and in another Forums claim that the Area of Pakistan still belongs to India and that pakistani People are from indian orign. They Ignore the Facts that pakistani People are persian, turkic and mongolic ancestry, which get mixed after Timur Khan Conquerd Part of former Bharat.

In my Opinion, the main Problem is not Kashmir. India define itself as a Multiethnic Secular Sate, Pakistan is a Part of the historical Bharat before this Terretory was Conquerd by Turkic - mongolian Invasion. Pakistan is for Hindus the Manifestation of this historical Defeat !

This Video confirm my View.

read the article above posted by me.:lol:

IMHO Pakistan Army should also make mechanized corps based on reserves and make second line of defense mechanized as well..

Buddy, why wait for your government? we're here preparing to take over your country and rape your women. Quick! Join the 'freedom fighters' in Kashmir and help your people fight against our nefarious designs.

We have a secret pact with the Jews to take over the holy land of Karachi and Peshawar, land of the great warrior-like 'Pakistani' people (goosebumps).

Excellent analysis by the way and don't forget to join LeT today to teach us a lesson. :tup:

@zarbe momen
Muhammed bin quasim was not the first muslim invader of indian subcontinent.it 's simply stupid or bigoted of you to believe more than 25 invasion of indian subcontinent by muhammed bin quasim,muhammed ghazni,muhammed ghori,timur,babur,nadir shah etc all fault of "hindu psychos",Learn from neutral sources you'll know who were greedy for other's land-muslim invaders or weak hindus.We indians dont want to start a war with you,which is clearly seen from stand off situations in last decade,we dont want our economic development to be nuked and we dont find glory in invasion of other lands(and name our missiles after blood thirsty bigoted invaders)

What a bullshit thread, created by some new kid on the block and here are all jumping in like anything. :hitwall::hitwall:

Typical slum dog and take off my country flag from your avatar.

I hope you know who is handling the sinking ship of US. Are you working in some burger shop thats what all native American are doing now a days and dreaming about US future? Sympathy on US really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom