What's new

"Strategy against any Indian Offensive!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Pakistan and India didn't used "N" it in Kargil, why they dont use in Siachin. I hope u will got my point. To other member i want to say that hindu nation have some pschycho problems and they are sick. Remember historic fact is that muslims didn't want to invade india, but hindus at that time looted carvans of muslims, attacked on other side of sindh river to loot and in sea also Raja Dahir had dacoits thats why Mohammad Bin Qasim attack and Sultan Mehmood Ghanavi also had to attack india again and again. Thats why we need to prepare. What u hindus did with state of Hyderabad, What u hindus did with Kashmir, What u did with East Pakistan. Thats why we need to Prepare well.

No religion has ever asked us to loot or shed blood my friend Hindu or a Muslim. If a person has done something wrong its his problem. Lets not blame the religion for it.

Remember respected Mr! Upper class hindus were at that time was barbaric and dacoit they tend to destablize world at that time and also crushed lower castes. Muslim brought in india equality and justice. In 1857 also hindus did double game with muslims. In kargil india begged america, when pakistan on request of america ordered soliders to vacate area, Indian soliders opened fire. Thats why paksitan should be ready any time. Please dont try to derail topic.

hmmm.... Interesting claim any links ? :what:

Man you people have nothing better to do rather to talk about war all the time wake up ... talk about peace for once.. if Pakistan & India have a war both will be looser's talk about friendship & peace for once enough blood has been shed on both sides people are tired of it and sick of it and makes me sick watching you guys talk about it here.

What u say is worth reading :toast_sign:
flagindia.gif

Yaar, why are you so paranoid no one is attacking Pakistan, not India at least for sure.

Look at Bangladesh before 1971 it was Pakistan but what have we done to it noting.

We have not attacked it or merged it.

By same logic you don't need such expenditure on army, but your army create a illusion and fake ghost to make you people afraid so that army continue to exploit you, use funds and rule.

forgive your enemies but remember there names

Remember respected Mr! Upper class hindus were at that time was barbaric and dacoit they tend to destablize world at that time and also crushed lower castes. Muslim brought in india equality and justice. In 1857 also hindus did double game with muslims. In kargil india begged america, when pakistan on request of america ordered soliders to vacate area, Indian soliders opened fire. Thats why paksitan should be ready any time. Please dont try to derail topic.

:blah::blah::blah: and blah!!!!!!!!

zarb e momin buddy there is no strategy in this thread wt u said in the start was a wish list.....to be honest strategy canot be discussed through words we need intell maps realtime enemy footage etc etc then we go to the minuteness of strategy but wt we can discuss is docterine of 2 countries and their counter doctrines ....

Why Pakistan and India didn't used "N" it in Kargil, why they dont use in Siachin. I hope u will got my point. To other member i want to say that hindu nation have some pschycho problems and they are sick. Remember historic fact is that muslims didn't want to invade india, but hindus at that time looted carvans of muslims, attacked on other side of sindh river to loot and in sea also Raja Dahir had dacoits thats why Mohammad Bin Qasim attack and Sultan Mehmood Ghanavi also had to attack india again and again. Thats why we need to prepare. What u hindus did with state of Hyderabad, What u hindus did with Kashmir, What u did with East Pakistan. Thats why we need to Prepare well.

I am sure you bunked history classes at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom