What's new

Strategic media cell spreads its wings

Correct your language and learn to give respect to others, just humans. If I went black on you, you'd feel ashamed of yourself. Enough said. Let's act civil please and not name call.

@Slav Defence @Horus @WebMaster @Oscar : guys, we come here to debate, not name calling. I'll write my version, the other side should write counter facts. If a healthy debate can't happen, you may want to put use some policy powers!! My courtesy would only go so far.....

How about we make it simple, you write a comparison with open mind, list out IK's achievements and screw ups, and then do the same on NS. Let's debate on facts, vs. on "instincts" or "propaganda"?? That's pretty fair. Use multiple sources for such analysis, including the Bloomberg, Jane's Defense, etc, etc!!

Just to remind you one thousand and tenth time if you will, I am not an NS fan. If right now, IK was a PM, doing all that NS"s team is doing, I'd be supporting IK. The facts are the facts, you can't change progress being made with your and some's personal hatred. At this point, you people don't even have a vote bank. A ten percent minority who got kicked out by the REAL power owners of Pakistan, AKA, "The People, should follow the majority (which currently in Punjab, Sindh and Baluchistan is 90% NON IK).

So PLEASE, do me a favor and your country, DO WORK, and raise your vote bank from 10% to 51%, so you may win some election and perform as you want to. Till then, doing nothing, blaming and talking about others might sound like "great work" to folks on here, and to IK, BUT, it won't get you more votes. In fact, you might lose the 10% you have in the next elections if you don't start to WORK!!

Apparently you don't watch your own media!!!! Your ENTIRE media is censored by RAW and the likes of BJR /RSS, and acts like a strategic propaganda machine. One of the rare few examples in the entire globe, where the entire media, whether state owned or private owned, runs on guidelines issues by names above. I don't like "misinformation" and lying, but from India's standpoint, good for you. You guys are nationalistic and keep your issues behind closed doors.

In fact the Pakistanis should learn from you, specially people on these threads, they make up stuff, accuse their system when they don't have have a 11% vote bank. In turn, they make their country look like a shiit hole. Sad!!

You kidding right ?
Opposition rules the media,only state owned DD is neutral.Trust me,I am from India & know how media works here & Nawaz's media management is far better than Modi's.

Back
Top Bottom