What's new

Strange development: Maulana Sami ul Haq phones Musharraf, One on One meeting Scheduled

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1102613286-1.gif

Looks like Pakistan army wants a wartime chief executive along side with civilian PM?

Looks like Pakistan army wants a wartime chief executive along side with civilian PM?
No.
Mauling Sami is a marginal player. And Musharraf is going to support the Military Courts.
Not much to read in this news... perhaps a meeting of two marginal players...

No.
Mauling Sami is a marginal player. And Musharraf is going to support the Military Courts.
Not much to read in this news... perhaps a meeting of two marginal players...
Musharaf is the new political face of power full military against rough elements of pakistani politics !

I dont know how everyone is intrested to meet him these days . Although i love him as leader but things are not good for him right now

I dont know how everyone is intrested to meet him these days . Although i love him as leader but things are not good for him right now
Sorry friend as the president of pakistan he has many dirty secrets of these politicians !
& then he is bieng protected by MI & ISI, as they considered him as thier VIP assest?
now they need him as shooter in politicial arena & he is just doing that after all you need a caretaker CEO to bring the new fair elections or not?:angel:
& I know you will be more then happy to see him in that role :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom