What's new

Story of Air Comdr Sattar Alvi downing Israeli fighter in Syrian War 1973

Don't bring ummah into anything that is purely fantastically Pakistani. For heavens sake man, grow up and become a human being, as in ummah you are considered nothing more than subhuman. Screw the bastards who brainwashed people such as yourself, mostly the blame goes to Zia, the one eyed dajjal.

Got it?

best program

now where are remaining 15 pilots

paf need to tell the nation

they are heros of the nation as well as whole umah

Dude, grow up. We are not Arabs. I can confirm few Israeli kills myself by PAF pilots.

There is a claim that he shot down Mirage IIICJ flown by Captain M. Lutz. On 26 April 1974. But IAF did not lose any plane on that day and pilot "M. Lutz" never existed.

Here the list of all all Israeli pilots KIA (Hebrew):
http://www.sky-high.co.il/image/users/134771/ftp/my_files/KIA/KIA date.pdf?id=3269650

Here ejection history:

This ummah thing can suck my BBC. Retards believe in Ummah and there are more retards than sane in this country.

Yes Israeli planes were downed by PAF pilots.

Get over it.

I got 70,300 results, but none is an Israeli pilot:

?????? - Google Search

As I said Israel publishes all its killed and lost captured are simply a HUGE story. Nevertheless there is no any evidence that Captain M.Lutz was killed or that he even existed. There is no any evidence that Israel lost any jet on 26 April 1974 either.

As for flying gear it looks strange and not real (although real ones cold be obtained from other cases). For example on 27 April 1974 the helicopter was shot down.

By the way, anyone knows the supposed name of M.Lutz?
there is no tangible evidence of that either. And if there is no tangible evidence of the record then getting access to general public in such a case is unquestionable hence no ''huge story'' as u say, thats common sense. The reputation saga gets hurt if such things are accepted time and again by services. Also since the interview is in urdu u might not be able to understand whatever he said, in the interview he explains the secrecy of such support since if anyone of our pilots had to be shot down or dead by any accident Pakistan would not have claimed the body or individual's identity and he has been denying any involvement since we didnt admitted that. He then says it was after 25 years that a Squadron Leader had painted a simulated painting of the engagement and it was sold. Before that there were Aviation week and space technology people came to interview him, to get his side of story since the HAD THE ISRAELI SIDE OF STORY, but he denied them by saying he was never there. Hence why perhaps yr forces also have not mentioned about Capt Lutz, since understandably there wasnt much evidence of such an engagement..

Below is the article written by well known aviation and aerial war expert of pakistan kaisar tufail's article about this engagement in defence journal. And defence journal is not stupid to print something thats fake.
SHAHBAZ OVER GOLAN

Also He has his flying suit as well.

Last edited:
Possible but then again I can't read Hebrew and I can't confirm or deny.
No need to read Hebrew in order to see that לוץ is part of the word and not name at all:
434.1429052617.png

Also a lot of people have been saying it may be classified. That's another possibility. Every country has secrets
If he crashed over Syrian territory how can u hide that? As I said every lost Israeli soldier is a huge story.

Word has it that IAF acknowledged kills by PAF. This has been quoted by Americans too.
Saiful Azam kills in 1967 was are confirmed. The rest are pure baseless invention.

One of the IAF Commander went on to say that he was glad that aircraft were shot down by Pakistanis and not any Arab AF. It would have been a humiliation for us.
Thats nonsense. Arabs shot down dozens of Israeli planes. I dont know what makes u think that Arabs are inferior or something.

No need to read Hebrew in order to see that לוץ is part of the word and not name at all:
434.1429052617.png

If he crashed over Syrian territory how can u hide that? As I said every lost Israeli soldier is a huge story.

Saiful Azam kills in 1967 was are confirmed. The rest are pure baseless invention.

Thats nonsense. Arabs shot down dozens of Israeli planes. I dont know what makes u think that Arabs are inferior or something.
They are not and your pilot was captured died in hospital

Yes he did. IAF pilots of course had no way to know the nationality of pilots inside the planes since the planes belonged to Syria and Jordan. Just like they did not know they went against North Korean pilots until the war was over.

They knew. If you listen to the program, Sattar Alvi himself said they wanted to down a plane flown by Pakistanis. So they knew Pakistanis were flying them. Radio communication can be quite easily intercepted.

There is a claim that he shot down Mirage IIICJ flown by Captain M. Lutz. On 26 April 1974. But IAF did not lose any plane on that day and pilot "M. Lutz" never existed.

Here the list of all all Israeli pilots KIA (Hebrew):
http://www.sky-high.co.il/image/users/134771/ftp/my_files/KIA/KIA date.pdf?id=3269650

Here ejection history:

Really! In the program, his flying suit was shown. Was it mailed to him? Pakistan govt recognized this top secret mission after 20 years.

This is true story. Dont get me started on your lies. Its those lies on which your state is based.

As I said every lost Israeli soldier is a huge story.
All I'm saying war's a messy place. Maybe he didn't die maybe there was a secret prisoner exchange. Even in war between India & Pakistan there are irregularities even though each soldiers death is also huge deal especially the airforce in Pakistan. Why would the Syrians give an award they hold high regard for to an undeserving foreigner, so that he could deny it for most of his life until he got approval from the government when he's retired. I think there might be more to the story. PAF isn't one of those air forces that needs to weave stories to make itself look powerful. I don't think we're about to agree on this though.

It's in hebrew... and the other link has a lot of missing info shown as classified.

Secondly, don't believe what Israeli government claims. They want you to believe people use children as human shileds... never heard of a more ridiculous thing.

And Iranians are so devilish they eat babies. Lol. While Israel occupies other people's lands and makes them refugees in their own country. When they resist, they bomb them.

Well, now that the Israeli Airforce and PAF, both have the same F-16, I would like to see a mock dog fight in a neutral country with the same block planes and see the result!!

Israeli F-16s are far superior. Israel have access to software which Pakistan does not have. So they have integrated many systems in their F-16s which Pakistan cant.

Sattar Alvi himself in the program. He says himself he shot down a plane. He states and must have been corroborated on ground that when he flew back his missile was missing. He then says a helicopter went out to get the Israeli pilot. He wanted to meet him next morning but he passed away.

After 20 years, the govt of Pakistan recognized this feat. Sattar Alvi was decorated for this.

Why some posters are creating doubt about this whole incidence? Is Sattar Alvi, Pakistan Air Force or Pakistan govt lying about it? If you have proof it did not happen then prove through concrete evidence or just bug off.

Israeli F-16s are far superior. Israel have access to software which Pakistan does not have. So they have integrated many systems in their F-16s which Pakistan cant.

Sattar Alvi himself in the program. He says himself he shot down a plane. He states and must have been corroborated on ground that when he flew back his missile was missing. He then says a helicopter went out to get the Israeli pilot. He wanted to meet him next morning but he passed away.

After 20 years, the govt of Pakistan recognized this feat. Sattar Alvi was decorated for this.

Why some posters are creating doubt about this whole incidence? Is Sattar Alvi, Pakistan Air Force or Pakistan govt lying about it? If you have proof it did not happen then prove through concrete evidence or just bug off.

I do not doubt it...not even slightly. We all know from guess also, right now the Saudi F-15s that are bombing Yemen are also being piloted by Pak Pilots(not all but a few may be)!!

Ignore the Israeli troll guys. Lets celebrate the achievement of the Pakistani pilot and the fact that our pilots have shot down the Israelis time and again with no loss of our own. :crazy_pilot:

he did...it's well documented. Nothing personal.
No its not. His claim is marked as unconfirmed:

Syrian Air-to-Air Victories since 1948 - www.acig.org

- Israel did not lose any plane at all at that day.
- Pilot named M.Lutz did not exist.

Really! In the program, his flying suit was shown. Was it mailed to him? Pakistan govt recognized this top secret mission after 20 years.
As I mentioned earlier that suit does not look authentic. There is no star of david on its front, there should a a squadron emblem instead.

As usual an Indian appears from no where and start sucking Israeli dick, imagine a population of 1.3 billion people sucking dicks of a nation with a population of around 10 million.
lol keep marinating in ur own false stories !

Back
Top Bottom