What's new

Story of Air Comdr Sattar Alvi downing Israeli fighter in Syrian War 1973

U take things as they appear i think and dont bother to dig into things a little. When it comes to israel nothing absolutely nothing is as its told.
Yes, that is one of Pakistan's problems, that appearing to question hostility to Israel is currently officially considered a "challenge(s) the ideology and principles of Pakistan", beyond the appeal of fact or reason. Such an approach demands citizens revert into mere subjects. Increased citizen rights will be yet another benefit - perhaps the most important - of improved and open Pakistan-Israel relations.

Yes, that is one of Pakistan's problems, that appearing to question hostility to Israel is currently officially considered a "challenge(s) the ideology and principles of Pakistan", beyond the appeal of fact or reason. Such an approach demands citizens revert into mere subjects. Increased citizen rights will be yet another benefit - perhaps the most important - of improved and open Pakistan-Israel relations.
Rubbish! if u have anything specific related to the topic then quote me. Remaining in a state of denial wont serve u good here. The reference i gave u is from Globalsecurity.org's official website.

Now if u have anything concrete then share it with reference to the topic in hand, otherwise dont bother to turn up anything related to our achievements and combat efficiency.

The reference i gave u is from Globalsecurity.org's official website.
Note that while GS provides a story they offer no substantiating evidence, while you have no counter to my questions and arguments!

Note that while GS provides a story they offer no substantiating evidence, while you have no counter to my questions and arguments!
Common dont make me laugh there is no argument u posted in the first place, in regards to the topic in hand. As for the topic i did gave reference to a largely credible website. Also one of the members did shared a gun camera shot of an arab fighter piloted by PAF pilot against an israeli phantom in 1973's war.

Common dont make me laugh there is no argument u posted in the first place, in regards to the topic in hand.
Try again.

Also one of the members did shared a gun camera shot of an arab fighter piloted by PAF pilot against an israeli phantom in 1973's war.
I spent some time researching this photo. Near as I can tell first appeared on internet nine years ago on Russian website and one or two other places after that. But the implication that it was a Pakistani behind that gun camera is new. Indeed, no Pakistani pilot ever produced specific gun camera footage to back up his claims of shooting down Israeli planes, right?

And my other questions remain unanswered.

Try again.

I spent some time researching this photo. Near as I can tell first appeared on internet nine years ago on Russian website and one or two other places after that. But the implication that it was a Pakistani behind that gun camera is new. Indeed, no Pakistani pilot ever produced specific gun camera footage to back up his claims of shooting down Israeli planes, right?

And my other questions remain unanswered.
I saw TV program last week where Alvi showed G suit of downed IAF pilot he kept as trophy ..

I saw TV program last week where Alvi showed G suit of downed IAF pilot he kept as torphy ..
I've already pointed out that according to Henry Kissinger Israel's dead pilots and their personal affects were accounted for. Others pointed out that the badge on the purported flight suit isn't correct.

Back
Top Bottom