What's new

Story of Air Comdr Sattar Alvi downing Israeli fighter in Syrian War 1973

There is a claim that he shot down Mirage IIICJ flown by Captain M. Lutz. On 26 April 1974. But IAF did not lose any plane on that day and pilot "M. Lutz" never existed.

Here the list of all all Israeli pilots KIA (Hebrew):
http://www.sky-high.co.il/image/users/134771/ftp/my_files/KIA/KIA date.pdf?id=3269650

Here ejection history:

This forum is in English so of course very few people can read Hebrew. Regardless I used Google translator to find how Lutz is spelled in Hebrew it's spelled
לוץ

Then I went to the hebrew page pressed ctrl + F and pasted "לוץ" in the search there were 8 matches. I cannot read further than that but it seems quite likely based on the page you've provided

As I said Israel publishes all its dead and if his body was captured that would be a HUGE story. For example every Israeli knows name of Ron Arad - a pilot who was lost over Lebanon 30 years ago.

Israel admits all 3 jets shot down by Saiful Azam in 1967, so why would it hide that one? And if Israel wanted to deny being shot in the air so much we could say that jet was shot down from the ground or had technical failure.

P.S. Israeli pilots have a wing badge on uniform not that star of david + ranks on shoulders.
Air commodore Abdul Sattar Alvi has capt M Lutz's flying gear as well in his possession that was given to him by syrians as a war trophy and it was shown in the link i had posted earlier in this thread.

This forum is in English so of course very few people can read Hebrew. Regardless I used Google translator to find how Lutz is spelled in Hebrew it's spelled
לוץ

Then I went to the hebrew page pressed ctrl + F and pasted "לוץ" in the search there were 8 matches. I cannot read further than that but it seems quite likely based on the page you've provided
I got 70,300 results, but none is an Israeli pilot:

‫לוץ‬‎ - Google Search

Air commodore Abdul Sattar Alvi has capt M Lutz's flying gear as well in his possession that was given to him by syrians as a war trophy and it was shown in the link i had posted earlier in this thread.
As I said Israel publishes all its killed and lost captured are simply a HUGE story. Nevertheless there is no any evidence that Captain M.Lutz was killed or that he even existed. There is no any evidence that Israel lost any jet on 26 April 1974 either.

As for flying gear it looks strange and not real (although real ones cold be obtained from other cases). For example on 27 April 1974 the helicopter was shot down.

By the way, anyone knows the supposed name of M.Lutz?

Sorry pals, but he did not shot down any Israeli jet.
sshhh! in difficult times these fictions make pakistani lives easy ! Best Inteligencve Agency ISI! Best Airforce PAF. 8 IAF planes shot down in 30 sec, VIctory against ISrael Air force. etc etc are the staple diet !

Dear , this is called real secret .
so secret that even Isrely do not know when their planes were shot down!

Well, now that the Israeli Airforce and PAF, both have the same F-16, I would like to see a mock dog fight in a neutral country with the same block planes and see the result!!

As I said Israel publishes all its dead and if his body was captured that would be a HUGE story. For example every Israeli knows name of Ron Arad - a pilot who was lost over Lebanon 30 years ago.

Israel admits all 3 jets shot down by Saiful Azam in 1967, so why would it hide that one? And if Israel wanted to deny being shot in the air so much we could say that jet was shot down from the ground or had technical failure.

P.S. Israeli pilots have a wing badge on uniform not that star of david + ranks on shoulders.

Well said.

Military history in the hands of pan-Islamists is a play-dough.

they can mix and mold in whatever shape.

This is an old beat up topic and thread. OP just had nothing else to support his morning coffee. Hence the revival of anti-Israeli discussion.

Saif-ul actually ditched Pakistan as soon as BDesh came into being. Thus shooting down any kind of Pan-Islamist crap that is being doled out in Pakistan today.

Peace

p.s. While we are at it, Our general ZiaulHaq is known for decimating Palestinian terror in Jordan. But Pan-Islamists in Pakistan would ignore and thus white wash the history.]

Well, now that the Israeli Airforce and PAF, both have the same F-16, I would like to see a mock dog fight in a neutral country with the same block planes and see the result!!

Israeli pilots are damn good.

And so are Pakistanis.

They should hold military exercises together. Why not!

sshhh! in difficult times these fictions make pakistani lives easy ! Best Inteligencve Agency ISI! Best Airforce PAF. 8 IAF planes shot down in 30 sec, VIctory against ISrael Air force. etc etc are the staple diet !

so secret that even Isrely do not know when their planes were shot down!
As usual an Indian appears from no where and start sucking Israeli dick, imagine a population of 1.3 billion people sucking dicks of a nation with a population of around 10 million.

As usual an Indian appears from no where and start sucking Israeli dick, imagine a population of 1.3 billion people sucking dicks of a nation with a population of around 10 million.

easy bhai jaan.

use "teat".
much safer than d^ck. Unless you want to get banned.

Israeli pilots are damn good.

And so are Pakistanis.

They should hold military exercises together. Why not!
I bet the South African apartheid air force was powerful but Pakistan didn't feel the need to train with them. Same reason.

LOL, you found word "חילוץ" ("Hilutz") which means "Rescue".
Possible but then again I can't read Hebrew and I can't confirm or deny. Also a lot of people have been saying it may be classified. That's another possibility. Every country has secrets

Possible but then again I can't read Hebrew and I can't confirm or deny. Also a lot of people have been saying it may be classified. That's another possibility. Every country has secrets
Constipated conspiracy theories at best.

Word has it that IAF acknowledged kills by PAF. This has been quoted by Americans too. One of the IAF Commander went on to say that he was glad that aircraft were shot down by Pakistanis and not any Arab AF. It would have been a humiliation for us.

This is probably referenced in Tom Clan's book "Every man a tiger". I think in chapters regarding Air Campaign planning have it.

No disrespect to IAF, it is respected in World for good reasons. But at the time it is widely believed to have it happened. Award of gallantry awards to Paf pilots by Syria also adds to the weight of the story. Arabs would not fabricate a story and then award non Arab pilots for it.

Back
Top Bottom