What's new

Stop violence against Christians in Karnataka

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just want to clarify that i have nothing against christianity as religion or my christian brothers...we consider everyone in this world as part of one big family(vasudhaiv kutumbakam) so we don't hate anyone unless they malign our values..

look at this what these barbaric extremists have done.

Nuns attacked in Maharashtra village - YouTube

Because this missionary/mullah propaganda channel DOESN'T show what these lot do to us daily. This is why you're talking about this video and a few more. When atrocities happen against our peaceful monasteries, temples, priests and monks, this secularist media doesn't report them. My group has already complained so many times to rights bodies and media to come and expose the nonsense these missionaries and nuns try with our people here. But they never do respond.

You've not been in a country where you're religiously oppressed by your own government covertly despite you being a part of majority community, this is why you don't know. Here it is not like that.

Because this missionary/mullah propaganda channel DOESN'T show what these lot do to us daily. This is why you're talking about this video and a few more. When atrocities happen against our peaceful monasteries, temples, priests and monks, this secularist media doesn't report them. My group has already complained so many times to rights bodies and media to come and expose the nonsense these missionaries and nuns try with our people here. But they never do respond.

You've not been in a country where you're religiously oppressed by your own government covertly despite you being a part of majority community, this is why you don't know. Here it is not like that.

Lame excuse...

Just tell me that barbaric violence was right or not ?

In India if you fight for Hindu's rights, you are a religious bigot. If you fight for Muslim and Christian rights, you are secular. The mainstream media has been doing just that. Being secular !!!

i was just going to point that out...what a souce....NDTV...
at first impression you feel pity for these nuns and you should because they might be pawns in the bigger game...i know how these things work...first they send community workers like these nuns and get goodwill gesture of people....then after few months they start preaching religions and start so called "taking out devil" sessions....
all this is done on the basis of money that comes from abroad(and obviously the money that is donated to these missionaries by indians)

In India if you fight for Hindu's rights, you are a religious bigot. If you fight for Muslim and Christian rights, you are secular. The mainstream media has been doing just that. Being secular !!!

You havnt answered me ..

Just tell me that barbaric violence was right or not ?

In India, religious minorities also get brutally attacked by Hindu mobs regularly for something they deemed offensive.

As far as I know, India has no specific laws about (religious) conversions. So unless there are no specific laws against conversions, then it is perfectly legal to do so. Period. Acts of violence in the context of "conversion" cannot be justified.

In India, religious minorities also get brutally attacked by Hindu mobs regularly for something they deemed offensive.

This is your blind theory. We cannot help change it. India is a Dharmic country with a way of life of the land. This WAY OF LIFE has given birth to mainstream Hindu Dharma and its sister faiths Buddhist, Jain and Sikh Dharma. Branched philosophies like ours allow righteous integration and liberal thinking; but that doesn't mean it is misused and used against us. Otherwise we get equally fierce in retaliation.

These missionaries asked for it. If you're willing to quit your anti-Hindu hate, I'll tell you stuff that'd make your bone chill about what these guys do and what all activities they fund here in northeastern India. You'd be shocked.

Bottomline: In India, respect Dharmic branches and don't meddle with them. Break this law, see the social consequences. Because when common people get pissed, even BJP-RSS-VHP-BD-SS cannot control them, forget the secularist anti-Buddhist/anti-Hindu/anti-Sikh/anti-Jain secularist jokers.

You should see both sides of the coin. Hindus are not in the business of brutally attacking others for no reason. And I am done discussing with you :wave:

You should see both sides of the coin. Hindus are not in the business of brutally attacking others for no reason. And I am done discussing with you :wave:

I think this posts suffices:

As far as I know, India has no specific laws about (religious) conversions. So unless there are no specific laws against conversions, then it is perfectly legal to do so. Period. Acts of violence in the context of "conversion" cannot be justified.

As far as I know, India has no specific laws about (religious) conversions. So unless there are no specific laws against conversions, then it is perfectly legal to do so. Period. Acts of violence in the name of conversion cannot be justified.

Do you know our Constitution by-heart? If not then don't add your own imagination. Conversions en masse are illegal. This is how it is and if this law is violated and government doesn't react, people will. And people always do. No secularist media, no anti-Dharmic hater can do anything about it.

problem is hindus have never done community work as a religious thing....hindus always knew that these kind of things create problems....

i agree that killing these people won't solve the problem...hindu organisations need to do community work on religious basis then only missionaries will understand they are no more welcomed....

i just cant digest this fact that how can people on this forum support this hokum spread by missionaries...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom