What's new

Stop violence against Christians in Karnataka

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems as if the Hindu hoodlums are allowed to take laws into their hands against Christian preachers, even in cases where there is no proof of forceful conversion. The hoodlums & the police seem to be hands in together against these Christians here, & are willing to punish the Christians for conversions than the hoodlums who act violently against them. Is India really a secular state? If there is no law against conversions in India, why are Christians being beaten up & imprisoned, when there isn't a case of forceful conversion? Why is no action being taken place against the Hindu hoodlums who act violently against these Christians preachers?

You have no idea what led to Hindu Christian conflict in Mangalore

The missionaries began publishing and distributing literature Yesu Suvarthe containing glories of Jesus Christ among the Christians in Kannada language, but slowly they indulged in conversion activities by enticing Hindus through monetary inducements and jobs. They also started deriding Hindu gods through their literature, coxing Hindus to convert to Christianity. Such communal incidents have been reported in the local Kannada newspapers, the clippings of which are uploaded in ’thegreathindu’ website.

Interestingly, conversion activities are not being propagated from the portals of churches, but from illegal prayer halls and churches around Karnataka. For instance, Karnataka government seized a shed belonging to agricultural department in Bada village in Davanagere district, which was illegally occupied by the New Life missionaries for conversion activities. The government had confiscated the property when New Life missionaries failed to prove their ownership of the land being alloted for religious activities.

The ugly face of New Life evangelists

you should visit NE india someday where buddhists are converted to christianity on gunpoint...
killing someone is always bad but these missionaries are spreading hatred towards hindus in their churches,use of bad language to describe hindu customs and traditions inside chrurch is not what missionaries are supposed to do...

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

and that makes them most lethal as they can kill anyone(even fellow atheist)

Come on ............is it a Bollywood film you are talking about....... less than 2% converting 80% to their religion at Gunpoint..........

You have no idea what led to Hindu Christian conflict in Mangalore

There was no forceful conversion though.

The missionaries began publishing and distributing literature Yesu Suvarthe containing glories of Jesus Christ among the Christians in Kannada language,

They are within their full rights to do that.

but slowly they indulged in conversion activities by enticing Hindus through monetary inducements and jobs.

They have denied using these tactics. If there is any proof, it must be presented. While this might have been in the case in some situations, what about the situation where Hindus were not enticed into getting converted?

They also started deriding Hindu gods through their literature[/COLOR], coxing Hindus to convert to Christianity.

They have the full right to say that in a "secular democracy".

For instance, Karnataka government seized a shed belonging to agricultural department in Bada village in Davanagere district, which was illegally occupied by the New Life missionaries for conversion activities.

I have quoted many incidents where preachers were attacked inside the Church, for spreading the word about Christianity to others.

There was no forceful conversion though.

They are within their full rights to do that.

They have denied using these tactics. If there is any proof, it must be presented. While this might have been in the case in some situations, what about the situation where Hindus were not enticed into getting converted?

They have the full right to say that in a "secular democracy".

I have quoted many incidents where preachers were attacked inside the Church, for spreading the word about Christianity to others.

Man, you crack me up. Everything is OK as long as Hindus are targeted. Right ? The red bolded part is a crime to insult religious sentiments of other people under IPC Section 153A

Come on ............is it a Bollywood film you are talking about....... less than 2% converting 80% to their religion at Gunpoint..........

it is not like that brother....we have to consider active people around here....how can you count 80% are you saying 80% of people come on streets when something goes right or wrong? it is never like that....i just don't want my country to get into even bigger mess like south korea...missionaries have been known to cause trouble all over the world..

The missionaries began publishing and distributing literature Yesu Suvarthe containing glories of Jesus Christ among the Christians in Kannada language, but slowly they indulged in conversion activities by enticing Hindus through monetary inducements and jobs.

Is there a law in India against conversion activities through enticement?

They also started deriding Hindu gods through their literature, coxing Hindus to convert to Christianity. Such communal incidents have been reported in the local Kannada newspapers, the clippings of which are uploaded in ’thegreathindu’ website.

Is there a law in India that states it is mandatory that Hindus' gods need to be respected by everyone? What you might offensive might not be offensive to others. How would you define offensive?

Interestingly, conversion activities are not being propagated from the portals of churches, but from illegal prayer halls and churches around Karnataka. For instance, Karnataka government seized a shed belonging to agricultural department in Bada village in Davanagere district, which was illegally occupied by the New Life missionaries for conversion activities. [/B]The government had confiscated the property when New Life missionaries failed to prove their ownership of the land being alloted for religious activities.

There are many cases where this was not found to be true, where preachers were attacked violently inside the Church for just preaching Christianity to others without any enticement.

I'm sure there must be a law in India where others are not allowed to attack others violently without facing the repercussions, right? So why aren't the violent Hindus who attack Christian preachers arrested, whereas the preachers are arrested, even though they did not even break any Indian laws?

Is there a law in India that states it is mandatory that Hindus' gods need to be respected by everyone? What you might offensive might not be offensive to others. How would you define offensive?

There are many cases where this was not found to be true, where preachers were attacked violently inside the Church for just preaching Christianity to others without any enticement.

I'm sure there must be a law in India where others are not allowed to attack others violently without facing the repercussions, right? So why aren't the violent Hindus who attack Christian preachers arrested, whereas the preachers are arrested, even though they did not even break any Indian laws?

who told you Hindus are not arrested ?
Bajrang dal activists were immediately arrested and produced in the court. Most are out on bail .Court case is running

respecting is different and making fun of or deriding is different thing....in india you can not spread hatred against beliefs of other religions and yes it is a law...
Hate speech laws in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

who told you Hindus are not arrested ?
Bajrang dal activists were immediately arrested and produced in the court. Most are out on bail .Court case is running

A few might have been arrested, but as I have posted in my numerous posts, most are looming outside freely for violently attacking preachers, even inside Churches. In many cases, it is the preachers that get imprisoned for alleged conversions (which against Indian law), but the Hindus that attack them violently are still looming at large (which is against Indian law).

Yes. Constitutionally this sort of conversion is illegal. It is mentioned very well in the constitution that one has to come from one's will to choose. Not to be converted like sheep and zombies. So it IS illegal. Missionaries and mullahs have a free ride because of Maino Mafia and their votebank ruling over mainstream Hindu majority and us sister faiths like Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains.

Is there a law in India that states it is mandatory that Hindus' gods need to be respected by everyone?

There is a difference between NOT respecting and DISrespecting. I may not respect someone but I don't DISrespect them either.

There's a saying "if you cannot help, then don't destroy". Same principle. These missionaries do the opposite. Mind you, my region has this cr@p a lot so I am telling you what I am very familiar with.

Wrong. These "preachers" were actually being scouted for many days and then when they crossed the lines and started using violent goons against mainstream Hindus, the right wing units attacked. Nothing wrong with that. Our Buddhist monks are not to take up violence because of which these bloody missionaries abuse their weakness of non-violence and use bullying tactics and degrading tactics in our area.

We will not tolerate erosion of our culture and degradation of our ancient ways of life. The USA or whichever bloody missionarist nation can put us on any stupid list they want for all we care. TO hell with such ratings.

I told you; these bloody missionaries break Indian Constitutional law EVERY DAY and the government (primarily supported by left liberalist self-appointed intellectuals and their blind wannabe followers) turns blind eye to this for votebank.

If you're doubting me, ask your Chinese big brothers here. They will tell you the same thing when it comes down to this topic. That's something we both commonly agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom